Uploaded on Sep 11, 2011
▓▒░ DOWNLOAD » http://bit.ly/glitchpiano ░▒▓
Do you crave exotic adventure in your listening experiences? This marvelously melodic 3-hour compendium of fantastic soundscapes, a veritable cornucopia of [classical PIANO + experimental GLITCH] flavors, can be yours — now!
Not long ago, in a parallel universe fairly, fairly close... humans imported a master race of sentient pianos through spacetime portals, using the instruments as labor-beasts and war-weapons. Predictably, these magnificent creatures rebelled and bass'ed civilization, enslaving the masses like the un-self-actualized lowminds they broadly are.
The contained aurelics (sonic artifacts) are historical evidence of such a traumatic time, and oddly, we detected halos of rich emotional spectrum — including loveliness and humorosity — amidst the runes.
▓▒░ CONTEXT CLUES ░▒▓
You know what Einstein said about jumping on the heads of behemoths? This creative work is indebted to precedent pioneers:
• Goddess Ravenelle
• YOUR ongoing, enthusiastic support of my musical journeys
• The early glitch piano expressions of Profs. Ryuichi Sakamoto + Alva Noto (why does that rhyme?)
• The reality-challenged, mind-kersploding observations of Philip K. Dick (Banksy + Ubik spraycan = romanachronism)
• Weird tales, strange tales, and eldritch abominations from H.P. Lovecraft (not to be confused with the company that birthed Apple)
• Tobias + Native Instruments, Twisted Tools, Sugar Bytes, Spectrasonics, and more in an elite cadre of VST/AU-makers for the tools that enable musical time travel
• Being diagnosed (again) for Asperger Syndrome, on the spectrum for Autism — shout-outs and respek 2 Temple Grandin, Penelope Trunk, Alex Plank, etc.
• Too many episodes of Fringe (you can tell)
• Ray Bradbury Theater and his life philosophy counts too
• A surprisingly refreshing amount of bossa nova!
• Sushi + Uni (hear 'em?)
• The Torley Council
You always miss someone out. Gladfully and no regrets, there're the next aurelics.
Standard YouTube License