Mitt Romney: The Gold Standard In Outsourcing.
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Aug 14, 2008
The Michigan Democratic Party today released a new web ad highlighting Mitt Romney's position on top of the medal podium in the GOP race to be the top outsourcer. Mitt Romney, believed by many to be on the Republican short list for Vice President, went to China this weekend to attend the opening ceremonies of the Olympics and, we imagine, to visit the hundreds of thousands of American jobs that have been shipped overseas as a result of failed GOP economic policies.
"Mitt Romney's record in the private and public sector has set the gold standard for undercutting American jobs," said Michigan Democratic Party Chairman Mark Brewer. "And needless to say the competition was fierce. Standing out against outsourcing hall of famers like George Bush and John McCain is a true accomplishment."
Gold medalist Mitt Romney made a career out of dismantling companies when at the firm Baine Capital, and while Governor of Massachusetts he consistently took policy positions that undercut American jobs, including vetoing a bill that would have stopped the outsourcing of state jobs overseas.
Silver medalist John McCain has called himself an "unapologetic" supporter of NAFTA, a policy that has ravaged Michigan and cost us countless manufacturing jobs.
Bronze medalist George Bush, until recently the undisputed champion of outsourcing, has overseen an administration that has been disastrous for American manufacturers, cost us thousands of manufacturing jobs.
"Mitt Romney, John McCain and George Bush may be championship outsourcers, but their wins have been America's losses," continued Brewer. "Hopefully Mitt will have time to tear himself away from the pageantry of the Olympics and say 'hello' to some of the thousands of jobs that Republicans have shipped to China. The thrill of victory for a McCain-Romney ticket would certainly spell the agony of defeat for working families and manufacturers in Michigan."
Standard YouTube License
- Buy "Bugler's Dream and Olympic Fanfare Medley" on
John Williams & Boston Pops Orchestra
- 1:32:52 First Presidential Debate: Obama vs. Romney (Complete HD - Quality Audio)by The Daily Conversation2,339,145 views
- 26:03 How Ron Paul Was Cheated Out Of Presidencyby ThinkOutsideTheTV164,027 views
- 9:02 Rewriting Mitt Romney's Dishonest Anti-Obama Adby politicalarticles3,827 views
- 7:45 Ron Paul Rocks The View Whoopi Goldberg Frustrated When Audience Cheers Ron Paul.by TheLoverofmoney389,158 views
- 6:21 2013 - Ron Paul Exposes Obama Martial Law Plans!!!by Top10GamingOfficial394,202 views
- 5:12 Obama Rips Romney in Final Debate - The Best Linesby The Young Turks211,300 views
- 1:36:21 Third Presidential Debate: Obama vs. Romney (Complete - Closed Caption)by The Daily Conversation163,207 views
- 7:39 America's Outsourcing Epidemicby TeamsterPower19,207 views
- 5:50 Ron Paul Finally Shuts Bill oReilly up Someone had to do itby Bashananal806,883 views
- 12:14 Ron Paul's Greatest Debate Performance Ever (10-18-2011)by KramerDSP576,383 views
- 22:21 Ron Paul Defines Libertarianism - Charlie Rose Interview (Full)by SaveOurLiberty37,795 views
- 9:32 Ron Paul: Obamacare 'A Conspiracy Of Stupidity'by selfownership119,010 views
- 5:21 Obama : We don't need Pioneer Romney Outsourcing Jobsby PresidentObama3225 views
- 12:10 Romney Cost Me My Job Says Workerby UpTakeVideo1,943 views
- 7:31 The Daily Show: Admiral General Aladeenby Comedy Central1,905,664 views
- 14:06 Ron Paul Destroys MSNBC's Alex Wagner On Syriaby djgabrielpresents92,254 views
- 49:43 Grinch Town Hall, 8/29by MIDemocraticParty10 views
- 1:40:37 Second Presidential Debate: Obama vs. Romney (Town Hall, Complete HD)by The Daily Conversation229,735 views
- 1:36:17 Complete Third Presidential Debate on Foreign Policy 2012: Barack Obama vs. Mitt Romney Oct 22, 2012by The New York Times2,957,370 views
- 5:04 The Real Romney?by SoThisIsWashington654,129 views
- Loading more suggestions...