Published on Jun 7, 2013
Interactive home automation demo with talking computer.
- VoxCommando 1.1,
- VoxWav for Android (optional to use Android as wireless microphone)
- XBMC 12 Frodo (Aeon Nox skin)
- MediaMonkey 4
- TTS voice is Bridget UK from Neospeech
- Windows7 x64 on AMD x4 PC, 8gig ram
- VeraLite home automation controller and various z-wave switches and motion sensors,
- Amulet Voice Remote
- Android phone and tablet
- Hali home automation controller (for IR control of TV).
- iTach Wifi2IR for IR control of fan. (note: either device could be used for all the IR control)
- Markos (Husky / German Shepherd mix)
Standard YouTube License