Garlic Fries Recipe
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Jul 16, 2013
This Garlic Fries Recipe is super easy to make at home and is better than what you get at the ballpark!
It's the middle of baseball season and I thought it would be really fun to make this baseball game favorite. I recently went to a game and posted the garlic fries on my instagram. Many of you thought i should do a video! So here it is. just make sure to have some breath mints handy because this dish is extra garlicy. Let's get started.
You're going to need
2-3 medium sized potatoes
6 garlic cloves
2 tbsp of parsley
5 tbsp of vegetable oil
kosher salt and pepper
1 tbsp of kosher salt
Preheat your oven to 450 degrees.
First clean and scrub the potatoes well. Then cut the potatoes in medium sized matchsticks and place in a large bowl. If you like them cut into wedges, you can do that too! Add 3 tbsp of the vegetable oil, some kosher salt and ppepper in to the bowl and toss until each potato stick is coated.
Line a baking sheet with foil. I like using foil when I roast things in the oven because clean up is a breeze. I just wrap up the foil and toss! Place a cooling rack on top of the baking sheet and line up the potato sticks on top. Make sure not to crowd the sticks - stagger them so that there is enough room to brown. If you crowd them, they will steam and you won't get that crunchy bite you're looking for.
Bake for 25 minutes until they are golden brown. If you cut thicker wedges, then you may need to bake them longer.
While the fries are baking, finely mince your garlic and parsley and add to a large bowl. Then add the remaining 2 tbsp of oil and mix well.
Once your fries are ready, quickly toss them in the bowl with your garlic mixture. Then immediately sprinkle the 1 tbsp of kosher salt and toss evenly to coat. Put the fries back onto the baking sheet and let them crisp up again in the oven for another 5 minutes.
Take it out of the oven and enjoy! Sometimes I like to sprinkle on some freshly shaved parmesan cheese to give it extra flavor.
What is your favorite ball park food? For me, these garlic fries are a must have everytime i go. What team do you root for? Let me know by commenting below and don't forget to subscribe below. Thanks for watching and i'll see you next time!
Produced by http://www.fotomokio.com
Music by Haim Mazar
Standard YouTube License
- 8:14 ทาร์ตไข่ Egg Tart (สูตร Homemade)by FoodTravelTVChannel Featured 101,490
- 2:52 Cheesy Garlic Bread Recipeby Honeysuckle Catering15,953 views
- 6:31 Banh Mi Vietnamese Sandwich Recipe and Pickled Daikon and Carrots - Honeysuckle Cateringby Honeysuckle Catering89,546 views
- 3:47 Mac and Cheese Recipe - Honeysuckle Cateringby Honeysuckle Catering21,378 views
- 3:30 Bubble Milk Tea with Pearls Recipeby Honeysuckle Catering64,368 views
- 9:34 How To Make PANCAKES | Hilah's Buttermilk Pancake Recipeby Hilah Cooking258,302 views
- 7:08 Tortilla Recipe - How To Make Homemade Flour Tortillasby Hilah Cooking275,358 views
- 15:52 AWESOME CHEESY NORTHERN PIKE RECIPE .wmvby Garnett M.4,170 views
- 5:19 Thach Trai Cayby Nau An Nhanh117,969 views
- 3:53 How to Make Mashed Potato Pops - Jalapeno Popper - Ballpark Friesby averagebetty26,273 views
- 5:26 How to Make Heavenly White Cakeby Allrecipes63,425 views
- 3:11 Chinese Soy Sauce Chicken Wings (Ginger And Garlic Recipe)by Dan Seto11,402 views
- 19:50 Talia Castellano's Bedroom Beauty Makeover | Room Tour With Rebecca Robesonby ehowhome2,476,040 views
- 2:28 Thai Basil Chicken Recipeby Honeysuckle Catering14,038 views
- 9:27 How to make McDonald's french fries at home. They taste identical!by maninkitchen257,939 views
- 2:38 Ratatouille Recipe: Meatless Monday Earth Day Recipeby Honeysuckle Catering28,028 views
- 6:57 Cajun Northern Pike. A recipe that is awesome.by JoeandZachSurvival3,207 views
- 3:45 How to mince garlic - Tips to crush, chop and dice garlic clovesby Howdini321,205 views
- 10:39 My Boyfriend Does My Makeupby Michelle Phan3,833,666 views
- 11:02 How to make Garlic Naan (Yeast Free) at home?by madhurasrecipe400,978 views
- Loading more suggestions...