Published on Jul 26, 2012
★RRcherrypie does not have a Twitter / Instagram / facebook etc. YouTube and FC2 is the only website I have and the other is fake. I will not be responsible or liable for any damages that may result from the imposter.★
(1) It is an inedible toy for ages 8 and up.
(2) Konapun food rots soon. You can see how it looks after it rots.
(3) It does not cook with actual heat.
(4) It does not smell like the actual food.
(5) Konapun was discontinued. I bought all Konapun sets at an auction. Some stores might have it in stock, but the prices are unusually high because Konapun toys are rare. (Note: Konapun powder has expiry date. Expired powder might not work well.)
(6) You can not keep Konapun creations because it will rot. The directions say "throw it away after playing with it."
(7) The point of Konapun is just for fun. Kids can pretend cook, can experience creativity and can practice following directions.
(8) It does not actually make a sizzle sound. I added the sizzling noise.
العاب يابانيه اطفال
Hướng dẫn nấu bếp - Đồ chơi
Standard YouTube License