Published on Mar 1, 2013
A little sample to demonstrate how diverse acapellas can be, just your creativity and imagination sets the limit. Hiphop, rock, drum & bass, something else?
The first instrumental is borrowed from M.E.R.C. Music (http://www.youtube.com/MERCmusiconline) and the other two are the work of Deerob-mastering (http://deerob.wix.com/official)
The song at the end of the video is a clip of RomyHarmony - Will The Day Ever Come, which I composed around my acapella "Bombs".
FAQ about my acapellas
Where can I download the acapellas?
Are the acapellas free?
- Downloading is free, putting them in your song is free, non-commercial releasing is free. But the acapellas are NOT royalty free, which means that if you wish to sell the song with my vocals in it, you have to negotiate the license terms with me.
Can I put your acapella(s) in my song and upload to YouTube?
- Yes, all non-profit use is ok (non-profit means, that you don't make money with it), but you have to credit me in the title (feat. RomyHarmony) and include this text in the description: "acapella downloaded from soundcloud.com/romyharmony"
Are the acapellas available for everyone?
- Yes. They are non-exclusive, which means that anyone can download and use them.
Can you make an exclusive acapella, just for me?
- Yes. But not for free. In custom-orders I take a compensation for my time and work. You can mail me to firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Can I have the lyrics to the acapellas?
- Sure, they are written in the descriptions of the acapellas.
Can I send you my song when it's done? Will you upload it on your channel/page?
- I'd love to hear what you come up with, but I get a lot of songs sent to me, so I might not be able to reply to all. The space on my channels I primarily need for my own songs, but I might sometimes share the link on my page or even upload to SoundCloud/YouTube, if I really REALLY like the song and I feel it's not similar to others I have posted. Please don't be offended if I choose not to.
Is it possible to have the lead vocals and harmonies on separate tracks?
- In most cases, yes. Feel free to send me mail and ask.
Who owns the rights to the songs when they are done?
- I own the rights to my vocals and lyrics always, the producer who creates the composition around them, owns the rights to his half. So it's 50/50.
Can I slice/autotune/use vocoder/other effects on your vocals?
- Yes, you can edit the acapellas anyway you like.
Can I offer the songs to promotion channels?
- Yes, but please give forward also my links to put in the descriptions.
Any other questions? I'm just a mail away :)
Standard YouTube License