Clinton Supporter Kicked Out of Rules Committee Meeting!
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on May 31, 2008
Is this the face of the angry white female backlash against Obama? It seems there is now some much needed unity in the party, but is it enough for Obama to win over all of Clinton's constituencies, especially women. This is one of the many of Hillary's supporters who were manhandled out of the ballroom at the Washington, D.C., hotel where the Democratic National Committee's Rules and Bylaws Committee (RBC) was meeting.
The demonstrators wanted a full tally of Florida and Michigan's delegate votes. Instead, the committe is giving Florida and Michigan half-votes for each towards the final tally for a party nominee. Some Clinton Supporter were Kicked Out of Rules Committee Meeting. Yes, there have been sexist attacks on Clinton and her white female supporters, as well as on female journalists and bloggers. Yes, there has been plenty of racism and reverse racism, and still more to come.
One irate supporter let rip; "I'm proud to be an older American woman!"
"I'm not going to shut my mouth anymore!"
"the democrats are throwing the election away as well as asking, for what? An inadequate black male who would not have been running had there not been a white woman that was running for president!" yelled New Yorker Harriet Christian.
Let's not forget Michael Pfleger's attack on Clinton last week. The priest from Obama's chutch went out of his way to mock Clinton's race and gender.
Things got nasty as a Long Island School teacher got bruised by security at the meeting (lucky they didn't have tarers).
Obama now has 2,051 delegates to Hillary's 1,876 delegates.
Harriet Christian parting shot:
"Our Democratic Party threw us down the tubes! And they think we won't turn and vote for McCain? Well, I got news for all of you: McCain will be the next president of the United States!"
"I'm voting for McCain in 08!"
Interesting, she could be a political operative for McCain, just stirring things up a little.
I'd like to share this comment i received from a Youtube member about this clip:
As a senior white female, I was pleased and excited to see a woman run for president, but after doing research and following the campaign trail, my support as turn from Senator Clinton to Senator Obama. For many reasons.
1: economics = the general public doesn't realize that the economy takes years to come to the effect it has, therefore, even if one thinks that the President Clinton years was prospers, it was just the cake being made and President Bush but the icing on it.
2: ever since the Reagan years the off shore dealings and other economic results, along with the insiders lobbyists that has been around since the beginning of time, then years after years up to the current administration. People weren't living in a bubble put over them for over 30 years. Therefore, they thought the Clinton years were great, this was a falsehood and then came the Bush years, which only added another fantasy.
3: not to say Senator Obama doesn't have ties, but, truly how close we don't know at this time, we must give ourselves at least a chance for the future generation.
4: the Clintons are Lobbyists and Off Shores - China, India, Columbia, etc., they have baggage that will definitely put this country into an already RECESSION!
5: Senator Clinton is not a bad person, just someone caught up the the tenatcles of the Good Old Boys Club, and she is in so deep she can't see the light! Which makes her a dangerous wolf in sheep (pants suit) coat!
6: Therefore, we must as Positive People look to the Future and let the New Generation on Educated and Solid ground take over and the past is history to learn from, not discard but truly learn. If we seriously want to clean house we must stop the Dividing of all Americans and Take the Positive High Road and include everyone, no matter who we are, in all scenarios of life.
Thanks for all your comments. A :)
How many women in the Democrat Party feel as Harriet Christian does, that the Democrat Party is stomping on them and denying them access and equal rights?
Standard YouTube License
- 5:45 The Mend - Sitting on the Dock of the Bay (Britain's Got Talent 2012)by john stevensFeatured 866,192
- 8:50 John McCain vs Hillary Clinton On Benghazi: Your Answers 'Are Not Satisfactory'by ONEINDACHAMBER187 32,628 views
- 8:47 Watch the Full Clinton-McCain Exchange from the Benghazi Hearingby PBSNewsHour 1,909 views
- 6:21 Jon Stewart Totally DESTROYS Obama Administration Over IRS Scandal | A MUST WATCHby JonXTalks1 102,251 views
- 4:58 George Bush's Car Breaks Down in Romeby cokeshop 597,156 views
- 9:36 'Blacklash' Author: Conservative Blacks Rising Up Against Obama Policiesby NewsmaxTV 9,964 views
- 7:09 Michelle Malkin:"Lies Lies Lies Yeah, They ARE Going To Get You, Hillary!" - Sean Hannity - 5-8-13by RightSightings 59,746 views
- 3:10 Bill Clinton on Obama: Big Fairy Taleby Ed Scarce 210,844 views
- 2:08 'IT'S OVER' - CLINTON STRATEGIST TO CLINTONby solartesl6 870,063 views
- 44:59 Locked Up Abroad - Vietnam POWs McCain and Braceby survivormama47 17,079 views
- 8:22 Sen. John McCain Questions Hillary Clinton - American 'People Deserve to Know' Truthby TheDonkeyNews 1,242 views
- 13:40 Barack Obama Iowa Caucus Victory Speechby Veracifier 482,001 views
- 5:48 Judge Napolitano: Hillary Clinton Could Be Prosecuted Over Benghazi Testimonyby Eduardo89rp 32,711 views
- 8:37 Clinton Kicks the Crap out of Fox News Part 2by prezjackie 6,625,512 views
- 2:07 Clinton Supporters Will Vote McCainby billdemo2 31,273 views
- 8:50 John McCain To Hillary Clinton On Benghazi: Your Answers 'Are Not Satisfactory'by NewsPoliticsToday 599 views
- 7:36 Tensions Flare Between Obama and Clinton at SC Debateby Veracifier 1,271,031 views
- 9:24 DNC: Fractured Fairy Talesby ShutTheFreudUp 33,281 views
- 1:15 Tubbs Jones: Barack Obama and the "Clothing of His Country"by Veracifier 57,167 views
- 5:03 Urgent message to Senator Hillary Clintonby ATLAHWorldwide 36,464 views
- Loading more suggestions...