TBTF Sheriff Bill Black on the MF Global Cover-up: "All those that doeth Evil hateth the light!"
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Mar 21, 2012
Follow us @
Welcome to Capital Account. The Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas says Dodd-Frank did not end too big to fail, and says we must downsize the TBTF monsters in the view of Richard Fisher. This, as some US lawmakers are working to push back the timeline for a key part of Dodd-Frank, the Volcker Rule...a rule regulators and banks already appear to be hollowing out. We'll look at what the costs of these actions could be
Meanwhile, the "Corzine Rule" is reportedly gaining momentum -- this would restrict what brokerage firms can do with customer money. Before looking forward -- what about the unanswered questions and accountability in the MF Global bankruptcy and what we consider theft of customer money? We'll talk to William K. Black, the former regulator who oversaw prosecutions of bankers for fraud during the S&L crisis to find out what it would take to see justice in this case. We will discuss some of the peculiarities surrounding the MF Global bankruptcy, the decision by CFTC chairman Gary Gensler to proceed with a Chapter 11 bankruptcy as per the SEC, with a SIPA/SIPC liquidation for the brokerage unit, which put the customers on even footing with the creditors, instead of a Chapter 7 bankruptcy for the entire company. We ask Bill Black if this is an example of control fraud and regulatory capture, and where a crime has been committed here.
Meanwhile, do you think we have enough lawyers in the US already? Well, you may be happy to hear this...the organization behind the law school admissions test -- the LSATS -- saw the largest decline in people taking the test in more than a decade. Is "the law" in a bear market? Demetri think so. He says the bear market in the legal system is the corollary for the bull market in whistle blowing. Otherwise, you wouldn't need monetary incentives beyond what is already in place to get lawyers to prosecute crimes. Whistle blowers make it easy for the prosecution.
Standard YouTube License
- 14:47 MARTIAL LAW JUST ORDERED - NOWby David VoseFeatured 153,436
- 28:00 MF Global Customer and Fund Manager on JP Morgan and the Goldman Sachs Connectionby CapitalAccount 7,444 views
- 28:01 "MF Global is worth more to its Creditors Dead than it was Alive" says Fund Manger Mark Melinby CapitalAccount 13,077 views
- 28:00 Bernanke goes to College, while Corzine may finally be headed to Jail (Jim Rogers)by CapitalAccount 14,447 views
- 28:05 White Knight James Koutoulas takes on MF Global, JP Morgan, and the TBTF Mafiaby CapitalAccount 11,755 views
- 14:48 "Failure of Epic Proportions": Treasury Nominee Jack Lew's Pro-Bank, Austerity, Deregulation Legacyby democracynow 6,057 views
- 50:57 Corzine Directly Ordered Transfer of Stolen Customer Funds: Gerald Celente Reportsby TheAlexJonesChannel 27,117 views
- 8:06 Banksters - William Black tells the real truthby Myfisto Pheles 42,530 views
- 49:10 Bill Black: "Detecting, Investigating and Documenting Fraud"by Econ Perspectives From KC 1,981 views
- 14:27 Jim Rogers - 2012 to 2015by thejimrogersblog 125,002 views
- 11:45 Bill Black: What I'd Demand of the Fedby TheRealNews 9,613 views
- 15:00 $400 Silver, James Turk Price Target!by Transferofwealth 66,710 views
- 10:12 MF Global is a crime scene. Jon Corzine remains unquestioned. Is a 401 K account next?by Mark Melin 4,494 views
- 8:42 Lauren Lyster Inadvertently Blows Massive Hole In Peter Schiff's Senseless Money Supply Argumentby SchittReport 39,028 views
- 28:02 Gerald Celente on Jihadi Bankers and the expulsion of "Osama Bin Bernanke" from Temple U-S-S-Aby CapitalAccount 9,568 views
- 30:27 MMT Summit Italy 2012 (10/21) - Bill Black - Formula for fraudby kjr63 661 views
- 28:02 James Turk gives his timeline on the Dollar's Collapse and Gold's role as the messenger!by CapitalAccount 65,458 views
- 56:16 William K Black Interview with Pat Thurston KGO radio- May12th 2012by laminarflow2006 1,127 views
- 8:53 BRICS: Dollar No Longer Reserve Currency?by TheAlyonaShow 16,404 views
- 28:02 Former CIA Officer Michael Scheuer on the Economics of War with Iranby CapitalAccount 29,294 views
- Loading more suggestions...