Inhofe Sends Regards to UN Rio Conference
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Jun 20, 2012
Senator James Inhofe (R-Okla.), Ranking Member of the Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works, sent a video message today for CFACT as part of their coverage of the Rio + 20 Sustainable Development Conference. In the video, Senator Inhofe thanked those who made the long trip to Rio to hold the UN accountable for its radical global warming agenda.
Senator Inhofe's video statement will be featured in Rio at an event hosted by the Brazilian Association for Sustainable Development (ABIDES) on June 20, 2012 at 2 PM at the Pavilhão Temporário. Also speaking at the event: Eng. Everton Carvalho, President of Brazilian Association for Sustainable Development, Journalist Magnus Gudmundsson, Marc Morano, and Lord Christopher Monckton.
In the video, Senator Inhofe noted glaring absence of those who made the original Rio conference a campaign issue -- and highlighted the fact that even President George H. W. Bush went to the first Rio sustainability conference, yet President Obama will not be attending twenty years later. To Senator Inhofe this is no surprise: President Obama can't be seen in Rio while he's pretending to support fossil fuels -- he is currently running as the "Fossil Fuel" President, but Senator Inhofe noted that if he is reelected, he has promised to make sure global warming is a top priority for the administration. As Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said before her trip to Rio in President Obama's stead, the United States has to "work to try to help solve the climate crisis" and "the only way to do that that is known to us is to change the way we use energy."
Senator Inhofe, who has travelled to two UN Climate Conferences, and sent videos to others, said that the fight continues to prevent the UN from achieving its goal of redistributing hundreds of billions of US taxpayer dollars to other nations and trying to force the United States to make "dramatic and enormously expensive changes" to the lives of every American.
Standard YouTube License
- 4:54 Video Shines Light on Obama-EPA Green "Way of Life" Agendaby JimInhofePressOffice3,909 views
- 5:44 EPA's Secret Documentby JimInhofePressOffice55,662 views
- 4:18 Inhofe Responds to EPA Apology For Using The Word "Crucify" on Fox and Friendsby JimInhofePressOffice6,153 views
- 4:16 Inhofe: "Nothing is going to happen in Cancun at UN Climate party and everyone knows it."by JimInhofePressOffice7,675 views
- 58:51 National Press Club Debate Christopher Monckton v Richard Denniss 2011 Addressby wakeup2thelies55,414 views
- 6:42 Failure at Rio+20 is good for world's poor - Highlights from CFACT press briefingby cfact1,390 views
- 53:36 Lord Monckton: The Elites Eugenics Agenda.by TheRiverMersey485 views
- 10:49 Rachel Maddow Confronts James Inhofe (Part 3/3)by NewsPoliticsInfo2,348 views
- 2:28 Marc Morano: Statement at CFACT Rio+20 press briefingby cfact476 views
- 1:28 Champagne flows as enviros demand lower living standardsby cfact5,497 views
- 6:45 Rachel Maddow Confronts James Inhofe (Part 1/3)by NewsPoliticsInfo3,384 views
- 11:12 Rachel Maddow Confronts James Inhofe (Part 2/3)by NewsPoliticsInfo3,903 views
- 2:27 CFACT's Rio+20 Sand Art: The Future We Dreadby cfact826 views
- 50:59 Agenda 21's Globalist Death Plan for Humanityby TheAlexJonesChannel83,408 views
- 9:06 The men behind Barack Obama part 1by Steady Freddy668,757 views
- 57:17 Lord Christopher Monckton presents "Fallacies about Global Warming".by Shannon Grove11,642 views
- 6:10 Jim Inhofe vs Bernie Sanders: Global Warming HOAX Created By MoveOn, George Soros, Michael Mooreby Les Grossman1,418 views
- 4:39 Michael Voris compares Obama to King Herrod!! SPOT ONby FidelisRadio2,953 views
- 40:20 David Pawson: Revelation Part 2 (Unlocking the Bible Series)by biblecover2cover7,657 views
- 5:39 Bill Maher lays waste to Global Warming deniersby kubush122,034 views
- Loading more suggestions...