Concerns and challenges in developing inclusive preschool classrooms (Prof. Ulf Janson)
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Mar 2, 2012
UNICEF in collaboration with the Ministry of Civil Affairs of Bosnia and Herzegovina, the Federal Ministry of Education and Science and Ministry of Education and Culture of Republika Srpska organized the unique international conference on education in Early Childhood / Preschool Education called "Increasing early learning opportunities for children in Bosnia and Herzegovina" on 14th and 15th February in Sarajevo.
Ulf Janson is the Professor in Education at the Stockholm University since 1998. In 2008 he became Professor emeritus at Stockholm University.
His academic career includes: participation in many international research projects on education, including projects on early childhood education and early childhood interventions; publishing many articles in international academic journals and also collaboration on many international studies and reports in the field of disabilities and special needs. He has participated as presenter in a large number of international conferences and is a member of several international commissions on education of children with disability, inclusive education and early childhood education. He is currently supervising 12 PhD students and a number of master theses in the field of disability studies and related fields. He is also the evaluator of six applications for associate professorship and the referee for Swedish and Scandinavian scientific journals (Acta Pediatrica, Scandinavian Journal of Disability Research, Socialvetenskaplig Tidskrift). Ulf Janson is also hired as expert for NOKUT, National Agency for Quality in Education, Norway, in evaluation of master program in inclusive education at Hedmark University. On five occasions he has been a referee for research grant applications to the Swedish national council for social science research (FAS).
Standard YouTube License
- 12:54 My Special Child.mp4by Mita Bose1,960 views
- 11:14 Inclusive Learning: Everyone's In - Overviewby edpublicschools3,515 views
- 57:14 School Gender Gapby wpsu11,685 views
- 23:26 Inclusionby dimitrid160 views
- 19:56 Successful transitions from home and preschool to primary school (Dr. Pia Rebello Britto)by UNICEF BiH1,087 views
- 53:34 Key Ingredients to Effective Inclusive Early Intervention for Children with Autismby CSUFEducation105 views
- 16:46 The Hundred Languages of Childrenby rpnskids18,330 views
- 16:19 Kvalitet obrazovanja u ranom djetinjstvu (Deepa Grover)by UNICEF BiH1,401 views
- 10:34 Classroom Management Strategies To Take Control Of Noisy Studentsby Rob Plevin95,132 views
- 37:27 Las habitaciones de la muerte (Orfanatos en China) - Adoptar Niños chinosby liderlider1,363,796 views
- 38:35 Classroom management - Week 1, Day 1by shiksastudio86,487 views
- 8:19 Nature Explore Celebrates 100 Certified Outdoor Classroom nation-wide!by NatureExploreDotOrg1,025 views
- 7:18 Visually Impaired Preschool Services promo slide show - blind babies and visually impaired childrenby vips19064,959 views
- 37:44 Which games slow down or damage child development, but we are not aware of it (Dr. Ranko Rajović)by UNICEF BiH5,491 views
- 4:49 Special Education - The Benefits of Early Childhoodby teachertubeSPED254 views
- 30:21 "La maternelle" in France: a real school for children aged 3 to 6 years (Mr Yves Zarka)by UNICEF BiH297 views
- 9:50 Preschoolers and Tantrumsby tvoparents14,348 views
- 46:23 Developing the Individualized Education Plan (IEP)by Utah Parent Center4,985 views
- 4:56 Supporting cultural and linguistic diversity in early childhoodby BrookesPublishing14,922 views
- 23:30 "Education for Peace" curriculum in pre-schools (Ms. Elvira Sánchez Igual)by UNICEF BiH327 views
- Loading more suggestions...