Dezer interview. Porsche Design Tower Miami, 18555 Collins Avenue, Sunny Isles Beach, Florida
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Sep 15, 2012
Porsche Design Tower Miami, 18555 Collins Avenue, Sunny Isles Beach, Florida
The Porsche Design Tower Development is a partnership between developer Gil Dezer from Dezer Developments (Developer of the famed Trump Towers, Trump Grande and Trump International Hotel in Sunny Isles Beach, Miami) and The Porsche Design Group from Germany
Official launch will be in the summer of 2012
This 57 story tower will break ground at or around the second or third quarter of 2013
The building will be finished in 2016
How to make a reservation now:
At the present time we are only making reservations. Those interested in reserving and
securing a residence at the Porsche Tower will need to make a 10% deposit in a special
escrow account. These reservation can be canceled at anytime and the reservation
holder will be refunded immediately. No one has canceled their reservation.
When we go into contracts in October/November an additional 10% deposit will be
required for a total of 20% down payment at contract.
The last 10% deposit required is due at the commencement of construction during the
first or second quarter of 2012.
The 70% balance is due at closing in 2016.
This is how serious buyers are getting in early way before this project is unveiled to the
general public. Contact me immediately if you would like to schedule a VIP
appointment to reserve before the opening.
Price Range & Deposits:
Price Range from $5 million to over $15 million
10% down at reservation now
10% down at Contract signing - October 2012
10% down at groundbreaking - First/Second Quarter 2013
70% Balance due at Closing -- in 2016
Porsche Design Tower will only require a total of 30% in deposits.
• Cylindrical building rising 60 stories and 649' high, containing only 132 sky-homes.
• The building will feature a robotic parking system that will allow its residents to
transport and park their cars in their own private garage at the door step of their
• 200' linear feet on the ocean -- Lot size 2.21 acres.
• A total of 284 robotic parking spaces
• Hurricane resistant floor to ceiling windows and glass railings on all balconies.
• Car elevator that travels at 600' per minute
• Chilled water air conditioning
• Glass enclosed car observatory spanning 3 interior floors at the lobby and then
transitioning to the exterior of the building and traveling 8 floors viewable from Collins
• Residences range from 4800 sq. ft. to over 10,000 sq. ft.
• Flexible floor-plans 3,4,5,6 bedrooms + Maids Quarters
• 3-story high lobby with glass car elevator observatory in center of lobby
• Lobby level restaurant overlooking the ocean with indoor and outdoor seating.
• Private enclosed wine locker for each unit located within the restaurant.
• Lobby level Bar & Lounge overlooking the ocean with monumental fireplace and big
• 1 oceanfront pool located on first floor landscaped deck with food & beverage service.
• 2 oversize plunge spas located at the 5th floor west side Sunset Deck overlooking the
• Game room & Ball Room with elevated ceilings, located on 5th floor -- NE Section):
" o Virtual Golf Simulator.
" o 4-car interconnected virtual race simulator.
" o Movie theater with stadium seating, popcorn bar and surround sound.
" o Card table and billiard area.
" o Oceanfront ballroom equipped with Bar & catering kitchen.
• Spa & Fitness (W/ elevated ceilings, located on 5th Floor -- SE section):
" o Oceanfront fitness room equipped with state-of-the art machines and
" oceanfront yoga room.
" o Oceanfront Hair saloon with manicure and pedicure stations.
" o Men & Woman's spa equipped with snow room, sauna and steam
" o Locker room area with bathrooms and showers.
" o Unisex treatment rooms: Massage, facial & Vichy shower.
• Sunset Terrace (located on 6th Floor -- W section)
" o Two oversize plunge spas.
" o Outdoor seating/sunbathing deck for afternoon sun and watching sunsets.
" o Additional tanning deck one level below that connects with the Spa.
Standard YouTube License
- 1:00:02 six in one solfeggio (396, 417, 528, 639, 741, 852) + theta beatsby lumokinesis Featured 148,300
- 4:51 Porsche Design Tower videoby Miamism18,651 views
- 38:45 Redneck Yacht Club Mud Park , Punta Gorda , Floridaby HDBroadcaster Dotcom19,722 views
- 30:35 South Beach to Sunny Isles Beachby Felix Mizioznikov4,847 views
- 3:17 PORSCHE SPEED BOAT Fearless 28by A3 Network474,678 views
- 3:16 Star Diamond TV visits The Porsche Design Tower in Miami, Floridaby American Academy of Hospitality Sciences1,178 views
- 43:43 MacIntyre: World's Toughest Towns Miamiby Jonas Pablo236,594 views
- 29:13 Miami TV - Jenny Scordamaglia - Aquatic Ops Miami Scubaby Miami TV31,307 views
- 24:09 Miami TV - Jenny Scordamaglia @ Monty's Pirate Day 2013 P1by Miami TV24,177 views
- 7:48 Miami Beach , FL on February`11 (Part 3 )by DonFisenkos45,826 views
- 4:51 Porsche Design Tower Video and Virtual Tourby MiamiRealtyNetwork7,055 views
- 4:41 2013 Porsche 911 Carrera S 991 Black Red PDCC Sport Techno Carbon Burmester @porscheconnectby Ryan Perrella16,430 views
- 21:23 The Psychology of Winning - Part 1by John Seiferth239,372 views
- 2:46 Porsche Design Tower Miami, 18555 Collins Avenue, Sunny Isles Beach, Floridaby LuxuryChanel3,550 views
- 5:57 Am Start: Porsche Panamera | Motor mobilby DW (Deutsch)5,103 views
- 3:12 Miami TV - Jenny Scordamaglia @ Teri's 6th Annual Halloween Extravaganza Charity Eventby Miami TV19,330 views
- 4:37 Sunny Isles Beach, Sunny Island Beach, Florida, 33160by danielmiamibeach3,178 views
- 2:50 Porsche Design Tower - Sunny Isles Beachby SunnIslesBeach1,888 views
- 2:19 Dezer Collection Car Museum & Event Centerby Dror Levi8,036 views
- 16:29 Huge Florida Haul | Zoellaby Zoella1,111,188 views
- Loading more suggestions...