JFK, Executive Order 11110 and the Warren Commission
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Jun 21, 2009
On June 4, 1963, a little known attempt was made to strip the Federal Reserve Bank of its power to loan money to the government at interest. On that day President John F. Kennedy signed Executive Order No. 11110 that returned to the U.S. government the power to issue currency, without going through the Federal Reserve. Mr. Kennedy's order gave the Treasury the power "to issue silver certificates against any silver bullion, silver, or standard silver dollars in the Treasury." This meant that for every ounce of silver in the U.S. Treasury's vault, the government could introduce new money into circulation. In all, Kennedy brought nearly $4.3 billion in U.S. notes into circulation. The ramifications of this bill are enormous.
With the stroke of a pen, Mr. Kennedy was on his way to putting the Federal Reserve Bank of New York out of business. If enough of these silver certificates were to come into circulation they would have eliminated the demand for Federal Reserve notes. This is because the silver certificates are backed by silver and the Federal Reserve notes are not backed by anything. Executive Order 11110 could have prevented the national debt from reaching its current level, because it would have given the government the ability to repay its debt without going to the Federal Reserve and being charged interest in order to create the new money. Executive Order 11110 gave the U.S. the ability to create its own money backed by silver.
After Mr. Kennedy was assassinated just five months later, no more silver certificates were issued. The Final Call has learned that the Executive Order was never repealed by any U.S. President through an Executive Order and is still valid. Why then has no president utilized it? Virtually all of the nearly $6 trillion in debt has been created since 1963, and if a U.S. president had utilized Executive Order 11110 the debt would be nowhere near the current level. Perhaps the assassination of JFK was a warning to future presidents who would think to eliminate the U.S. debt by eliminating the Federal Reserve's control over the creation of money. Mr. Kennedy challenged the government of money by challenging the two most successful vehicles that have ever been used to drive up debt - war and the creation of money by a privately-owned central bank. His efforts to have all troops out of Vietnam by 1965 and Executive Order 11110 would have severely cut into the profits and control of the New York banking establishment.
Apparently the Executive Order 11110 theory is incorrect.
Standard YouTube License
- 5:25 John F. Kennedy Revisited - Stuff They Don't Want You to Knowby Stuff They Don't Want You To Know Featured 31,896
- 1:27:36 Killing Kennedy Full Movie 2013by Dat_Uploader64,856 views
- 8:44 History of Federal Reserve & JFK's Executive Order 11110 Pt 1.by Ernesto Hoost7,780 views
- 17:37 The Greatest - CONSPIRACY - ever knownby David Vose16,074 views
- 11:00 Minister Louis Farrakhan Speaks On JFK, Executive Order 11110 And International Bankersby Ultimate eBook Store18,907 views
- 1:26:45 24 hours after the Assassinationby Pat Albright43,883 views
- 3:23 JFK Assassin caught on Cameraby carlyw19821,108,020 views
- 2:33 Executive Orders from Hell! Why would an American President ever do this?by peltecs91,204 views
- 4:53 Stuff They Don't Want You To Know - Executive Order 11110by HowStuffWorks251,081 views
- 5:15 LBJ's Mistress Blows Whistle On JFK Assassinationby onedeaddj1,238,635 views
- 1:54 JFK Speaks out Against the New World Orderby SilverShieldGrp121,734 views
- 6:04 OMG!!! (HIDDEN SPEECH) JFK CONNECTED THE DOTS...by EATATROLL37,029 views
- 46:05 The Men Who Killed Kennedy "The Truth Will Make You Free" COMPLETE EPISODE 6by EYE on CITRUS796,283 views
- 15:12 SHOCKING: Video unreleased JFK assassinationby noticiaschelmevisionIMPACTO3,412,900 views
- 10:10 The Federal Reserve - Forgotten Historyby KCtheKat88,834 views
- 1:28:06 JFK: The Final Hours. A National Geographic Documentaryby Steve Giles26,476 views
- 59:00 The JFK Assassination: Conspiracy, Photos, Facts, Autopsy, Documentary Evidence (2007)by The Film Archives142,614 views
- 57:31 Talk - Jim Douglass - JFK and the Unspeakableby talkingsticktv100,545 views
- 3:43 Bankers kill! JFK murdered by the Private Banking Cartelsby Doza29154,129 views
- 1:49:29 AMERICA — From Freedom To Fascism (Full Length Documentary)by PreserveOurFreedoms288,173 views
- Loading more suggestions...