Dolly Madison Zinger Zapper
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Sep 30, 2009
Snoopy at his sneakiest
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q1. Can you post ___?
A1. Probably NOT. I only have so many tapes, and if I don't have something, I can't post it. Whining will not spontaneously make me have something I don't have. If I *do* have it, I will post it eventually (excepting certain videos: see Q5 below). Be patient—I have a LOT of tapes to go through and not so much free time.
Q2. Can I download these?
A2. I understand there is a program that will download and save the .FLV files, but I have no idea what it is, myself. I have set up a Torrent for the commercials I posted before 2007, but it was such a pain to set up that I won't make an update until I have completely finished capturing everything I have.
Q3. When was ___ produced?/When did ___ first broadcast?
A3. I have no idea. Almost none of my tapes have any kind of time stamp or date reference. Also, many commercials aired for years, and I have no way to tell if the commercial is "old" or "new" at the time of the recording. (Google is your friend.)
Q4. Will you follow me/watch my channel/visit my website/etc.?
A4. No. I already don't have time to record videos. Following/etc. would just take away from that time.
Q5. Did you delete this video?
A5. At least one of my posts had been removed due to copyright violation. Why just the one(s) and not the others? I suspect some companies appreciate the free advertising. However, the type of content in the removed post(s) is something I will avoid in the future.
Q6. Did you delete this comment?
A6. While I don't mind if you poke a little fun at something in a video, I draw the line at outright hostilities, such as defaming the actors or insulting other users. I'm not here to censor anyone, but neither am I here to read flame wars aimed entirely at making others angry for no good reason. If you made a comment that referred to a hostile comment, I may delete yours as well just for reasons of simplicity.
Q7. Why did you post ___? It's old/stupid/[insert derogatory comment here]!
A7. Why not? The alternative is not posting. I suppose I could always reclaim my free time that way, sure, and you would just have to bother someone else. Your choice.
Standard YouTube License
- 1:14 Jenna Eats A Twinkie For The First Timeby KiddNationTVFeatured 35,454
- 4:49 How to draw Woodstock from Peanuts EASYby CartoonCabnet 9,253 views
- 0:31 Cheerios Cereal/Skittles Candy (Charlie Brown and Snoopie Commercial)by Retrotreasures 10,435 views
- 9:21 1960s to 1970s Commercials: Little Debbie to Dentyneby Genius7277 43,341 views
- 7:02 AMERICAN EXPERIENCE: Dolley Madison - Costumesby AmericanExperience 5,999 views
- 200 videos Play all Classic TV Commercialsby KentB3
- 0:08 Early 1970's Dolly Madison Creme Cakes with Peanuts characters TV commercial snippetby D Heine 5,653 views
- 10:00 National History Day: "Dolley Madison: Creating a Nation through Actions and Legacies"by Dana Edwards 1,043 views
- 2:45 AMERICAN EXPERIENCE: Dolley Madison Deleted Scene - Women's Historyby AmericanExperience 3,744 views
- 5:18 WBMG-TV 42 ... 10/24/1977by BirminghamRewound 10,025 views
- 3:05 Snoopy vs. The Red Baron (Snoopy's Christmas) (CC)by Krby84 3,146,038 views
- 2:08 Baron versus Beagle - The Original "Dogfight"by ae62ea 748,974 views
- 0:59 it was a short summer charlie brown-promoby muttley16 29,350 views
- 11:31 Episode - Pac-Man - XX - Pac-Man Et Le génie - By FuManFu - Lpdm.aviby fumanfu 55,165 views
- 2:23 Dolley Madison - The Courtshipby AmericanExperience 3,770 views
- 1:24 Dolley Madion - The First Lady Formulaby AmericanExperience 2,542 views
- 19:50 Charlie Brown Valentineby vidz4kidz1 202,947 views
- 0:29 1972 Kenner Snoopy Toothbrush TV Commercialby D Heine 10,678 views
- 5:23 "Charlie Brown, Linus & Sally" feat. Patton Oswalt and Ione Skyeby Wits APM 15,796 views
- 3:42 Homemade Raspberry Zingersby imstillworkin 1,253 views
- 9:43 80's Commercials Vol. 109by 80sCommercialVault 41,464 views
- Loading more suggestions...