Nas ft. Quan - Just A Moment (Uncut) [HD]
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Aug 30, 2009
From 2004 Album: "Street's Desciple".....
Get mp3 here: http://www.amazon.com/Just-Moment-Exp...
Get CD here: http://www.amazon.com/Streets-Discipl...
Street's Disciple is the seventh studio album by American hip hop rapper Nas, released November 30, 2004 on Columbia Records. The album title was taken from Nas's first verse of "Live at the Barbeque", the Main Source song, which served as his debut appearance. The album cover is a digitally created image which uses several photos of Nas to create an adaptation of The Last Supper.
Upon its release, Street's Disciple was met with mostly good reviews. Some fans and critics state that the album's unique concepts and tone is a flashback to Nas's most well-known and acclaimed work, 1994's Illmatic. As of November 18, 2005, Street's Disciple was certified platinum by the RIAA making it Nas' seventh consecutive platinum album.
Street's Disciple features multiple socio-conscious and political songs, such as "A Message to the Feds, Sincerely, We the People", "American Way" and "These Are Our Heroes". The latter (originally titled "Coon's Picnic") contained attacks directed toward multiple black celebrites including: O.J. Simpson and NBA superstar Kobe Bryant.
Another topic addressed by Nas were important women in his life or females in general. "Getting Married" is dedicated to his then-newlywed wife Kelis Rogers-Jones, "Me & You (Dedicated to Destiny)" is, aptly titled, directed toward Nas' daughter and "Makings of a Perfect Bitch" describes most men's idea of the ideal woman.
Death and appreciating life are the subject to several songs as well such as "Live Now", "Rest of My Life" and "Just a Moment".
The lion's share of the album's production was handled between Salaam Remi, L.E.S. and Chucky Thompson of Sean Combs' production team The Hitmen. Remi contributed production on eleven tracks, L.E.S. produced on eight and Chucky Thompson helped on six. Salaam Remi (who collaborated with Nas on his previous LPs Stillmatic and God's Son) led all with nine solo productions. L.E.S. only produced three solo outings, but one included the single "Just a Moment". Thompson, on the other hand, had one solo production credit ("Getting Married").
Other notable producers from the album include legendary A Tribe Called Quest member Q-Tip (who had last worked with Nas on Illmatic's "One Love") and D.I.T.C. producer Buckwild ("The Are Our Heroes"). Nas himself produced "Suicide Bounce" and "U.B.R. (Unauthorized Biography of Rakim)", both from the second disc. L.E.S. also brought on baggage for his productions. T. Black and Nut assisted the legendary producer on "The Makings of a Perfect Bitch" and Herb Middleton helped with the beat on "Me &You (Dedicated to Destiny)". Chucky Thompson, too, brought in extra help for "Live Now" (Barnardo "Nardo" Williams).
New York rapper Ill Bill made a song similar to "U.B.R. (Unauthorized Biography Of Rakim)" titled "U.B.S. (Unauthorized Biography Of Slayer)" on his 2008 album The Hour of Reprisal.
Standard YouTube License
- 49 videos Play all YouTube Mix - Nas ft. Quan - Just A Moment (Uncut) [HD]
- 4:53 Nas - Street Dreamsby NasVEVO Featured 2,030,912
- 4:39 Damian Marley - Road To Zion (Feat. Nas)by MusicMadeReal9,383,042 views
- 4:27 DJ Premier, Rakim, Nas & Krs-One - Classic (HD)by Eight4president1,925,860 views
- 5:46 Nas & Damian Marley - Patience + lycrisby wnbSTARs5,167,236 views
- 4:26 The flyest - Nas feat. A.Zby ethi0nz175,844 views
- 4:31 Nas - Can't Forget About You (featuring Chrisette Michelle)by Janucci931,047 views
- 3:54 Playaz Circle - Duffle Bag Boy ft. Lil Wayneby PlayazCircleVEVO5,122,457 views
- 4:17 K'NAAN - Nothing To Lose ft. Nasby KnaanVEVO1,585,067 views
- 98 videos Play all Nas...by Jahmal9
- 6:10 Young Jeezy - My President ft. Nasby YoungJeezyVEVO8,556,395 views
- 3:07 Nas - It Ain't Hard To Tellby VintageHipHopSeattle179,273 views
- 10:33 Funny Eminem On MTVby BananaBoutRepublican789,189 views
- 4:05 Nas - Bridging the Gap ft. Olu Daraby truBaller230522,754 views
- 3:49 Nas Hip Hop is Dead (Dirty)by pokegirltasier6793,803 views
- 5:01 Nas - What Goes Aroundby vridaw460,786 views
- 5:07 Nas & Damian Marley - "Friends"by Daniel Dini696,594 views
- 4:31 One Mic - Nas (Lyrics in Description)by slammajamma641,349,647 views
- 4:04 Nas - Just A Moment Instrumentalby redalertvq576,383 views
- 12:57 Hip Hop Documentary (1994) Pt.2 ft. Melle Mel, KRS-One, Grandmaster Flash, Chuck D, Gil Scott-Heronby VintageHipHopSeattle15,111 views
- 4:47 Hieroglyphics ft. Goapele - Make Your Move [HD]by HipHopLivesToday592,353 views