What comes after the SEO basics - with Danny Dover
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Sep 24, 2012
After you have learned the basics of SEO, what comes next?
Danny Dover, SEO expert, speaker, author and now startup founder, shares insight on the following:
- advanced SEO tactics
- simple tricks to build great links
- differences between SEO consulting for small businesses and fortune 500 companies
Danny also gives a sneak peak on his latest venture, http://www.makingitclick.com. This is an educational website where some of the worlds greatest marketers share how they perform their specific niche. Get master level course instruction on SEO, Social Media, Conversion Optimization, and more...in addition to...you guessed it - making it all click together at http://www.makingitclick.com.
Danny Dover is a passionate SEO, influential writer and obsessed life list completer. He is the author of the best selling book Search Engine Optimization Secrets and the co-founder of Making it Click, a marketing training course. Before starting his own company, Danny was the Senior SEO Manager at AT&T and the Lead SEO at SEOmoz.org.
During Danny's tenure at AT&T, he increased SEO traffic by 92% for one of the company's primary web properties (YellowPages.com) and created business partnerships that brought in hundreds of thousands of dollars a month. As Lead SEO at SEOmoz, he helped create a platform (mozscape) that is used today to crawl and download the entire Internet. During the same time, he produced videos and articles that were read and watched more than a million times.
Danny's expertise has been cited in Time Magazine, PC World, Smashing Magazine and Seattle Post-Intelligencer and has been translated into Japanese, Russian, French, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, German and Hungarian. He has spoken at Yale, the University of Washington and numerous conferences around the world. According to analytics data, Danny's written work has been accessed in almost every country in the world (currently at 175) and he is scheming ways to produce work for the remaining 17.
Danny spends his time checking items off his 150+ item bucket list (more than 70% of which is now complete) and working to become a better writer.
To learn more about Danny and to connect with him, please visit http://www.makingitclick.com or http://www.dannydover.com.
BusinessFrame is a full service software and marketing agency located in Los Angeles. To learn more about their tools and services, please visit http://www.businessframe.com
Standard YouTube License
- 10:00 Mastering Keyword Research and SEO Competitionby Pat Flynn Featured 12,709
- 1:04:19 LA Hacker News March 2013by BusinessFrame121 views
- 45:18 Is it to late to start working in SEO - with David Melamedby BusinessFrame430 views
- 1:07:47 LA Hacker News Meetupby BusinessFrame103 views
- 5:43 De-Personalizing Google Search Resultsby tkonlinesolutions271 views
- 1:12:14 SEO Basics at the Raleigh SEO Meetupby Phil Buckley
- 15:23 Learn about SEO by SEOmozby Brian Hughes8,541 views
- 10:00 SeeWhy Conversion Leaders Summit - Danny Doverby seewhysoftware658 views
- 6:15 How Much Does It Cost To Travel The World?by Danny Dover1,028 views
- 6:44 How to Become a Minimalistby Danny Dover14,924 views
- 2:12 Ask An SEO Expert - No-Follow Links from Social Media - Slingshot SEOby SlingshotSEO201 views
- 19:59 How to do SEO for small businesses - with Scott Hendisonby BusinessFrame70 views
- 15:25 SEO Basics for Beginners | Is Search Engine Optimization Complicated?by David Boozer4,384 views
- 6:00 The Most Important Question: Danny Dover at TEDxRainierby TEDxTalks23,685 views
- 54:47 #1 SEO Tutorials for Beginners | What is SEO?by David Murray45,341 views
- 9:03 Ten Painless Tactics To Earn Attention On Twitter - Whiteboard Fridayby Moz1,293 views
- 4:51 SEO Basics: Get set for 2012by TheShimmerMan3,144 views
- 13:03 SEO Keyword Research Basics (www.topbros.com)by Top Bros Web Marketing Solutions3,734 views
- 5:03 Backlink Algoritmalarıby Tam SEO62 views
- 1:15 SEO Leads for Sale | (800) 936-2240 | WebWiseLeadsby WebWiseLeads26,575 views
- Loading more suggestions...