Published on Apr 29, 2012
Hair transplant surgery to restore hair for Indian, Asian man w/ advance hair loss, bald head, Norwood V 5, Androgenic Alopecia 866-999-6482 by Dr. Diep at www.mhtaclinic.com, treating male pattern baldness, frontal hair loss, receding hairline, bald mid scalp, vertex & crown. Advance Hair loss filling the balding area in Washington, DC.
This is a pre-surgery video that shows Dr. Diep explaining how to do the hair restoration hair transplant Surgery for restoring/lowering the hairline, frontal corners and to have a better density.
DR. DIEP'S 7 RULES TO HAVE A NATURAL LOOK IN FRONTAL HAIRLINE
We have discussed the Dr. Diep's 7 rules to recreate natural and dense hair line.
Here are the Diep's 7 rules:
1) URFUT: Transplant one refined hair graft per site. With thinner hair graft and less skin, we can increase density and decrease dimpling.
2)Establishing appropriate hair line for certain ethnics: The Caucasian/white men tend to have more narrow face and thus higher and "archier" hair line, while the Asian men tend to have rounder face and thus look more appropriate with lower and broader hairline.
3)Zigzag line: Zigzag hair line will look very natural, while a straight hair line will look too artificial.
4) Outliers: multiple single hair grafts placement in front of the hair line to achieve naturalness by softening the hair line.
5) Selection of hair grafts: Place single hair grafts in the frontal zone of the hair line to soften the hair line, followed by hair roots which produce 2-3-4 hairs in the back to add bulk and volume.
6) Specific Angle of hair placement: The hair angle starts out around 30o in the frontal area and increases in steepness toward the back. The hair angle changes toward the sides.
7) Random hair placement: In nature, hair grows randomly, no specific rows or group. The more random the hair placement, the more natural it will appear.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
MHTA clinic also provides hair restoration on men & women with frontal hair loss, bald mid scalp, balding or thinning vertex/crown, eyebrows transplant, FUE corrective hair surgery to fix PLUGS, fill in scar from face lift, past strip hair transplant and burn. For Northern California clinics, please call 866-999-6482 or 415-230-2367(San Francisco) or 408-356-8600 (San Jose) or 408-356-8622 (Los Gatos)
For Southern California clinics: 310-439-3111 (Los Angeles & Beverly Hills) or 866-999-6482 ( Orange County, San Diego or Arizona) visit http://www.mhtaclinic.com or http://www.male-hair-loss-transplant.com or email at email@example.com.
Standard YouTube License