2 Year Old Girl Answering Questions About Islam! [Must See!]
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Mar 26, 2008
READ AFTER WATCHING:
Concerning the question about where Allaah is, some people may dispute the answer to that question so here is the answer to those whom disputes it:
''Then He Istawâ (rose over) towards the heaven and made them seven heavens and He is the All-Knower of everything.'' [2:29]
They claim in their attack (p. 5) that Allah said: "Do you feel secure that He (Allaah), who is above the heavens, will not cause the earth to sink with you[?]" (67:16) and this is a clear example of the manipulation of the literal meanings of the Holy Qur'an, which does not say "above the heavens" (man fawq al-samawat) but "in the heaven" (man fi al-sama'): see for example Pickthall or Yusuf Ali, which are the translations universally recognized and accepted by English-speaking Muslims, and also Shakir and Daryabadi:
PICKTHALL: Have ye taken security from Him Who is in the heaven that He will not cause the earth to swallow you when lo! it is convulsed?
YUSUF ALI: Do ye feel secure that He Who is in heaven will not cause you to be swallowed up by the earth when it shakes (as in an earthquake)?
SHAKIR: Are you secure of those in the heaven that He should not make the earth to swallow you up? Then lo! it shall be in a state of commotion.
DARYABADI: Are you secure that He Who is in the heaven willk not sink the earth with you, and then it should quake?
Malik in his Muwatta' and Muslim in his Sahih relate that Mu`awiya ibn al-Hakam came to the Prophet and told him: "I am very newly from the Jahiliyya, and now Allah has brought Islam," and he proceeded to ask about various Jahiliyya practices, until at last he said that he had slapped his slave girl, and asked if he should free her, as was obligatory if she was a believer. The Prophet requested that she be brought, and then asked her, "Where is Allah?" and she said, "In the sky (fi al-sama')"; whereupon he asked her, "Who am I?" and she said, "You are the Messenger of Allah"; at which he said, "Free her, for she is a believer."
Is there anything more clearer than that?
If you say: ''but Allaah doesnt actually mean that He rose over the heavens.'', well, let me tell you one thing, who gave you permission to make tafseer of the Quran? No one.
Muhammad saws never said anything about it and he is the most correct in any aspects of Islam, nor did the great scholars whom made tafseer of the Quran say anything about it. So please do not say anything without knowledge.
Now the answer to the question about the Prophet's birthday:
we know that the Sahaabah (may Allaah be pleased with them) were the people who loved the Prophet most. Was it reported that Abu Bakr, who was the closest of people to him and the one who loved him the most, celebrated the birthday of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him)? Was it reported that 'Umar, who ruled for twelve years, or 'Uthmaan, did this? Was it reported that 'Ali, his relative and foster son, did this? Was it reported that any of the Sahaabah did this? No, by Allaah! Is it because they were not aware of its importance, or did they not truly love the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him)? No one would say such a thing except one who has gone astray and is leading others astray.
Did any of the imaams -- Abu Haneefah, Maalik, al-Shaafi'i, Ahmad, al-Hasan al-Basri, Ibn Seereen -- do this or command others to do it or say that it was good? By Allaah, no! It was not even mentioned during the first and best three centuries.
If you are saying: ''It is good, what is wrong with it? its not bid'ah I only do it because I love the Prophet and it takes me closer to him in love!'' then you must know that every little thing we can do to come closer in love to our beloved Prophet he would have told us to do it!
So please, love the Prophet by obeying him, not disobeying him.
Smart girl answering random questions about Islam in New York, US&A.
Standard YouTube License
- 4:27 Hala Al Turk - Happy Happy #حلا_الترك - هابي هابيby platinumrecordsmusic Featured 3,915,935
- 47:27 Half-Ton Killerby DocuFilmTV26,962,440 views
- SingleMuslim.com 38 videos4K
- 9:27 22 people accept Islam After Brother Khalid Yasin lectureby Muslim Reverts701,645 views
- 2:55 Small Baby read Quranby Hebishim4,544,388 views
- 1:31:16 [HD] [Full Movie] Muhammad - The Last Prophet (Animated Cartoon) BEST QUALITY ON YOUTUBEby Islamsay1,420,238 views
- 1:49:41 BBC DOCUMENTARY on The life of The last Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)by SubmitYourWill2Allah220,565 views
- 27:17 Islam & America: Through the Eyes of Imran Khan - Pakistanby Journeyman Pictures466,614 views
- 6:46 The Most Miserable People In the World!by abuRumaysah188,483 views
- 14:48 11 yr Old Went to Heaven and Back, and Tells What He Saw!by joel10000a16,505,645 views
- 4:10 MUSLIM WOMAN TELLS THE TRUTH ABOUT ISLAMby tuubijuu1,594,102 views
- 29:49:33 القرآن الكريم كاملاً بمقطع واحد مشاري العفاسي-Complete Quranby حياة جديدة بدون معاصى2,687,601 views
- 13:41 Best Quran Reciters in the Worldby dboyzzz10924,233,335 views
- 4:54 Female Professor of Neuroscience converts to Islamby Marvel450194,586 views
- 8:35 Why Islamby ummahfilms899,559 views
- 4:10 Koran burning on hold for 9/11 as US sees boom in Islam conversionby RT195,307 views
- 31:37 A Christian Minister's Conversion to Islam - Dr. Jerald Dirks on TheDeenShow (Part 1)by khalifahklothing423,858 views
- 22:36:51 القرآن الكريم كامل بصوت الشيخ المعيقلي The Complete Holy Quranby imad0713,883,721 views
- 9:23 Christian accepts Islam after challenging Zakir Naik at an Islamic Conference!by messageOFmessengers2,726,100 views
- 8:32 Christian becomes Muslim - Street Dawah-'Live'by DawahIsEasy1,078,201 views