This video is unavailable.
30 Days and 30 Nights in Queenstown, New Zealand - Trey Ratcliff
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Aug 9, 2012
I've just moved to New Zealand, and my first 30 days and 30 nights here made a powerful impression on me. I've never done anything quite like this before, so I thought I would share what I felt with you.
I also have a full free How-To video ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA75nS... ) that shows how I did everything, in case you are curious and would like to try something like this yourself.
(Suggestion: Watch this 4K video Full Screen and with Good Speakers or earphones!)
The music is from my friend... one of the few people on earth that makes my heart beat a little faster than normal... Hans Zimmer. Just go ahead and buy all of Hans Zimmer's work... let it be the soundtrack of your life. :)
Over 300 hours of work went into the film's creation. The Full How-To Video is coming soon, but I did everything myself... the shooting, the post-processing, the editing and sync, etc etc... I used a violent mixture of many tools: Photomatix Pro ( http://www.stuckincustoms.com/photoma... ), Magic Bullet Looks ( http://www.stuckincustoms.com/magic-b... ) , Topaz Adjust ( http://www.stuckincustoms.com/topaz-a... ), Nik Software, Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Photoshop, LRTimelapse (http://www.stuckincustoms.com/lrtimel...), Twixtor Pro, Final Cut X. Also thank you for logistical help to my assistant Abraham Stephenson.
I shot and edited the entire piece myself here in Queenstown, New Zealand. All of the shots are from this little fertile crescent. I get many questions about that interior shot, and that is from the Commonage Villas ( http://www.commonagevillas.com/ ). I stayed there for about a month while house-shopping, and I think it has some of the best views in Queenstown! Besides that location, every shot was less than a fifteen minute drive from my home.
What hardware tools did I use? With the exception of the Syrp Genie, I list out my hardware tools that I use on the site at http://www.stuckincustoms.com/stuff-y... .
Standard YouTube License
- 30:18 New Zealand Travel Guideby 601ProductionLTDFeatured 43,405
- 27:15 Discover the Art of Photography: Episode 1, Getting Startedby Trey Ratcliff 49,604 views
- 6:14 80 Days - 8,000 Photosby Trey Ratcliff 95,818 views
- 9:39 What's in Trey's Bag?by Trey Ratcliff 19,533 views
- 6:20 Trey's Lightroom Presets - HDR in Lightroomby Trey Ratcliff 47,701 views
- Queenstown, New Zealand 105 videos266
- 16:51 The World We Design- Trey Ratcliff Zeitgeist Americas 2012by zeitgeistminds 12,052 views
- 9:25 Is New Zealand for Youby woburninternational 113,015 views
- 10:43 Canon 5D Mark III + best lenses to useby Sh1n1ngForc3 230,163 views
- 10:21 Basics of HDR Photographyby DigitalRev TV 623,232 views
- 1:03:11 Photographers@Google: Trey Ratcliffby AtGoogleTalks 81,483 views
- 4:19 Shotover Jet Boat Ride - Queenstown, New Zealandby cuttingedgeadventure 126,226 views
- 5:04 Kia Ora! AOTEAROA (NEW ZEALAND) 2012. Shot with Fujifilm Finepix X100by Zeejay Wong 22,220 views
- 4:35 Drive from Te Anau to Queenstown, New Zealandby Scott Robbin 99,630 views
- 13:17 Welcome to Queenstown, NZ | Wanderlust: New Zealand [EP 10]by FAWN 48,084 views
- 4:20 Touring Tolkien in New Zealandby TheNewYorkTimes 13,082 views
- 3:41 NEW ZEALAND: Timelapse Presentationby Bong Bajo 39,420 views
- 5:05 24 Hours in Queenstown w/ Mike "Hucker" Clarkby redbull 77,631 views
- 5:06 Bars and Bungy- [Queenstown, New Zealand]by nayders07 8,021 views
- 3:27 Queenstown, New Zealand Travel Video Guideby overlander 8,580 views
- 3:17 Visit Queenstown, New Zealandby purequeenstown 3,176 views
- Loading more suggestions...