1964 Corvette L84 375hp Convertible
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on May 8, 2012
1964 Corvette L84 375hp Convertible For Sale
Code correct Riverside Red exterior, code correct Red vinyl interior, White convertible top. Numbers matching 375+hp 327ci L84 engine w/carburetor conversion, 4 speed manual transmission, 4.10 rear-end. Features include power brakes with front disc, AM/FM/CD stereo. Originally assembled on October 24, 1963, this 1964 Corvette Convertible is in particularly nice condition, with TONS of receipts from recent work. Looking to be somewhat recent, this car's paint is in very good condition, with a deep shine. Convertible top appears to be newer as well, with no apparent yellowing, and a very good condition window. Front chrome bumpers appear to be older re-chromes, and are in good to very good condition; rear bumpers look to be possibly original, and are in good condition. Weatherstripping appears to be recent, and is in very good to excellent condition; taillights are in very good condition as well with no cracks. Exterior door handles may be original also, and are in good to very good condition. This 1964 Corvette Convertible wears a set of correct original 1964-only hubcaps, which are in good to very good condition. Recent radial whitewall tires show nearly full tread remaining at an average of 9/32nds. The interior of this car shows recent seat covers in very good to excellent condition, and very good condition dash pads and gauges. Seatbelts look to be recent and in very good to excellent condition, as are the door panels and carpet. Center console is in very good condition, and a correct appearing AM/FM radio is in its original dash location. However, there is also a Pioneer DEH-3100B CD stereo mounted in the rear of the car, as well as a pair of Kicker 6x9 speakers. The numbers matching engine in this 1964 Corvette Convertible shows original casting date October 1, 1963, and final assembly date October 8, 1963. Stamp pad shows suffix 'RF', which would be correct for fuel injection. Alternator is mounted on the passenger side, as would be correct for an F.I. car, and fuel injection fender badges are in place as well. Ignition shielding and correct radiator hoses are also installed. External additions to this engine include an Offenhauser aluminum intake manifold, MSD distributor, and a 670 CFM Holley Double Pumper carburetor. Included with this car is over $11,000 in invoices and receipts for new parts and maintenance performed since 2008. All performed by a former GM shop manager, recent work to this car includes a new gas tank and associated lines, heater controls, dash wiring, battery, underside detail, complete exhaust system with Flowmaster mufflers, springs, shocks, suspension bushings, front end alignment, front disc brake conversion, date coded radiator, and radiator hoses. The engine has less than 500 miles since a complete rebuild, at which point it was balanced and bored .030 over. A set of World heads were installed, featuring 2.020 in. intake valves and 1.940 in. exhaust valves, as well as roller rockers, hydraulic lifters, 5/16 in. pushrods, screw-in studs and guide plates, pop-up pistons, new rings and bearings, high volume oil pump, water pump, fuel pump and associated lines, starter, and tuneup parts. A Comp Cams 12-443-8 camshaft was also installed at this time, featuring 242/248 duration with a 110 LSA, and .540/.562 lift. Engine compression comes to 10.0:1. The transmission was also rebuilt with new gears, and a Hurst shifter was installed using the factory handle. New 4.10 gears have been installed as well. Frame and engine compartment are both nicely detailed. This car has been fully serviced, and all instrument gauges, lights, turn signals, brakes, engine, transmission and rear-end are all in good operating condition. Both cosmetically and mechanically, this car is ready to show or drive -- call us before it's gone because it won't last long at this price!
FREE 2 YEAR/50K ADDITIONAL MILE WARRANTY WHEN PURCHASED AT ADVERTISED PRICE, GOOD AT ANY REPAIR FACILITY NATIONWIDE!!
Please call us at (770)414-5552 or email email@example.com for more information on this car. Thanks for watching!
Standard YouTube License
- 11:56 1965 Chevrolet Corvette Sting Ray FOR SALE flemings ultimate garageby FlemingsclassicsFeatured 4,895
- 4:38 1965 Chevrolet Corvette 375 Horsepower 327 Fuelie V8 Convertibleby RamblinAround 1,318 views
- 3:04 1964 Corvette Silver Fuelie Convertible Barn Find Review Videoby Kumberamotors 11,379 views
- 3:01 1964 Corvette Convertible for Sale http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/cto/1275805248.htmlby GuyLombardoBand 8,340 views
- 4:11 1965 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible 350 HP 327 V8 Four-Speedby RamblinAround 983 views
- 19:07 ZR1 Vette vs Jet! - Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Races A U.S. Navy Fighter Jetby MotorTrend 9,896,389 views
- 11:57 Aluminium value chain - Norsk Hydro ASAby NorskHydroASA 2,899 views
- 4:19 NASCAR's past 1955 ~ 1963by ampenergy327 22,492 views
- 3:12 1964 Corvette Convertible Frame Off Restoration Outside Walkaroundby GuyLombardoBand 3,181 views
- 0:43 monte w/ AFR headed full roller 383_1by larscarlo 34,939 views
- 11:34 Corvette Grand Sport Road Test & Review by Drivin' Ivan Katzby drivinivankatz 20,008 views
- 1:01 1964 Corvette Drag Pass at 411 Dragwayby blown64vette 2,635 views
- 3:45 The Car Show - Episode 2 - 1964 Corvetteby Michael Beach 278 views
- 1:21 1963 Corvette Convertible 327 Fuelieby mecumauction 5,841 views
- 12:22 Classics revealed: Legendary Corvette Grand Sport remadeby The Fast Lane Car 10,089 views
- 12:23 Driving Review - 2012 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport - 6 MT - Test Driveby Autosavant 29,736 views
- 4:21 1964 Corvette Sting Ray Test Drive Viva Las Vegas Autosby VLVADoug 2,419 views
- 0:59 Aarons 1964 Corvette Coupe L76 327 365by Aaron Kaleniecki 23,037 views
- 10:00 Separating Bonded Fiberglass Panelsby 71corvette 31,009 views
- 7:39 Test Driving 1967 Corvette 427 Big-Block 3x2 Carbs 435 Horsepowerby RamblinAround 30,839 views
- Loading more suggestions...