Children's Museum Preschool | This Week's WOW ep. 36
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Feb 7, 2012
Your child, ages 3- to 5-years of age, can attend preschool in the world's largest classroom at The Children's Museum Preschool! At The Children's Museum Preschool, children are escorted by their teachers in small groups to the museum galleries on a daily basis. They return to their state-of-the art preschool classroom before the museum opens to the public to extend their museum experience through classroom projects and centers related to the arts, sciences, and humanities.
Children are naturally curious. They ask questions. They explore. The Children's Museum Preschool cultivates these interests within the classroom and museum setting by applying the principles and practices of Maria Montessori and Reggio Emilia. Certified, experienced teachers will guide each child's preferences by asking questions and encouraging discussions. As children begin to explore topics and skills that interest them, they'll begin to think critically, and increase their confidence, self-reliance, and socialization. Math and language development will happen naturally, and problem-solving will occur logically, through play and interaction with others.
Specially designed classrooms, set apart from the museum galleries, provide a familiar and comfortable home base for hands-on projects and activities related to the museum's galleries and exhibits. Classes are small so teachers can nurture learning, creativity, and self-discovery.
Museum time is built into every class. Children will learn by handling real tools and artifacts, talking with experts, and exploring dynamic and engaging galleries and exhibits focused on the arts, physical and natural sciences, and the humanities. Children will visit a dinosaur world filled with fossils and an airplane that simulates flight to a foreign country. When you ask your child, "What did you do in school today?" be prepared for some wonderful answers!
Standard YouTube License
- 2:43 WOW 24: The Carousel of Wishes and Dreams | The Children's Museum Indianapolisby The Children's Museum of Indianapolis1,406 views
- 3:18 WOW 23: Mr. Bear in Playscape | The Children's Museum Indianapolisby The Children's Museum of Indianapolis900 views
- 1:35 Yule Slide | The Children's Museum of Indianapolis | This Week's WOW ep. 31by The Children's Museum of Indianapolis1,169 views
- 34:05 Baby Hazel In Preschool 3D - Baby and Kids Games Movie - Dora The Explorerby YourTVgame526,392 views
- 14:12 Language for Learning: Infants and Toddlersby ncrlap27,760 views
- 12:08 Bright kid Montessori House, Bangaloreby Ajeesh Lakshman4,914 views
- 23:48 Lets Learn Fruits & Vegetables - Preschool Learningby APPUSERIES105,576 views
- 3:48 Preschool Small Group Teacher Led Activityby Melissa Archer1,180 views
- 6 videos Play all Health Topicsby CincinnatiChildrens
- 21:17 Baby Hazel in Preschool gameplay for preschool kids-Baby Games-Baby Hazelby Nena Luckypet119,747 views
- 59:35 Baby Hazel In Preschool - Games-Baby Games - Dora The Explorerby Games TV90,602 views
- 8:23 alligator and froggy tag - preschool fitness game!by fitnessfunforkids36,134 views
- 4:42 Bambini Creativi, Reggio Inspired Preschool-Kansas Cityby Brianne Teevan80,827 views
- 12:26 Baby Hazel In Preschool - New Baby Hazel Game - Baby Gamesby bestgamesonlinenow140,258 views
- 2:58 Kearney Area Children's Museum-KidZone - 2010 Video.movby kearneykidzone2,992 views
- 21:53 Language for Learning: Preschoolers- uncaptionedby ncrlap11,462 views
- 5:39 Learning to Leap - Child Development Center (Voted #1 in Bay Area)by Spencer Sikes II2,229 views
- 26:56 Let's Learn About Animals - Preschool Learningby APPUSERIES199,646 views
- 12:16 Toe Knee Chestnut, Part 1 (Classroom Physical Activity Breaks)by WisconsinDPI6,741 views
- 12:54 Let's Learn Shapes & Colors - Preschool Learningby APPUSERIES119,862 views