This video is unavailable.
Kate Moss Documentary - Stars - [BroadbandTV]
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Apr 25, 2008
Katherine Ann Moss, also known as Kate Moss, was born on January 16th, 1974 and is an iconic English fashion model. She is known for her waifish figure and many advertising campaigns and is also notorious for her high-profile relationships and party lifestyle. She has appeared on over 300 magazine covers. She was not particularly noted for her academic success, although she did excel at sports. According to Fred Vermorel's Addicted to Love: the Kate Moss Story (2007), she received one C (in Science) and Ds and Fs in all other subjects at GCSE level.
She was discovered at the age of 14 by Sarah Doukas, the founder of Storm Model Management in 1988 at JFK Airport in New York City. She went on to become the anti-supermodel of the 1990's in contrast to the supermodels of the moment, such as Cindy Crawford, Claudia Schiffer, and Naomi Campbell, who were known for their curvaceous and tall figures throughout the 90's.
Moss was voted 8th in Celebrity Sleuths 25 Sexiest Women of 2004, 8th in Maxims 50 Sexiest Women of 1999 and 22nd in FHM 100 Sexiest Women of 1995. Mens magazine Arena named her as their Sexiest Woman in their 150th issue. In March 2007, Moss won the Sexiest Woman NME Award. She made her first appearance in the British women's Sunday Times Rich List in 2007, where she was estimated to be worth £45 million. She ranked as the 99th richest woman in Britain.
Moss has had campaigns with major Italian, French, American, and British designers including Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana, Louis Vuitton, Versace, Roberto Cavalli, Chanel, Missoni, Longchamp, David Yurman, Dior, Yves Saint-Laurent, Burberry,Stella Mcartney, Rimmel, and Bvlgari, including a campaign for the successful Brazilian label ELLUS during summer 2000. She has been featured in fashion spreads in most major fashion magazines including UK, US, and French Vogue magazines (as well as other international versions of Vogue), Another Man, Vanity Fair, the Face, and W. Moss has appeared on the cover of British Vogue alone 24 times (in addition to dozens of other international Vogue covers) and has been featured on the cover of 17 issues of W, including one issue with nine different covers featuring the model.
Twelve months after her cocaine scandal Moss made a comeback by bagging 18 top modeling contracts for the Autumn/Winter 2006 season which include: Rimmel, Agent Provocateur, Virgin Mobile, Belstaff, Beymen, Dior, Louis Vuitton, Roberto Cavalli, Longchamp, Stella McCartney, Bulgari, Chanel, Nikon, David Yurman, Versace, Mia Shvili, Calvin Klein Jeans and Burberry. Moss has also agreed to make her first foray into the design world by designing a collection, in collaboration with Katy England, for Topshop, Moss launched a fragrance and body lotion range bearing her name in association with Coty in 2007.
According to Forbes.com Moss is earning more money than before her cocaine scandal. Her 2004-2005 earnings were $5 million and her 2005-2006 earnings were $8 million. She is currently the second highest paid model in the world behind Gisele Bündchen.
After previously having long-term relationships such as those with Mario Sorrenti and Johnny Depp, Moss had a daughter, Lila Grace Moss, born on 29 September 2002, with Dazed & Confused editor Jefferson Hack. She is also godmother to the two sons of The Clash member Paul Simonon and to the daughter of Sadie Frost and Jude Law.
Kate Moss has long been linked romantically with former Libertines member Pete Doherty. On April 11, 2007 Pete Doherty announced Moss as his fiancée during one of his concerts in London, at which Moss also performed. Doherty planned to marry Moss during the summer 2007.
Standard YouTube License
- 2:10 Kate Moss opens new Topshop in New Yorkby The Showbiz 411Featured 176,303
- 2:42 Gemma Ward Documentary - Stars [BroadbandTV]by BroadbandTVSpotlight 7,569 views
- 2:39 Jessica Alba Documentary - Stars - [BroadbandTV]by BroadbandTVSpotlight 53,623 views
- 2:39 David Beckham Documentary - Stars - [BroadbandTV]by BroadbandTVSpotlight 77,625 views
- 1:29 Johnny Depp - World Fashion Channel - BroadbandTVby BroadbandTVSpotlight 52,304 views
- 4:25 Kate Moss Catwalk Compilationby catwalk90s 1,790,634 views
- 2:48 Review Recensione Rossetto Kate Moss Per Rimmel Rossettiby ClioMakeUpReview 206,445 views
- 5:58 NEW Rimmel Lasting Finish lipsticks by Kate Moss Review - itsjudytimeby itsjudytime 200,059 views
- 46 videos Play all madonnaby foxymusic08
- 1:37 Kate Moss Photo Shoot for St.Tropezby St Tropez Tan 427,488 views
- 2:31 50 Shades Of Kateby BBC Radio 1 292,019 views
- 3:12 Straight To Number One - Touch And Go & Kate Mossby Liplopcorp 531,953 views
- 2:06 Kate and Kérastase, 2 K apart (Official video)by Kerastaseworldwide 654,868 views
- 3:51 what katie did - the libertines (kate moss)by Ander Memuero 2,014,994 views
- 4:56 Kate Moss Topshop - Behind the Scenes Lookby ohbrilliance 105,918 views
- 1:53 Kate Moss & Sasha Pivovarova - Making of Longchamp SS09 Campaignby sethivarova 104,411 views
- 2:41 Gianni Versace Spring Summer 93 Mens collection Naomi Campbellby isogenesis 46,369 views
- 4:22 Kate Moss Interview @ Vassilios Kostetsos Fashion Show In Marathon Hellas Greeceby Vassilios Kostetsos 160,542 views
- 0:49 Kate Moss Is 34 Years Old Nowby asdr456wer 59,768 views
- 5:47 Nouvo : Kate Moss snorts up advertisersby nouvo 54,600 views
- 2:57 Vogue Diaries: The Age Issue 2008by style 95,984 views
- Loading more suggestions...