George Bernard Shaw Defends Hitler, Mass Murder
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Nov 5, 2008
PLEASE READ: In this clip from the 2008 film "The Soviet Story", we see that George Bernard Shaw, the celebrated progressive playwright defended Hitler, advocated killing those who can't justify their existence and called for the development of lethal gas 10 years before the national socialists in Germany did exactly that.
George Bernard Shaw was one of the left's most revered figures and the only person besides Al Gore to win both an Oscar and a Nobel prize.
In this clip Snore documents three points that many viewers find disturbing:
1. Shaw was a vocal supporter of Hitler, Stalin and Mussolini
2. Shaw supported mass killing of the unproductive
3. Shaw advocated creating a Zyklon-B type gas to allow more "humane" mass killing
The historical record for these claims is clear, but many posters dispute the second point by stating (without support) that Shaw was being sarcastic. Unfortunately, this is clearly not the case as is obvious from reading Shaw's writings and public comments in the broad context of the time they were written.
When Shaw's controversial statements on eugenics were reported in the media, he did not dispute them or claim that the quotes were taken out of context.
I welcome anyone to challenge the director on these and other points, but please provide specific support for any claims rather than just stating your own wistful thinking on the topic.
Also, to avoid betraying your ignorance on Shaw's views, PLEASE READ at least section one of the preface to Shaw's play "On the Rocks" which fleshes out the full logic and substance of Shaw's view on "extermination" BEFORE becoming the 1000th person to express your cognitive dissonance with an unsupported claim that "this must be satire" or that it was "taken out of context". In fact the historical context explain exactly why Shaw's logic was appealing at the time.
I know that these uncomfortable historical facts don't fit the trite morality play that we Americans learned in school but National Socialism and Soviet Socialism did not spring forth suddenly from nowhere.
Standard YouTube License
- 8:32 The Truth Behind Glenn Beck's 'Live Free Or Die'by The Young Turks Featured 99,591
- 10:01 War on the Weak: Eugenics in Americaby liamdunaway167,150 views
- 7:34 Anti Zionist Left Wing Jews Tellin it like it is!by Khaadimone Fakename103,913 views
- 11:05 Useful Idiotsby baudolinoaulari17,359 views
- 2:02:33 Caesar and Cleopatra (1948) George Bernard Shawby Charles Ewing Smith12,255 views
- 20:04 Globalismo e Socialismo Fabiano por Olavo de Carvalhoby João Maria7,580 views
- 3:15 (Rare!) Various Scenes with George Bernard Shaw (1931 Fox Movietone Newsreel)by transformingArt18,269 views
- 2:57:13 Hitler - El Reinado del mal [ESPAÑOL] - [COMPLETO]by SephironHD2,109,867 views
- 2:14:01 Invisible Empire A New World Order Defined Full (Order it at Infowars.com)by ChangeDaChannel4,132,184 views
- 81 videos Play all Historiaby DFence13
- 46:19 Alan Watt - The Fabian Way.by D Clinton987 views
- 1:32:31 The Best of Dajanik - 2009 - Armenian Comedyby Lennakanci99917,930 views
- 2:24:19 Fall of the Republic HQ full length versionby ChangeDaChannel4,194,140 views
- 10:01 Margaret Sanger: Eugenicist (1/3)by nonaC barC60,615 views
- 1:10:44 Hitler in Colourby l0rnz0r2,815,798 views
- 2:19:30 EndGame HQ full length versionby ChangeDaChannel3,474,102 views
- 41:41 Major Barbara [part one] - Bernard Shawby sofiane lam2,782 views
- 1:10:23 Fabian Socialism & Population Controlby TheRapeOfJustice2,598 views
- 46:45 Greatest Mysteries of WWII: Hitler's Sunken Secretby SUPERIOR HISTORY941,440 views
- 1:29:53 Albert Einstein - Documentaryby BestDocumentaryTV211,744 views