Uploaded on Sep 20, 2011
Henry Cavill As Clark Kent:
Chris Evans Talks Avengers:
The Thing Red-Band Trailer:
Dark Knight Rises Explosion Video:
Dark Knight Rises Crash Video:
J. Edgar Trailer:
Goon Red-Band Trailer:
Weaver On Avatar 2 & Ghostbusters 3:
'REC 3' Teaser Trailer:
Movie Buzz Store:
Buy Theme Song On iTunes "Thanks":
Jack Walsh Music Website:
Jack Walsh Twitter:
MOVIE RATING BREAKDOWN (repost from last episode. Will keep on channel page)
10. Instant classic. A movie that will always be remembered and watched for generations. Or a film so well made that there is next to nothing wrong with it.
9. An amazing movie that will also be remembered but doesn't have the same qualities of the classics. Still a great time at the movies and a definite buy.
8. A great movie that's worth paying to see in theaters and a potential buy. Technically and structurally work but it's not different enough to truly stand out.
7. A movie that is fun enough to watch but it won't leave you with a lasting impression. It's worth your time but maybe not in the theaters. A solid rental.
6. Average enough to catch on TV/Netflix but has too many problems that prevent it from being a compelling story.
5. A lifeless movie. The story works but there is nothing about it that creates any emotions from you. You don't like it but you don't hate it.
4. A movie that is frustrating to watch because you can see the potential in it but doesn't deliver due to the problems with the story.
3. A movie that completely misses the point that it's trying to make. The movies fails to be funny/scary/dramatic/thrilling or entertaining.
2. A brain dead movie that you're mad at yourself for watching. There is almost no story and the characters are so stupid that you wonder why it was made in the first place.
1. A movie so terrible that it's plagued with problems from start to finish. The story, characters, ideas and direction all don't work. Nothing about it makes sense and it's just a bunch of random images.
Standard YouTube License