30 Days and 30 Nights in Queenstown, New Zealand - Trey Ratcliff
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Aug 9, 2012
I've just moved to New Zealand, and my first 30 days and 30 nights here made a powerful impression on me. I've never done anything quite like this before, so I thought I would share what I felt with you.
I also have a full free How-To video ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA75nS... ) that shows how I did everything, in case you are curious and would like to try something like this yourself.
(Suggestion: Watch this 4K video Full Screen and with Good Speakers or earphones!)
The music is from my friend... one of the few people on earth that makes my heart beat a little faster than normal... Hans Zimmer. Just go ahead and buy all of Hans Zimmer's work... let it be the soundtrack of your life. :)
Over 300 hours of work went into the film's creation. The Full How-To Video is coming soon, but I did everything myself... the shooting, the post-processing, the editing and sync, etc etc... I used a violent mixture of many tools: Photomatix Pro ( http://www.stuckincustoms.com/photoma... ), Magic Bullet Looks ( http://www.stuckincustoms.com/magic-b... ) , Topaz Adjust ( http://www.stuckincustoms.com/topaz-a... ), Nik Software, Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Photoshop, LRTimelapse (http://www.stuckincustoms.com/lrtimel...), Twixtor Pro, Final Cut X. Also thank you for logistical help to my assistant Abraham Stephenson.
I shot and edited the entire piece myself here in Queenstown, New Zealand. All of the shots are from this little fertile crescent. I get many questions about that interior shot, and that is from the Commonage Villas ( http://www.commonagevillas.com/ ). I stayed there for about a month while house-shopping, and I think it has some of the best views in Queenstown! Besides that location, every shot was less than a fifteen minute drive from my home.
What hardware tools did I use? With the exception of the Syrp Genie, I list out my hardware tools that I use on the site at http://www.stuckincustoms.com/stuff-y... .
Standard YouTube License
- 8:45 Emmy Eats New Zealand - Candiesby emmymadeinjapan Featured 70,089
- Queenstown, New Zealand 117 videos389
- 9:39 What's in Trey's Bag?by Trey Ratcliff27,778 views
- 9:41 HDR with the Sony NEX-7 Cameraby Trey Ratcliff118,711 views
- 2:08:37 Trey's Variety Hour #45: Photo-Time!by Trey Ratcliff
- 1:36 On the way to the studio/cabin in Queenstown, New Zealand in the snowby Trey Ratcliff7,281 views
- 1:27:52 Titanic At 100: Mystery Solved/ Титаник 100: Тайна Разгадана!by Максим Полищук210,132 views
- 3:51 Coolest Police Chase Everby Ladinn Leonard2,713,648 views
- 1:03:11 Photographers@Google: Trey Ratcliffby Talks at Google90,074 views
- 9:25 Is New Zealand for Youby woburninternational140,159 views
- 16:51 The World We Design- Trey Ratcliff Zeitgeist Americas 2012by zeitgeistminds17,158 views
- 4:22 Pure New Zealand - 2013by stephanGerick50,690 views
- 6:00 New Zealand Landscapes Timelapse Volume Twoby Bevan Percival87,139 views
- 18:22 New Zealand vs Fiji Cup Semi Dubai 7's 2013by TTRugbyVids NZ33,454 views
- 2:40 Welcome to Auckland, New Zealandby pokernewsdotcom91,704 views
- 59:30 Authors@Google: Trey Ratcliffby Talks at Google118,130 views
- 10:43 Canon 5D Mark III + best lenses to useby Sh1n1ngForc3308,624 views
- 1:36:10 Nueva Zelanda Vs. México || Repechaje Rumbo a Brasil 2014 [Vuelta] 20/11/2013 [Partido Completo]by Luis Mtz.41,176 views
- 11:56 Trey Ratcliff - Behind the Scenes - Abandoned Copper Mine in Virgin Gordaby Trey Ratcliff21,763 views
- 4:53 Basics of Photography with Trey Ratcliff Part. 1by Clayton Morris17,798 views