This video is unavailable.
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Oct 26, 2007
CLICK HERE for a FREE WORKOUT!!
This is the superhero exercises section of my Turbulence Training workouts. I'm going to show you the 2 exercises that you will find in my programs that tend to cause a lot of confusion because my TT followers just don't know what the heck I'm talking about; Spiderman push-ups and Spiderman lunges/climbs.
For the Spiderman push-up, you want to start by getting into a regular push- up position. As you come down, bring your knee up to your elbow, back down, and then alternate sides.
To perform the Spiderman push-up exercise correctly, try to keep your body in a straight line and minimize the rotation in the hips. You should have good mobility in your hips which will allow you to do this exercise.
This is a very difficult push-up when done with proper form because when you bring your elbow to your knee you are going from 4 stabilizing points to only 3.
Therefore, you are increasing the stress load on your body, as well as working your abdominals. A hard exercise to perform, the Spiderman push-up is a great total body exercise.
The Spiderman lunge or climb as it is more commonly known amongst my readers is another Turbulence Training exercise that has a tendency to cause confusion. To do this exercise, get into the top of the push-up position, keep your hips down, and bring one foot up right next to your hand. Return your foot to the original position and then alternate sides.
For beginners or those with poor flexibility, be careful not to overstretch in this exercise.
For example, I would suggest to beginners to only bring your foot up half way, and as your mobility increases, slowly work your way to bringing your foot up right beside your hand. The purpose of the Spiderman climb is to keep your abs braced, and to work your abdominals for endurance.
So that is the Spiderman push-up and the Spiderman lunge, the two superhero exercises from the Turbulence Training for Fat Loss program.
Visit Turbulence Training to get your FREE sample fat burning workout. Click here to get started:
And to get access to the #1 weight loss secret of social support and to ask Craig Ballantyne your weight loss questions, visit the Turbulence Training Membership site here:
For the most effective exercises to burn belly fat and get ripped abs, visit:
To see real people just like you lose weight fast, visit:
Standard YouTube License
- 2:46 Spiderman Push upsby wwwPetePhysiquecomFeatured 147,287
- 3:16 Bodyweight Exercises to Burn Fat Without Cardio Exerciseby cbathletics 443,581 views
- 0:45 Pushup Variationsby cbathletics 253,296 views
- 2:15 NEW Pushup Variationsby cbathletics 255,729 views
- 0:28 300 floor wiper exerciseby cbathletics 192,575 views
- 3:56 HARDEST PUSH UPS - PYRAMID PUSH UPS (TRY THEN COMMENT)by Nixa Zizu 1,796,916 views
- 4:43 Core Exercises Without Equipmentby andymcd23 1,091,109 views
- 2:27 5 Advanced Push-Up Exercises for a Bigger Chestby moricestreet909 3,278,744 views
- 0:21 Pistol Push Upsby Airyu2000 65,671 views
- 2:22 10 minute workoutby cbathletics 159,255 views
- 0:27 10 planche pushups at the gymby Alan Marculescu 75,716 views
- 3:15 bodyweight butt exercisesby cbathletics 293,112 views
- 68 videos Play all Exerciseby bluesekai
- 9:42 DEATH BATTLE - Batman VS Spider-Manby ScrewAttack! 3,223,644 views
- 1:33 Pistol squat - bodyweight leg exerciseby cbathletics 343,448 views
- 2:20 300 Spartan Workout Routine To Help You Get Six Pack Absby meetdaspartan 3,309,818 views
- 0:53 The Spiderman Crawl Exerciseby 3VFitness 22,637 views
- 0:26 Spiderman Crawlby MeetYourTrainer 22,651 views
- 9:55 SPIDERMAN Stop Motion Action Video Part 2by lozaus1 46,848 views
- 8:15 8 Min Abs Workout, how to have six pack (HD Version)by passion4profession 30,886,300 views
- 2:27 No. 1 Fat Burning Exerciseby diethealth 2,384,490 views
- Loading more suggestions...