Occupy Uganda: Obama Sneaks U.S. Combat Troops Into African War Zone
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Oct 16, 2011
Real News @ http://RevolutionNews.US — Why U.S. military in Uganda? Soros fingerprints all over it! Obama's billionaire friend has interests in African country's oil...
Obama on Friday notified House Speaker John Boehner, R-Ohio, that he plans to send about 100 military personnel, mostly Special Operations Forces, to central Africa. The first troops reportedly arrived in Uganda on Wednesday.
The U.S. mission will be to advise forces seeking to kill or capture Joseph Kony, the leader of the rebel Lord's Resistance Army, or LRA. Kony is accused of major human rights atrocities. He is on the U.S. terrorist list and is wanted by the International Criminal Court.
In a letter on Friday, Obama announced the initial team of U.S. military personnel "with appropriate combat equipment" deployed to Uganda on Wednesday. Other forces deploying include "a second combat-equipped team and associated headquarters, communications and logistics personnel."
"Our forces will provide information, advice and assistance to select partner nation forces," he said.
Both conservatives and liberals have raised questions about whether military involvement in Uganda advances U.S. interests.
Writing in The Atlantic yesterday, Max Fisher noted the Obama administration last year approved special forces bases and operations across the Middle East, the Horn of Africa and Central Asia.
"But those operations, large and small, target terrorist groups and rogue states that threaten the U.S. — something the Lord's Resistance Army could not possibly do," he wrote.
"It's difficult to find a U.S. interest at stake in the Lord's Resistance Army's campaign of violence," continued Fisher. "It's possible that there's some immediate U.S. interest at stake we can't obviously see."
Bill Roggio, the managing editor of The Long War Journal, referred to the Obama administration's stated rationale for sending troops "puzzling," claiming the LRA does not present a national security threat to the U.S. — "despite what President Obama said."
Full Article: http://kleinonline.wnd.com/2011/10/15...
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will
make violent revolution inevitable."—John F. Kennedy
"Leave no authority existing not responsible to the people."
Time For A New American Revolution?
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/RevolutionNewz
Original Channel: http://youtube.com/RevolutionNewz
Standard YouTube License
- 53:59 Kony, M23, and the Real Rebels of Congoby VICE Featured 706,913
- 52:06 "SOLDIER BOYS" Joseph Kony and the Lord's Resistance Armyby hg80media20,477 views
- 36:19 Uganda's Silent Warby TheBIRorg34,276 views
- 14:39 At War with Angola - 15 minute Rushesby Journeyman Pictures44,841 views
- 10:37 Obama Supplying And Training African Mercenary Forces For Civil Wars Across Africaby 911InvestigationVids5,001 views
- 10:01 North Africa: The Lost Evidence (1/5)by prodigywashere74,842 views
- 55:30 Africa: War is Business (engl.titl)by dutchfilmdirector49,331 views
- 20:06 Abduction - Ugandaby Journeyman Pictures50,200 views
- 7:17 The Real Reason Obama Is Sending US Troops To Uganda (Saef Gaddafi), 2 of 2by AfriSynergy4,040 views
- 19:14 The Cannibal Generals of Liberiaby VICE1,880,785 views
- 15:40 Joseph Kony's defiant interview: the only ever interview with Konyby Journeyman Pictures466,303 views
- 35:47 Red Alert Warning 2014: Obama Will Start World War 3 with Iran in 2014by GodLoveuss45,304 views
- 6:47 Citibank Customers Arrested For Closing Their Accountsby RevolutionNewsUS1,936 views
- 1:45 US troops to hunt LRA fightersby NTV Uganda12,335 views
- 20:58 Inside the LRA - Ugandaby Journeyman Pictures347,152 views
- 53:31 The Cannibal Warlords of Liberia (Full Length Documentary)by VICE5,172,390 views
- 5:17 Judge Napolitano: Warmonger Obama Illegally Sends US Military to Uganda to Aid Dictatorby Americanrevolution021,665 views
- 28:38 Child Sacrifice - Ugandaby Journeyman Pictures105,179 views
- 5:00 Gerald Celente: 'The Revolution Has Begun!' - 10/15/2011by RevolutionNewsUS1,516 views
- 1:27 Uganda to buy fighter jets worth $1.2 billion form Russiaby instablogs69,889 views
- Loading more suggestions...