George Bernard Shaw Defends Hitler, Mass Murder
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Nov 5, 2008
PLEASE READ: In this clip from the 2008 film "The Soviet Story", we see that George Bernard Shaw, the celebrated progressive playwright defended Hitler, advocated killing those who can't justify their existence and called for the development of lethal gas 10 years before the national socialists in Germany did exactly that.
George Bernard Shaw was one of the left's most revered figures and the only person besides Al Gore to win both an Oscar and a Nobel prize.
In this clip Snore documents three points that many viewers find disturbing:
1. Shaw was a vocal supporter of Hitler, Stalin and Mussolini
2. Shaw supported mass killing of the unproductive
3. Shaw advocated creating a Zyklon-B type gas to allow more "humane" mass killing
The historical record for these claims is clear, but many posters dispute the second point by stating (without support) that Shaw was being sarcastic. Unfortunately, this is clearly not the case as is obvious from reading Shaw's writings and public comments in the broad context of the time they were written.
When Shaw's controversial statements on eugenics were reported in the media, he did not dispute them or claim that the quotes were taken out of context.
I welcome anyone to challenge the director on these and other points, but please provide specific support for any claims rather than just stating your own wistful thinking on the topic.
Also, to avoid betraying your ignorance on Shaw's views, PLEASE READ at least section one of the preface to Shaw's play "On the Rocks" which fleshes out the full logic and substance of Shaw's view on "extermination" BEFORE becoming the 1000th person to express your cognitive dissonance with an unsupported claim that "this must be satire" or that it was "taken out of context". In fact the historical context explain exactly why Shaw's logic was appealing at the time.
I know that these uncomfortable historical facts don't fit the trite morality play that we Americans learned in school but National Socialism and Soviet Socialism did not spring forth suddenly from nowhere.
Standard YouTube License
- 5:28 Justify Your Existenceby Александр СлавросFeatured 17,945
- 10:56 Alex Jones P1/3 - The Soviet Story and George Bernard Shawby nwotaser 4,932 views
- 7:34 Anti Zionist Left Wing Jews Tellin it like it is!by Khaadimone Fakename 86,044 views
- 6:27 Alex Jones P2/3 - The Soviet Story and George Bernard Shawby nwotaser 2,597 views
- 14:03 The Soviet Story  - Excerpts 1by TylerNull 20,213 views
- 1:25:34 The Soviet Story (2008)by SirRocki 6,344 views
- 9:38 Top 17 Mass Murders & Serial Killers in History , Hot Facts Teacher Damianneby hotfactsgirls 95,988 views
- 58:59 Scientific Racism: The Eugenics of Social Darwinismby BlackYahshua 358,665 views
- 10:59 The Soviet Story - trailer ( ten minutes)by VyckR0 53,950 views
- 3 videos Play all rockby eriksamkeit
- 6:00 Murder attempt on 8 november 1939 against Hitlerby colacas 13,714 views
- 1:33 Rarest Document on YouTube?! 1939-Hitler and Friends-Col/Sndby UnknownWW2InColor 1,400,197 views
- 2:11 "The Soviet Story" - Нападение на Польшуby mediakeep 52,779 views
- 1:52 George Bernard Shaw Speaks on Hitler and Germany 1935by historycomestolife 5,033 views
- 1:16 George Bernard Shaw talking about capital punishmentby iconic 6,642 views
- 4:42 Chomsky on Socialismby vktrsx 269,496 views
- 1:25:49 Советская историяby Alter Ego 18,974 views
- 14:19 The Soviet Story 6/6by slohistorychannel 15,527 views
- 1:14 Shocking comments from Barack Obama's wife!!by JGonzales112 4,644,765 views
- 2:14:01 Invisible Empire A New World Order Defined Full (Order it at Infowars.com)by ChangeDaChannel 3,974,247 views
- 11:05 Useful Idiotsby baudolinoaulari 10,096 views
- Loading more suggestions...