Mandarin speaking chauffeurs available in New York City, USA
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Feb 22, 2011
Visit www.multilingualchauffeurs.com or call 1.646.387.2728 to book a chauffeur.
Multilingual Chauffeurs is Americas only bilingual chauffeur service where every chauffeur speaks English and an additional language fluently. Our Multilingual Chauffeurs are ideal for international executives, dignitaries and tourist who may not speak English fluently and would appreciate being transported by a friendly driver who speaks their native tongue. Our Multilingual Chauffeurs are also available to drive clients' in their corporate, rented, personal vehicle or our vehicle. We have the Rolls Royce Phantom, Bentley, Mercedes S550 and a variety of SUVs. Our chauffeurs are also available to escort clients. Our Multilingual Chauffeurs can escort clients to museums, restaurants, shopping districts, and translate or interpret for them regarding the cost of goods while shopping as well as carry the client's bags.
We can supply temporary and, full time chauffeurs, and back up chauffeurs if your primary chauffeur becomes ill. Our Multilingual Chauffeurs speak a variety of languages including Arabic, Hebrew, Yiddish, Spanish, Chinese, Mandarin, Cantonese, Hindi, Urdu, Italian, Russian, Polish, German, Japanese, French, Creole and American Sign Language (ASL). This makes it easier for our chauffeurs to communicate with our international clients from Riyadh Saudi Arabia, Dubai UAE, London UK, Tokyo Japan, Paris France, Hong Kong & Beijing China, Toronto Canada, Tel Aviv Israel & Delhi & Mumbai India.
Finest Chauffeurs also owns the following services
www.shootmovers.com - Law enforcement officers who operate trucks during video shoots
www.finestchauffeurs.com - Law enforcement officers who transport clients in their personal vehicle or our luxury vehicles.
Visit www.finestchauffeursmiami.com for law enforcement chauffeurs in Miami, Florida.
www.proathletechauffeurs.com - Athletes transported by law enforcement officers in their vehicle or ours.
www.jacksonsignatures.com - Umbrella for all services
In NYC if you own a luxury, exotic or classic vehicles, you can take a date out and exit your vehicle in style. Why drive an Rolls Royce Phantom Coupe, Bentley Continental Flying Spur, Lamborghini Gallardo, Bugatti, Ferrari, or Aston Martin, only to have to park it two blocks from your venue and be required to walk there, because your venue has no parking or valet. You drive an exotic vehicle so you can pull up to the front of the venue and enter in style. This predicament applies to the theater district, Lincoln Center, many red carpet events, and many of the finest restaurants in Manhattan. Additionally, with us you no longer have to be hesitant about driving your classic, luxury or exotic vehicle, fretting that someone will lean on your vehicle and possibly scratch and damage it, while parked. Our law enforcement chauffeurs will meet you at the venue, open the doors for you and keep a watchful eye on your vehicle the entire time, making sure no one leans on it. They will keep your vehicle as close to your venue as humanly possible and prior to exiting the venue all you need to do is call or text your driver and he will bring your vehicle to the front of the venue, so you can exit conveniently into your vehicle. Additionally, our driver's professional law enforcement background (at times) can come in handy when you need to expedite around restricted red carpet event; street and block closures. Visit www.vipsecuritytransports.com for executive protection/bodyguard services via luxury vehicles. Visit www.finestvalet.com
Personal Chauffeur, Private Chauffeur, Executive Chauffeur, New York Chauffeur, Chauffeur Service, Transport, Protection Driver, New Jersey Chauffeur, Connecticut Chauffeur, Secure Transportation, Corporate Chauffeur, Corporate Travel, International Traveler, Interpreter, Translator, Language, Linguistic, Words, Speech, Communication, Multilingual, Bilingual, United Nations, Embassy, Consulates, Conference Planners, United States of America, USA www.cartomechanic.com
Standard YouTube License
- 15:39 Teach English in Korea Q&Aby SeoulTee Featured 8,913
- 14:24 Accent awareness (in Russian, Spanish, Italian and Chinese)by Lily Zhang999 views
- 10:57 Greg Smith - Cantonese speaking Westerner - PART 1by cantehk38,581 views
- 10:31 Beginner Chinese - Self Introduction (Part 1)by MinnaXiao706,984 views
- 8:34 Sakhr El Materi ne sait pas parler arabe - 13 janvier - Tunisieby rideaudur79,765 views
- 11:35 parler acadien 101by Eric Gallant2,135 views
- 14:54 Learn basic Mandarin: The best basic Mandarin toolkitby fluenz224,468 views
- 9:37 Beginner Chinese lesson 1by MinnaXiao118,120 views
- 4:46 Salam Diallo Chauffeur Biby MrFacedakar80,655 views
- 3:49 Why Chinese Cannot Speak English Well?by SunnySunKansas20,700 views
- 8:51 ¡Todo el mundo puede hablar...CHINO! - www.speakit.tvby prologmedia257,596 views
- 3:27 Basic Greetings in Mandarin Chinese: Hello, How Are You, Thank you, Good-bye etc. 你好！by learnchinesewithemma121,063 views
- 8:22 Cantonese Vs. Mandarinby Off the Great Wall114,222 views
- 17:46 اندرويد - جالكسي اس 2 / Galaxy s2 [الاستعراض الكامل]by hoxheandroid280,713 views
- 2:53 Beginner Chinese lesson part 1by Kellian Adams1,186,426 views
- 8:07 EXO Kris speaking English, Korean, Japanese, Mandarin, Cantonese, Thaiby WINWIN 선인장320,850 views
- 6:54 Russian man speaking Vietnamese and Chineseby Na Phan50,235 views
- 9:00 1. Aprende chino fácil. Introducción al chino mandarín.by undostreschino178,435 views
- 7:02 Test de Uber : Chauffeur Privé Parisienby Arthur Benchetrit4,169 views
- 3:30 Aprende Chino - Lección 1by Aprendechino88,892 views
- Loading more suggestions...