NYT Caught Lying about Iran & IAEA Report on Civilian Nuclear Program
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Jan 12, 2012
Devious Reporter Lies to Sell another war to the public. Don't Let Them Trick Us into Another War! See These Videos, Click Here for Playlist:
Before 1979, the U.S. strongly supported Iran's nuclear energy programs. Mainstream media is helping sell another illegal war. The way they do this is mainly by not reporting things or under-reporting things.
"Introduction of nuclear power will both provide for the growing needs of Iran's economy and free remaining oil reserves for export or conversion to petrochemicals" - Henry Kissinger, Secretary of State for President Ford
"the IAEA report made no firm conclusion that Iran had a nuclear weapons program, and noted that its inspections of Iran's facilities continue to show no diversion of uranium for military purposes."
☞ PASS IT ON: http://tinyurl.com/NYTcaught
Recommended FAIR radio show clip:
PASS IT ON ☞ http://tinyurl.com/DerailWarTrain
PASS IT ON ☞ http://tinyurl.com/WarmongerCalledOut
PASS IT ON ☞ http://tinyurl.com/WarPropagandaExposed
☀ The Record of the Paper: How the New York Times Misreports US Foreign Policy
☀ Israel-Palestine on Record: How the New York Times Misreports Conflict in the Middle East
"Howard Friel and Richard Falk reveal the persistent ways the New York Times has ignored principles of international law in order to shield its readers from Israel's lawlessness."
NYT bias for Israel continues
Warmongers who sold you the Iraq war are pushing for a war with Iran.
FAIR Fairness & Accuracy In Reporting Action Alert
NYT Misleads Readers on Iran Crisis
Paper disappears some inaccurate reporting
Youtuber tantzer sent me this info: In a Congressional hearing early in 2011, Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, replying to Senator Carl Levin, confirmed that as of 2011, the American intelligence community has a high level of confidence that Iran has not made a decision as of this point to restart its nuclear weapons program.
This testimony reflects the contents of the 2011 National Intelligence Estimate. Its texts has not been released, but from the Congressional testimony, it's clear that it repeats the conclusions of the 2007 that since 2003 Iran has not pursued military applications of nuclear technology. The text of the 2007 NIE was published during the Bush presidency.
Sanger of the New York Times has often relayed misinformation from anonymous U.S. officials to the effect that the 2011 NIE would reverse that of 2007. On 6/8/10, he wrote that the new NIE "is using new evidence to revise and in some cases reverse conclusions from that  estimate," and that the U.S. "is gradually backing away from a 2007 National Intelligence Estimate." On 6/15/10, he wrote that the new estimate "is likely to back away from some of the conclusions in the earlier document." On 3/27/10, he wrote that the 2007 NIE's key conclusion "is also being rewritten." On 1/2/10, he wrote, "Mr. Obama's top advisers say they no longer believe the key finding of a much disputed National Intelligence Estimate about Iran." As of today, the New York Times has not corrected such misinformation or tried to explain it.
As for the 2007 NIE: the NYT's reporting gives exhaustive coverage to criticisms of the 2007 NIE and information that seems to contradict it. Sanger rarely referred to the NIE estimate without the adjective "much-disputed"-- not pointing out that within the United States, it's politicians and media pundits who dispute it quite predictably, not U.S. intelligence organizations that voted for it 16-0 and reconfirmed it in 2011.
As late as November 6, 2011, Sanger has sentences like this: "the report has been widely criticized as flawed." Note the absence of any reference to the 2011 NIE as recently as last November in a context where it should have been mentioned! And in this story from a month ago he put the emphasis on its being "widely criticized as flawed" rather than its having been re-affirmed.
Standard YouTube License
- 6:57 U.S. Should Bomb Iran - Bayh on Fox Newsby The Young Turks Featured 45,923
- 6:38 War Propaganda Exposed Part 1 Mass Media Warmongering Against Iranby Representative Press ☞16,097 views
- 0:46 Re: Don't Let Them Trick Us into Another Warby Representative Press ☞190,445 views
- 1:34 War Propaganda Exposed Part 2 Confronting Lies About Iran & Israelby Representative Press ☞8,142 views
- 3:45 Israel's Deputy PM admits Iran DIDN'T threaten to wipe Israel outby Representative Press ☞18,352 views
- 52:44 China Rises - Getting Rich (New York Times Television)by Free Documentary16,665 views
- 32:16 December 5 2013 Is Israel preparing for a preemptive strike on Iran??? 1 of 2by u2bheavenbound17,277 views
- 52:45 China Rises - City of Dreams (New York Times Television)by Free Documentary15,437 views
- 53:34 China Rises - Food is Heaven (New York Times Television)by Free Documentary7,825 views
- 45:52 WHYS TV 6 January 12: What Does Iran Want?by WHYSBBC1,289 views
- 3:35 Noam Chomsky Mocks Intellectuals or 'Independent Minds'by Spasoje Dragicevic38,570 views
- 10:24 Pat Buchanan: 300 nukes in Israel yet Iran a threat?by RT173,866 views
- 6:58 Saudis team up with Israel to plan strike against Iran - reportby RT66,668 views
- 59:07 History of Modern Iran: A Nuclear Islamic Republic | BBC Documentaryby DocumentaryNation123,841 views
- 59:03 History of Modern Iran: Rogue State | BBC Documentaryby DocumentaryNation235,316 views
- 9:36 Who killed Iranian nuclear scientist?by RT America11,057 views
- 25:43 Iran Leader Speech-News Analysis-02-03-2012by PressTVGlobalNews5,850 views
- 9:58 Employees Expose FOX NEWS' Distortionsby AkliSelim347,510 views
- 27:43  US Iran Deal: Why Netanyahu is Pissed, America's School for Assassins, Youth Poetryby breakingtheset14,058 views
- 4:16 Another act of Israeli terrorism on the way to all-out war with Iranby StoptheWarCoalition2,696 views
- Loading more suggestions...