Texas Takedown Thursday: Chinga La Migra IV (text in the description)
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Sep 4, 2011
SCROLL DOWN FOR THE TEXT
link to released documents:
Having a slow day behind the desk, filing papers, staring at your colleague's fine posterior? What have you been up to since our last visit? Don't answer that. We already know.
Lewd jokes? Check. Racist chain mails? Check. You lost your radio license? Lulz. Playing on the fears of voters? Check. But we already figured that. Our friends, allies, and vessels are threatened with 10+ years in prison. Yet terrorists like Luis Posada Carilles go free. This hypocritical and paranoid reaction puts us and the citizens you are supposed to protect in the same boat. You call us a national security risk. Yet BATFE guns go directly to drug dealers so they can take out rivals who don't launder money through backrooms of dominant banks. Any press can check court documents from operations like 'Fast and Furious'. Who came up with that one? What you didn't see 'From Dusk 'til Dawn'? Better title. Be more creative next time.
In retaliation for the arrests of dozens of alleged Anonymous suspects, we opened fire on dozens of Texas police departments and stole boatloads of classified police documents and police chief emails across the state. During the San Jose courtdate we defaced and gave out live backdoor and admin access to the website TexasPoliceChiefs.org while allied ships launched ddos attacks upon Justice.gov and other law enforcement websites. For every defendant in the anonymous "conspiracy" we are attacking two top Texas police chiefs, leaking 3GB of their private emails and attachments. Mind you, we don't expect a sane response. Even a few insults would have been better than the way you cowards hide behind protocol, innuendo, and your badge.
For more than a month we have been lurking their emails, law enforcement portals, and records and reporting systems. We leaked a few teasers including access to fbivirtualacademy.edu, several classified documents, voicemail recordings, live passwords, and even some dirty pictures. To continue the fighting spirit of WikiLeaks, we want to share the full Texas collection and expose these bumbling fools and all their secrets to the world.
Thousands of documents are available on tor hidden services / bittorrent and include several dozen FBI, Border Patrol, and counter-terrorism documents classified as "law enforcement sensitive" and "for official use only". The emails also included police records, internal affairs investigations, meeting notes, training materials, officer rosters, security audits, and live password information to government systems. The private chief emails also included several racist and sexist chain email forwards and personal details sure to embarrass, discredit, and incriminate several of these so-called "community leaders".
We are attacking Texas law enforcement as part of "Chinga La Migra" as they continue to harass immigrants and use border patrol operations as a cover for their backwards racist prejudice. The notoriously racist police state of Texas recently passed SB 9 and "Secure Comminities" anti-immigration laws. Texas is well known and hated for being full of Minutemen, Tea Party and KKK groups, murdering the most amount of innocent people on death row, and giving us the Bush and Cheney administration. Two months ago on the 1st we attacked the Arizona DPS and defaced several Fraternal Order of Police websites. One month ago we "Shot The Sheriff" and released 10GB of private law enforcement data
while defacing dozens of police department websites in several states in the south. A week ago we released private emails belonging to Richard T. Garcia, VP of Texas-based Vanguard Defense Industries, and also a former FBI agent and current Infragard executive board member.
We are doing this in solidarity with the "Anonymous 16" PayPal LOIC defendants, accused LulzSec member Jake Davis "Topiary", protesters arrested during #OpBart actions, Bradley Manning, Stephen Watt, and other hackers and leakers worldwide. We also call for the release of Leonard Peltier, Mumia Abu Jamal, Oscar Lopez Rivera, Troy Davis, the Angola 3, and all others behind bars standing up to state repression. While many of our comrades facing charges and in prison are innocent, there is no such thing as an innocent police officer, and we will continue to directly attack the prison industrial complex by leaking their private data, destroying their systems, and defacing their websites.
We might have respect for these officers if they understood their job and whom they serve. But unlike some that left the force decades ago and rumors abound that they may have joined our ranks, these officers hide behind their badge and use policies to ignore their great responsibility. These officers betrayed the trust citizens have in them by choosing be drones of the system rather than protectors of freedom and the peace of their communities.
Standard YouTube License
- 16:43 ANONYMOUS Intercept FBI & Scotland Yard Conference Call #FFFby The Unseen ForcesFeatured 73,989
- 6:09 Texas Highway Patrol Splurges on A New $600,000 Boat!! - Infowars Nightly Newsby Infowarrior991 20,516 views
- 1:22 Gunfight Between Mexican Cartels & U.S. Law Enforcementby jnavarronews's channel 277,716 views
- 9:14 Men in Black filmed by UFO Hunters Crew at Dugway Airfieldby The truth is out there.... 90,285 views
- 8:56 Alex Jones Most Important News of the Week 9-3-2011 infowarsnews.comby ntyranny1 1,001 views
- 3:00 Scary New Message from Anonymous!by neweffectmedia 2,675,576 views
- 5:10 Texas TakeDown: Taser Episodeby Michael Hunter 9,881 views
- 11:38 Texas TakeDown: Classy DUI Episodeby Michael Hunter 50,510 views
- 2:30 US Border Patrol. attacks a Newsman for filmingby NewsNowSanDiego's channel 702 views
- 2:46 Anonymous: Military Meltdown Mondayby Adam vs. The Man 30,877 views
- 0:49 Texas Highway Patrol Boat at FLIBSby showmanagement 10,646 views
- 9:36 CNN: Scientology vs. Anonymous : Tommy Davis Respondsby NewYork420420 58,504 views
- 1:54 GLOBAL REVOLUTION DAY OCTOBER 15TH - EXPECT USby 720pHighDefenition 27,368 views
- 1:22 Obama Orders Launched Fast and Furiousby MidNightRider2001 136,667 views
- 2:10 Anonymous Hacks NATOby TheAlyonaShow 22,292 views
- 4:33 HOW TO JOIN ANONYMOUS - A BEGINNER'S GUIDE mobileby ANONYMOUS INOF 559,020 views
- 1:22 RAW: Caught on tape, police shooting, hostage situationby Caught on Tape, News bloopers and cool animal vids 99,449 views
- 3:18 free Leonard Peltierby barrybaileymusic 1,386 views
- 1:01 Occupy Wall Street - Sep17by Kanaal van 720pHighDefenition 1,321 views
- 3:54 Anonymous Hackers Target TOPIX.COMby vettacossx 1,234 views
- Loading more suggestions...