This video is unavailable.
Mute Math - You are mine (LP Version)
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Dec 19, 2009
Section 107 contains a list of the various purposes for which the reproduction of a particular work may be considered fair, such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Section 107 also sets out four factors to be considered in determining whether or not a particular use is fair: 1. The purpose and character of the use, including whether such use is of commercial nature or is for nonprofit educational purposes 2. The nature of the copyrighted work 3. The amount and substantiality of the portion used in relation to the copyrighted work as a whole 4. The effect of the use upon the potential market for, or value of, the copyrighted work
The distinction between fair use and infringement may be unclear and not easily defined. There is no specific number of words, lines, or notes that may safely be taken without permission.
Acknowledging the source of the copyrighted material does not substitute for obtaining permission.
The 1961 Report of the Register of Copyrights on the General Revision of the U.S. Copyright Law cites examples of activities that courts have regarded as fair use: quotation of excerpts in a review or criticism for purposes of illustration or comment; quotation of short passages in a scholarly or technical work, for illustration or clarification of the authors observations; use in a parody of some of the content of the work parodied; summary of an address or article, with brief quotations, in a news report; reproduction by a library of a portion of a work to replace part of a damaged copy; reproduction by a teacher or student of a small part of a work to illustrate a lesson; reproduction of a work in legislative or judicial proceedings or reports; incidental and fortuitous reproduction, in a newsreel or broadcast, of a work located in the scene of an event being reported.
Copyright protects the particular way an author has expressed himself. It does not extend to any ideas, systems, or factual information conveyed in the work.
The safest course is always to get permission from the copyright owner before using copyrighted material. The Copyright Office cannot give this permission.
When it is impracticable to obtain permission, use of copyrighted material should be avoided unless the doctrine of fair use would clearly apply to the situation. The Copyright Office can neither determine if a certain use may be considered fair nor advise on possible copyright violations. If there is any doubt, it is advisable to consult an attorney.
Standard YouTube License
- 48 videos Play all YouTube Mix
- 3:56 Mutemath - Chaos [Official Music Video]by MutemathFeatured 1,162,549
- Mutemath 140 videos23K
- 5:21 Never Back Down - "The Last Battle"by Shishir Mittal 1,120,884 views
- 4:58 Mute Math - Without Itby ellehcim89 46,568 views
- 6:22 Never back down - Linkin Parkby MixMovieUp AMV ITA 34,004,851 views
- 3:57 Mute Math - Typicalby ddaayyzz 1,283,610 views
- 4:40 MuteMath- Controlby Gravitation Neko 32,846 views
- 6:25 Mute Math - Work of Artby Jonathan KingofAllCosmos 23,723 views
- 4:39 Mutemath - Tell Your Heart Heads Up [Live]by Mutemath 82,108 views
- 4:36 MUTEMATH: "Chaos" Live on Craig Fergusonby NeoMorpheus 111,693 views
- 4:44 MuteMath- You Are Mineby Gravitation Neko 11,526 views
- 4:12 MuteMath - Prytaniaby Christian Rockers 82,397 views
- 5:04 Mute Math - You Are Mineby gonsieleszczu 397,827 views
- 21 videos Play all musicas de crepusculoby 9958935221051993
- 3:34 Mellowdrone - Orange Marmaladeby brettb4tm 244,439 views
- 10:00 Mutemath Stall Outby Biggestmutemathfan 37,568 views
- 7:48 Mutemath OKby Biggestmutemathfan 53,844 views
- 4:45 Mute Math - Obsolete (Live)by 30secondstomarsNL 159,649 views
- 6:56 Mute Math- Controlby markschofield1990 77,927 views
- 3:01 Mute Math - Oddsby tomyproduction1 12,668 views
- 4:37 Peter, Bjorn & John - Young Folksby wichitarecordings 38,362,988 views
- 4:15 Mute Math - Typical - The Late Showby aricle 253,749 views
- Loading more suggestions...