Ron Paul Destiny
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Nov 16, 2011
THE TIME FOR ACTION IS NOW
The severe economic crisis America has experienced over the past several years, including growing inflation, rising gas prices, trillion-dollar budget deficits, immoral bailouts, and the ever-declining value of the dollar, is just the tip of the iceberg if our nation does not immediately change course.
As the crash approached, Ron Paul was heavily criticized by the establishment media and even many of his fellow Republicans because he would not back down from his warnings about where big government policies were leading America.
When those warnings came true, however, our President and leaders in Congress didn't let the crisis "go to waste" and used it as an excuse to expand government intervention and power on an unprecedented level.
Excessive spending, artificial credit, and market manipulation crashed our economy, and no one should be surprised that these same policies continue to prolong the suffering for millions of Americans.
We need a President who is not afraid to make the tough decisions necessary to restore America's economy and guarantee future prosperity.
As President, Ron Paul will lead the way out of this crisis by:
* Vetoing any unbalanced budget Congress sends to his desk.
* Refusing to further raise the debt ceiling so politicians can no longer spend recklessly.
* Fighting to fully audit (and then end) the Federal Reserve System, which has enabled the over 95% reduction of what our dollar can buy and continues to create money out of thin air to finance future debt.
* Legalizing sound money, so the government is forced to get serious about the dollar's value.
* Ending the corporate stranglehold on the White House.
* Driving down gas prices by allowing offshore drilling, abolishing highway motor fuel taxes, increasing the mileage reimbursement rates, and offering tax credits to individuals and businesses for the use and production of natural gas vehicles.
* Eliminating the income, capital gains, and death taxes to ensure you keep more of your hard-earned money and are able to pass on your legacy to your family without government interference.
* Opposing all unfunded mandates and unnecessary regulations on small businesses and entrepreneurs.
These are just a few of the steps we can take to put America back in place as the world's leading economy. Taking a stand for these principles has often been a lonely fight in Congress for Ron Paul, but, now more than ever, our nation needs a President who will champion sound money, responsible spending, lower taxes, and free market enterprise.
Standard YouTube License
- 9:59 For people who are not familiar with Ron Paul.by MIKED78654821 views
- 9:55 Bruce Fein - Spokesman for Ron Paul's presidential campaign on In Context Part 1by InContextReport577 views
- 1:20 Ron Paul Tells a CBS Cameraman to Quit Being Rude to Another Reporterby Original1001BG224,853 views
- 9:37 Ron Paul Exposes Obamacare on Freedom Watchby flex4live11,726 views
- 4:14 This is Why Sarah Palin, Ron Paul, Herman Cain must be destroyedby Martin Brodel500 views
- 15:24 Ron Paul : Fiat Money Is America's Biggest Exportby Mike Lasprogato752 views
- 9:12 You might be a Ron Paul Supporter if... A hit piece on Ron Paul supporters!by GodGunsGutsGlory4KJV671 views
- 5:07 Chief of CIA Consequences of War: Ron Paul Planby Mike Lasprogato1,528 views
- 7:54 Gerald Celente: 'Get Ready For The Big Crash'by briman721231,397 views
- 6:08 TheAlexJonesChannel's Channel RON PAUL MEDIA SCAMby seattlepatriot1776290 views
- 5:33 Ron Paul On Freedom Watch - Tied for First !!by MIKED78654246 views
- 12:36 Mike Maloney : Gold = Dow : GoldSilver.com : Keiser Reportby ricthuse1,171 views
- 3:11 RON PAUL NOW!by PrimeTargetSecurity533 views
- 22:21 Ron Paul Defines Libertarianism - Charlie Rose Interview (Full)by SaveOurLiberty37,655 views
- 12:14 Ron Paul's Greatest Debate Performance Ever (10-18-2011)by KramerDSP576,255 views
- 6:57 Ron Paul - Iowa Sign Bombby upondeathsdrum1,240 views
- 14:52 The Real Debate: Obama vs. Ron Paulby RonPaul2008dotcom120,595 views
- 2:54 I Wish a Buck was Still Silverby Kaphen DePriest140 views
- 5:12 Ron Paul Interview on Kudlow Report About Polling 2nd in Iowa (11-15-11)by VoteRonPaul121,493 views
- 0:27 Ron Paul (LIKE A BOSS): RESPECTING THE LADIESby KonaSilat14,507 views
- Loading more suggestions...