Are GoFoods Meals Healthy and Good For You to Eat?
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Jun 7, 2012
GoFoods Meals Exposed... Find out the truth about GoFoods foods and the Ingredients that they use...
Midvale, UT (PRNEWSWIRE) May 23, 2012— GOFoods Global, the nation's category creator in premium-‐quality food reserves and shelf-‐life nutrition announced today that it has become a partner with JustLabelIt.org, a national non-‐profit organization that supports the mandatory labeling of genetically engineered foods, and stands as an advocate for naturally produced ingredients with the GOFoods Global Nutriversal Sea on the back of every GOFoods product.
"At GOFoods Global, we take the high road to ensure that the full ingredient and nutritional composition of all our products, which are made for long-‐term storability, are clean and remain so for up to 25 years," said Brad Stewart, GOFoods Global President. "GOFoods is so committed to giving you a right to know that we label our own products with our Nutriversal Seal, which proves our commitment to high quality standards in the food services industry."
Like-‐minded health-‐conscious individuals can join with GOFoods to tell the FDA to require the labeling of genetically engineered foods by visiting http://justlabelit.org/take-‐action/.
The term genetically-‐modified organisms (GMO) is most commonly referred to a process where genetic engineering techniques have made specific changes to the DNA of a crop plant grown for human or animal consumption. These modifications are intended to introduce traits such as increased resistance to herbicides or improved nutritional content. These alterations have been linked to significant health issues including kidney and liver damage, infertility, auto-‐immune disorders, allergies, accelerated aging and birth defects. According to national reports, in 2011, about 88% of all of the corn in the US was genetically modified, and approximately 93--94% of the soy in the US crops was genetically modified.
"To date the United States has very relaxed laws relating to GMO standards," explains company President Brad Stewart. "For those who do a little bit of research, they'll find that the biotech companies are building products to be resistant to herbicides, rather than improving nutritional content."
Non-‐GMO labeling is a growing concern among United States citizens, and GOFoods goes to great lengths to insure none of its ingredients come from sources that use GMO techniques. This month, residents in California submitted almost one million petitions in support of the Right to Know Campaign and will now be put on the state's November ballot.
About the GOFoods Nutriversal Seal of Promise:
Wherever you see the Nutriversal Seal of Promise or one of the seal's accompanying
Nutriversal symbols, consumers can rest assured GOFoods products have met the most stringent guidelines and high quality standards in the food services industry. The Nutriversal seal indicates the blending of sound nutrition with ingredients that have a universal appeal to a variety of consumers. It also carries the company's promise that each package delivers the finest food available.
GOFoods products include multiple or all of the Nutriversal Seal symbols: balanced sodium, cholesterol free, date-‐stamped for quality, enriched complex carbohydrates, excellent source of whole grains, gluten free, good source of fiber, irradiation free, Kosher, lactose free, long shelf-‐life stability, made in the USA, natural, no added MSG, no hydrogenated oil, no trans fat, not genetically modified, oxygen-‐free packaging, quick-‐fix meals, soy free, and vegetarian. For more information about the GOFoods Nutriversal Seal visit: http://johnsuhr.mygofoods.com/company...
About GOFoods Global
GOFoods' mission is to feed and prosper the world by serving, saving and sharing
relevant, easy-to-prepare meals and beverages for on-the-go-lifestyles that encourage people to eat nutritiously and spend time together, while enjoying natural mouth- watering meals that taste as good today as they will in 25 years. Founded by nationally known food-reserve experts Steve Shenk and Barbara Rossberg with over thirty years of experience, the Utah-based company's goal is to change the way people look at quick-fix, extended shelf-life, and daily use food in the twenty-first century.
For more information contact:
John Suhr -- GoFoods Independent Business Owner
Join our GoFoods Team of Leaders. We have the systems, training and coaching in place for your success. http://www.survivalfoodkit.com/opport...
Standard YouTube License
- 9:27 Steve Shenk Co-Founder Of Go Foods Global ~ May 2012 ~ 760-625-1509by RonnieSooner 138 views
- 7:14 Go Foods Global ~ China Is Eating Our Lunch ~ Donald Trump ~ www.GreatEasyFood.comby RonnieSooner 1,491 views
- 10:04 Go Foods Global Money Secrets Exposed - Don't Join GoFoods Global Until You Watch This Video!by SurvivalFoodMLM 15,898 views
- 7:38 Go Foods Global ~ *Real Products You Can Believe In* ~ www.GreatEasyFood.comby RLSooners 97 views
- 13:28 Genetically Modified Food - New Studies Show That GMO May Alter Your Organ Functionsby worlddeceived 551 views
- 1:46 Is GoFoods a Scam or Scheme?by worlddeceived 118 views
- 5:02 2012 Global Food Shortage Crises - Hunger in Americaby worlddeceived 2,908 views
- 2:11 Is GoFoods a Pyramid or Ponzi Scheme?by worlddeceived 107 views
- 32:09 Ronnie Coleman - 6 Meals Of His Dayby JessDurden 830,596 views
- 9:28 GO FOODS ~ Food Prices to Double - Triple - Next 5 - 10 - 20 Years? ~ 760-625-1509by RonnieSooner 134 views
- 5:03 Review : GoFoods 1-Month Supply Storable Food Promotion - GoFoods Global IBOby Michele Thorne 225 views
- 3:11 MLM - Best Business For 2012 ~ Go Foods Meeting - Dallas Texas ~ 760-625-1509by Ronnie Lane 375 views
- 11:27 GMO: Are we playing God?by C0nc0rdance 129,749 views
- 2:05 Stingray tries to eat a fish at the Aquarium of the Pacificby Michelle Bedolla 25,386 views
- 6:43 GOFoods Global Review | Gofoods, Efood Global Network Marketing Opportunityby davejames04 292 views
- 3:51 Go Foods ~ How We Do It ~ 25 Year Shelf Life ~ Call 601-906-7970by Jason Douglas 95 views
- 8:41 GMO tomatoes: good-looking poisonby RTAmerica 11,661 views
- 4:52 Speakerstour Soja mortal Madres de Ituzaingó en Córdoba, España [English subtitles]by Bantam Mais 228 views
- 3:53 2012 Dine In, Help Out Campaign Videoby SCFCDineInHelpOut 178 views
- 2:58 Paws & Refresh IndieGoGo Campaignby PawsAndRefresh 127 views
- Loading more suggestions...