Published on Apr 17, 2012
▼Actually in Japan, the patty itself is called a "hamburg". Go to wiki.
◆We can't speak fluent English. If you want to listen to the talk, please go to another channel.◆
★RRcherrypie Group does not have Twitter / Instagram / facebook etc. YouTube & FC2 is the only website we have and the other is fake.★
(1) Product name: ハッピーキッチン ハンバーガー (It cost 258 yen.)
(2) It is edible. No artificial colours. No preservatives. This kit includes chicken and pork in a part of raw materials. (It is not halal.) 96 calories.
(3) It tastes like real hamburger, bread, cheese, ketchup, french fries and cola. I ate it after filming. It tasted good.
(4) It is the microwavable container. You can't put the ordinary plastic container into the microwave.
(5) 4:41 It is the decorative wax paper. (I don't live in France. Japanese has a tendency to think French language is cool, so the product designers sometimes use French for their fancy goods. And I think so too. So I loved that wax paper at first glance and bought it!)
▼To Haters: In every city in Japan have recycling systems. Plastic can be recycled, so calm down.▼
▼Titled by re-uploaders▼
آخر الاختراعات اليابانية
Les hamburgers en poudre
les japonais inventent le premier hamburger en poudre
Water & Powder turns into tiny fast food
Mini- Hamburguesa en polvo
comida chatarra japón invenciones
Japonský hamburger v prášku
Будущие японские фаст-фуд
العاب طبخ يابانية
hamburguesa y papas a la francesa en polvo
Comida en polvo para preparar en casa - Hamburguesas