Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Mar 28, 2012
A video of me answering the WeHappyTrans Project's 7 Questions! Here is the text of the questions proper, if you're curious:
1) What's your name? Chosen or otherwise. Now, beyond your name, I personally don't really care how you identify. I'm not entirely comfortable with defining myself in the terms we're given, and I kind of enjoying watching my mind struggle to gender someone. It's an automatic habit, and not one I care to assist. However, if it's important to you to be know as a trans man or woman, cross-dresser, queer, androgynous, non-binary, or whatever, or if you want people to use certain pronouns when referring to you in comments or discussion, go ahead and lay those on us. Whatever you're comfortable with.
2) Who has been most supportive of your transition? If you haven't started transition, who's been most supportive of your gender expression, questioning or explorations?
3) What do most enjoy about your life since beginning transition? That is, what are some of the things you love doing now, that you couldn't do before? And if you're not there yet, what about the possibility of transition excites you the most? What do you look forward to?
4) Who are your trans role models? or Who have you looked up to in the trans community? Who inspires you? Whether it's someone you know, or someone you've admired from afar, this is your chance to give a shout out.
5) What change(s) would you most like to see in the world? This can be trans related, or not, but we'd love to know where your passion lies.
6) What are you doing to make those changes happen? That's right all, no getting off the hook! We're all in this big ol' mess together, and we each need to do our part. Share with us how you're the change you want to see.
And finally, magical number 7, tell us something, anything, special and unique about you, your interests, your story. Never forget, gender is just one part of the larger project of becoming a fully authentic human being.
Standard YouTube License
- 3:02 Sh*t trans* guys say.by uppercaseCHASE1Featured 123,761
- 7:54 Transgender at 11: Listening to Jazzby ABCNews 416,530 views
- 0:37 7yr. old girl Jazz ~ thoughts on being a Transgender Childby Gnetluvsgreg 1,177,307 views
- 4:15 Genderless Babyby thewonderingjew 1,259,277 views
- 12:24 how i knew i was transgender [and some advice on coming out]by skylarkeleven 123,329 views
- 2:53 MTF 2 year transitionby The music is coming together! 653,027 views
- 5:36 7 Year Old Transgender Child - Hailey - Parents - Our America With Lisa Ling - "Transgender"by Justin Shifflett 131,121 views
- 2:07 Funniest Moments of the Golden Globes - Golden Globes 1993by AwardsShowNetwork 41,083 views
- 21:48 Living a Transgender Childhoodby Genderkinderen 656,870 views
- 11:25 Transgender Beauty Queenby ABCNews 495,679 views
- 8:34 Dr. Phil 1 of 5 "Gender confused kids"by Mishmash of entertainment and politics. 182,758 views
- 17:07 Breanna's 7 Questions for We Happy Transby briannarose99 16,769 views
- 1:01:18 THR Actress Roundtable (Full Hour)by BackStageCasting 203,237 views
- 4:33 Retro letterman: warren beattyby Retro "late night" vhs videos 2,856 views
- 9:43 Kayci's 7 Questionsby kaycitg 2,031 views
- 5:39 Warren Beatty winning Best Director for "Reds"by Oscars 30,553 views
- 5:09 Annette Bening on Her 20-Year Marriageby TheEllenShow 110,583 views
- 2:36 Diane Keaton On Warren Beattyby afi 65,980 views
- 5:22 Warren Beatty interview Bulworth with Jimmy Carterby Jimmy Carter 21,874 views
- 12:30 We Happy Trans: 7 Questions with T.J. Jourianby T.J. Jourian 937 views
- Loading more suggestions...