Clinton Supporter Kicked Out of Rules Committee Meeting!
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on May 31, 2008
Is this the face of the angry white female backlash against Obama? It seems there is now some much needed unity in the party, but is it enough for Obama to win over all of Clinton's constituencies, especially women. This is one of the many of Hillary's supporters who were manhandled out of the ballroom at the Washington, D.C., hotel where the Democratic National Committee's Rules and Bylaws Committee (RBC) was meeting.
The demonstrators wanted a full tally of Florida and Michigan's delegate votes. Instead, the committe is giving Florida and Michigan half-votes for each towards the final tally for a party nominee. Some Clinton Supporter were Kicked Out of Rules Committee Meeting. Yes, there have been sexist attacks on Clinton and her white female supporters, as well as on female journalists and bloggers. Yes, there has been plenty of racism and reverse racism, and still more to come.
One irate supporter let rip; "I'm proud to be an older American woman!"
"I'm not going to shut my mouth anymore!"
"the democrats are throwing the election away as well as asking, for what? An inadequate black male who would not have been running had there not been a white woman that was running for president!" yelled New Yorker Harriet Christian.
Let's not forget Michael Pfleger's attack on Clinton last week. The priest from Obama's chutch went out of his way to mock Clinton's race and gender.
Things got nasty as a Long Island School teacher got bruised by security at the meeting (lucky they didn't have tarers).
Obama now has 2,051 delegates to Hillary's 1,876 delegates.
Harriet Christian parting shot:
"Our Democratic Party threw us down the tubes! And they think we won't turn and vote for McCain? Well, I got news for all of you: McCain will be the next president of the United States!"
"I'm voting for McCain in 08!"
Interesting, she could be a political operative for McCain, just stirring things up a little.
I'd like to share this comment i received from a Youtube member about this clip:
As a senior white female, I was pleased and excited to see a woman run for president, but after doing research and following the campaign trail, my support as turn from Senator Clinton to Senator Obama. For many reasons.
1: economics = the general public doesn't realize that the economy takes years to come to the effect it has, therefore, even if one thinks that the President Clinton years was prospers, it was just the cake being made and President Bush but the icing on it.
2: ever since the Reagan years the off shore dealings and other economic results, along with the insiders lobbyists that has been around since the beginning of time, then years after years up to the current administration. People weren't living in a bubble put over them for over 30 years. Therefore, they thought the Clinton years were great, this was a falsehood and then came the Bush years, which only added another fantasy.
3: not to say Senator Obama doesn't have ties, but, truly how close we don't know at this time, we must give ourselves at least a chance for the future generation.
4: the Clintons are Lobbyists and Off Shores - China, India, Columbia, etc., they have baggage that will definitely put this country into an already RECESSION!
5: Senator Clinton is not a bad person, just someone caught up the the tenatcles of the Good Old Boys Club, and she is in so deep she can't see the light! Which makes her a dangerous wolf in sheep (pants suit) coat!
6: Therefore, we must as Positive People look to the Future and let the New Generation on Educated and Solid ground take over and the past is history to learn from, not discard but truly learn. If we seriously want to clean house we must stop the Dividing of all Americans and Take the Positive High Road and include everyone, no matter who we are, in all scenarios of life.
Thanks for all your comments. A :)
How many women in the Democrat Party feel as Harriet Christian does, that the Democrat Party is stomping on them and denying them access and equal rights?
Standard YouTube License
- 1:30:17 Hillary Clinton Exposed, Movie She Banned From Theaters - Fullby stopYOURdumshyt145,513 views
- 6:13 Rand Paul Destroys Hillary Clinton Over Benghazi-Gate During Capitol Hill Press Conferenceby Mat Larson219,755 views
- 39:25 Lego City Undercover - Part 1 - Meet Chase McCainby DavetheUsher62,056 views
- 4:33 USAF 61-0026: Moments Before Crashby aliceangel7846,913 views
- 10:43 Oprah rips hillary gender card (race card, too)by miat111176,481 views
- 9:36 'Blacklash' Author: Conservative Blacks Rising Up Against Obama Policiesby NewsmaxTV16,517 views
- 9:01 Harriet Christian Rants on Foxby Ellen Brodsky18,497 views
- 1:53:40 The Obama Deception HQ Full length versionby ChangeDaChannel13,529,980 views
- 2:08 Racism against Obama - CNNby DamagedProductions60,477 views
- 8:47 Brutally honest interview with Steve Schmidt - Palin "is filled with anger, has a divisive message"by PalinGrifter2012174,521 views
- 9:01 Britney Flashbackby aliceangel78,195 views
- 7:18 Bill Clinton Kicks the Crap out of Fox News Part 1by prezjackie3,373,724 views
- 29:05 Barack Obama Democratic Nomination Victory Speechby Veracifier1,001,702 views
- 24:54 GTA 5 - OBAMA LOSES HIS BRAIN - (GTA V Lets Play #28)by maxmoefoegames1,428,746 views
- 34:24 Hillary Rodham Clinton at the 2013 Women in the World Summit [HD]by dacarc19,248 views
- 3:18 Syrian Woman Rips Into McCain At Town Hall For His Support For Bombing Syria 9 5 2013by Susan Duclos285,080 views
- 1:36:44 C-SPAN: First 2008 Presidential Debate (Full Video)by C-SPAN1,774,000 views
- 9:49 Chris Rock about John McCain ,Barack Obama and Flava Flavby Sub2Me4ASub961,208,536 views
- 6:04 Ickes -- Hijacked..by noquarterusa17,669 views
- 3:18 Sylvanian Families Holiday Funby aliceangel744,863 views
- Loading more suggestions...