Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Mar 28, 2012
A video of me answering the WeHappyTrans Project's 7 Questions! Here is the text of the questions proper, if you're curious:
1) What's your name? Chosen or otherwise. Now, beyond your name, I personally don't really care how you identify. I'm not entirely comfortable with defining myself in the terms we're given, and I kind of enjoying watching my mind struggle to gender someone. It's an automatic habit, and not one I care to assist. However, if it's important to you to be know as a trans man or woman, cross-dresser, queer, androgynous, non-binary, or whatever, or if you want people to use certain pronouns when referring to you in comments or discussion, go ahead and lay those on us. Whatever you're comfortable with.
2) Who has been most supportive of your transition? If you haven't started transition, who's been most supportive of your gender expression, questioning or explorations?
3) What do most enjoy about your life since beginning transition? That is, what are some of the things you love doing now, that you couldn't do before? And if you're not there yet, what about the possibility of transition excites you the most? What do you look forward to?
4) Who are your trans role models? or Who have you looked up to in the trans community? Who inspires you? Whether it's someone you know, or someone you've admired from afar, this is your chance to give a shout out.
5) What change(s) would you most like to see in the world? This can be trans related, or not, but we'd love to know where your passion lies.
6) What are you doing to make those changes happen? That's right all, no getting off the hook! We're all in this big ol' mess together, and we each need to do our part. Share with us how you're the change you want to see.
And finally, magical number 7, tell us something, anything, special and unique about you, your interests, your story. Never forget, gender is just one part of the larger project of becoming a fully authentic human being.
Standard YouTube License
- 4:23 Lily Allen - Hard Out Here (Official Video)by Lily Allen Featured 12,051,642
- 34:39 Katie (19) and Arin (17) Teen Transgender Couple Discuss Intimacy; 12 year old Transgenderby Belisarda Mouet142,602 views
- 21:48 Living a Transgender Childhoodby Genderkinderen2,451,457 views
- 7:59 "Worlds Youngest Transsexual" Kim Petras on "This Morning"by TransgenderChannel1,591,068 views
- 8:28 The eroticization of M2F transsexuals by straight men (semiotics course)by Nina Arsenault460,212 views
- 5:44 Kelly on growing up a transgender personby pjstarcom364,009 views
- 159 videos Play all to doby djytube1
- 3:32 KAYHAR - Boy to Girl Transformation - My 2 Year HRT MTF Timelineby iamKAYHAR310,206 views
- 10:18 Griffin O'Neal Rips Dad Ryan On "Larry King Live"by PoliticsNewsPolitics144,377 views
- 3:02 Sh*t trans* guys say.by uppercaseCHASE1165,329 views
- 4:15 Genderless Babyby thewonderingjew1,366,340 views
- 0:37 7yr. old girl Jazz ~ thoughts on being a Transgender Childby Gnetluvsgreg1,291,320 views
- 7:54 Transgender at 11: Listening to Jazzby ABC News1,186,190 views
- 18:15 Ask A Transsexual: Taking it Anally, Medications as a TS and Intimate with my Genitaliaby Ask A Transsexual108,061 views
- 9:24 Miss Bum Bum Brasil 2012 - Tranny Miss HD - Best of BBBby worldb4news337,652 views
- 5:02 Original The Lost Boys Cry Little Sister by G Tom Macby Daniela Pistone672,268 views
- 10:01 Transsexual Teen Beauty Queen 2012 BBC Documentary Part 5/6by AwesomeDocumentarys185,911 views
- 31:10 Lana Wachowski receives the HRC Visibility Awardby Human Rights Campaign474,555 views
- 9:28 Transmen Documentary Part 1by Tiffanyg89258,113 views
- 4:29 Tim Minchin on human logicby dizcourage828,625 views