Published on May 24, 2014
Slinging syllables w/ @redbaraat @MASS_MoCA #bhangraparty
By: Jenn Smith - Jenn Smith:
- Says first of all, thank you for reading and watching her videos.
- Is the community engagement editor and education beat reporter at The Berkshire Eagle.
- Loves traveling, exploring, trying new things and meeting new people.
- Has been on The Eagle staff since 2005.
- Is India born and Berkshire County raised.
- Is a graduate of the S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications at Syracuse University (2004) and Wahconah Regional High School in Dalton (2000).
- Can be heard on the "Good Morning, Pittsfield!" radio show each Thursday morning, hosted by John Krol at WTBR-89.7 FM.
- Has held fellowships at the Poynter Institute for journalism, the national Education Writers Association, the Hechinger Institute of Teachers College at Columbia University, the Reynolds High School Journalism Institute at Kent State University, a 2013-14 fellow of the U.S.-Pakistan Professional Partnership Program of the International Center for Journalists.
Published on: May 25, 2014