WRC 2012 Mexico Day 2 (HD) 720p
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Mar 11, 2012
World Rally Championship 2012 Rallies:
Rally Monte Carlo Day 3: http://youtu.be/ebGbksei9J0
Rally Monte Carlo Day 4: http://youtu.be/17lXpi7DjUo
Rally Monte Carlo Day 5: http://youtu.be/ZpgJLpJV_-I
Rally Sweden Day 1: http://youtu.be/gM5chZ4_gYs
Rally Sweden Day 2: http://youtu.be/Yk0FHgcbY_M
Rally Sweden Day 3: http://youtu.be/sTstiweR6FU
Rally Guanajuato Mexico Day 1: http://youtu.be/lEC7DEKr47M
Rally Guanajuato Mexico Day 2: http://youtu.be/h2dvpVuAtRs
Mexico hosts the first gravel event of 2012 with new stages, more competitive kilometers, a remote service halt and a monster 55-kilometre test on the final morning of the rally just some of the exciting changes to the itinerary.
But while the format has undergone several tweaks, the rock-strewn tracks, high ambient temperatures and altitudes will continue to provide the main challenge for the WRC crews on their first of two visits to the American continent during the season.
A new addition to the WRC schedule in 2004, the Leon-based event is famed for its compact route and spectacular ceremonial start in the city of Guanajuato, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The start regularly attracts thousands of fans that will again get to savoir an extra treat this year with the Guanajuato Street Stage.
Measuring a little more than one kilometer in length, the stage will run through tunnels and high wall-lined cobbled streets. Guanajuato will also provide a remote service during Friday's opening day, a first for Rally Mexico.
But it's the Sierra de Lobos and Sierra de Guanajuato mountains that will continue to host the bulk of the stage action. The high-altitude tests make for spectacular viewing with a mixture of mountain peaks and flat open valleys. The altitude has its downside, however, as the engines struggle to breathe in the thin air and suffer a drop in power of approximately 20 per cent. The road surface is dry and sandy, but with rocks getting pulled onto the stages caution is very much the watchword.
Like Guanajuato, Leon will also host a street stage on a temporary course close to the indoor service park at the city's Poliforum. A super-special at Leon's racing circuit will be also used five times.
The route changes have increased the total competitive distance from the 364.81 covered in 2011 to 430.37 in 2012 with the number of stages rising from 22 to 25.
Standard YouTube License
- 25:52 WRC 2012 Mexico Day 3 (HD) 720pby Steve Goss 4,233 views
- 25:40 WRC 2012 Mexico Day 1 (HD) 720pby Steve Goss 7,648 views
- 29:16 WRC 2012 Monte Carlo Day 4 (HD) 720pby Steve Goss 7,316 views
- 9:54 WRC Rally Acropolis Greece 2012 [HD]by rallyelange 679,767 views
- 32:13 WRC Rallye Monte Carlo 2012 ( Version longue ) [HD]by SudRallye 80,379 views
- 189 videos Play all wrcby VelosaJr
- 8:34 Rally Mexico. Day 03. Novikov crash. Latvala crash.by Almrally Ru 157,253 views
- 4:42 WRC Rally Mexico 2012 Day 4by mardukrallyteam 2,186 views
- 26:08 2012 WRC Round03 Mexico Day01by subeefan 10,979 views
- 2:48 WRC Rally Guanajuato 2012 Day 2by Fullxtreme33 1,335 views
- 27:26 WRC 2012 Monte Carlo Day 3 (HD) 720pby Steve Goss 31,407 views
- 1:56 2 Navy Snipers VS 38 Somali Piratesby EuroSon99 5,911,828 views
- 25:45 WRC 2012 Sweden Day 2 (HD) 720pby Steve Goss 4,859 views
- 8:41 WRC Rally Mexico 2011 Guanajuatoby Mau Burguete 127,119 views
- 3:51 WRC 2012 Rd.3: Rally Guanajuato Mexicoby fernischumi4 9,810 views
- 11:49 WRC 2012 Mexico Day 3 - Part 2/2by WRCforeva 14,552 views
- 2:24 WRC Rally Mexico 2012 Day 2by mardukrallyteam 7,365 views
- 16:35 Rallye Crash Compilation 2013 Part1by kaucnis 603,601 views
- 14:55 WRC 2012 Mexico Day 2 - Part 1/2by WRCforeva 16,482 views
- 8:31 WRC 2012 Mexico Day 2 (HD) - Part 2/2by JMLatvalaFan3 12,482 views
- 10:04 Rallye Monte Carlo 2012 - WRC [HD]by rallyelange 257,802 views
- Loading more suggestions...