Kualoa Adventure - Oahu Hawaii - Glidecam HD 4000
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Jul 12, 2011
We filmed all this at Kualoa Hawaii. http://www.kualoa.com/
Stephen Anderson wrote the score specifically for this video. You can download the song on iTunes in the link below :)
I'm on facebook and twitter FINALLY! :)
Going back to the location where we filmed this, it is actually my favorite place in all of Oahu Hawaii. Without question the most scenic. It's also the main location in Oahu where Hollywood movies are filmed. Such movies as Jurassic Park, 50 First Dates, Godzilla, Wind talkers, Pearl Harbor Mighty Joe Young and even a great deal of the TV show LOST was filmed here.
It' also a huge tourist attraction where, as you can see, you can horseback ride, sail boat, 4 wheel, movie bus tours, jungle expedition, boat cruise, dinner, the list goes on :) It really is honestly the most photogenic place in all of Oahu. And by the way, I'm not paid to say that :) I actually did this video for free, there was no money involved. And I did it just because I love the location.
The staff at Kualoa ranch were super awesome/helpful to work with when filming this, super accommodating, and they helped with what we needed to get the shots we wanted. I would for sure reccomend this place to ANY PHOTOGRAPHER, or anyone who wants an escape from the everyday world! I really think this place is one of Hawaii's best kept secrets. It also has a super rich history, which you can also find out more about that on there website as well.
Super thanks to my friends who came with me to help film this video, Nate Smith, Clark Cahoon, and Jace LeRoy. And Spencer Turley who got me into contact with Kualoa originally.
On a technical level:
It was all filmed on a Canon 5D Mark II.
All at 24 fps, with two different Canon Lenses.
Canon 16-35mm F/2.8 L series lens
Canon 70-200mm F/2.8 L series lens
It took 5 days of filming to make this video happen. Filming 4 days of landscape stuff, just at sunrise and sunset. And then one FULL day of filming all the other people in it.
I organized it all for the day we shot all the people, and I got 65 of my friends/people in the community to come and help be a part of the video, it was a blast, but we were all dead tired afterwards.
As far as making the camera look like it was "flying", I used a glidecam 4000 HD for all those shots. You can check out the exact model on there official website below where you can also buy them, and I don't get paid to say that :)
I also go over a lot of camera questions I get asked in my blog right below in case you have more questions :)
For BUSINESS ENQUIRERS ONLY, you can contact me at this email.
Standard YouTube License
- 0:48 DevinSuperTramp Trailer!by devinsupertramp Featured 197,702
- 2:37 Cliff Jumping Hawaii - Proofby devinsupertramp5,870,066 views
- 2:18 Salt Boarding - Blank Snowboardsby devinsupertramp1,864,926 views
- 2:20 Children of Africaby devinsupertramp812,426 views
- 2:33 Trike Racing - Fast and the Furiousby devinsupertramp3,786,157 views
- 43:28 Top Ten Hawaiian Beachesby John Telleria204,515 views
- 8:05 12 Gauge Birdshot For Home Defense???by tnoutdoors9265,960 views
- 22 videos Play all Across the Country- Western Canadaby timbitns
- 6:47 taylor swift funniest moments (bloopers, pranks and interviews)by mayukhontp291,029 views
- 44:38 Durango to Moab MTB Ride Full Versionby EDWARD CRAWFORD8,097 views
- 6:16 Keith Sweat-Just One Of Them Thangsby layla zakiss1,023,510 views
- 9:17 Skydive Dubai - May 2011by CedMovies13,635,429 views
- 8:18 Oahu Vacations - Top 10 Things to doby Delta Vacations66,846 views
- 3:39:18 Around Oahu オアフ島１周by banyan160313,707 views
- 4:57 Combining two large neodymium magnets including spacerby brainiac75535,226 views
- 27:44 Polynesian Cultural Center, Oahu, Hawaii 2012 Part 1by Soeleman Singontiko17,502 views
- 22:22 Next Stop - Next Stop: Kauai, Hawaii | Next Stop Travel TV Series Episode #027by Next Stop Travel TV Show43,717 views
- 43:31 Hawaii Atlas - Travel Documentaryby ExploreTravelWorld38,552 views
- 13:45 Behind The Scenes - Far Cry 3by devingraham586,489 views
- 25:45 How to Balance and Use a Glidecamby DiCasaFilm85,666 views