Natural Mineral Makeup Lip Color Turns Your Frown Upside Down Demo
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Apr 20, 2012
Hey Everyone its Sharron from Eve Organics. Today we're going to show you how to turn your frown upside down. Because Eve Organics is made by real women for real women, we tackle real problems. It isn't necessarily a problem, more of an issue. As we age, we have the issue that some of us have a down turn in our lips when were in a neutral position. I've had people come up to me and say are you mad or whats wrong? and there was nothing wrong. I wasn't even mad. After a while of thinking about it and realizing that it must be something they're seeing. I realized after looking in the mirror its because that while sitting in a neutral position and I have no emotion on my face and I'm not talking, my lips have a downward angle. And they make me look mad. Have you ever wondered why that happens?
Its a combination of a variety of things. You have gravity. After years and years of living on the earth, the gravity pulls everything down. The collagen in your face and your lips and you know, definitely in the fullness of your lips as you age, it depletes and it gives you a more deflated look and because you're no longer filling that skin out and the skin is less elastic as we age, it tends to droop and gives the illusion of sagging and giving you a frown like look.
Its very easy to change with just a little bit of lip liner and lip color. I'm going to give you 3 easy steps how to do that and you'll feel more confident about yourself.
You'll only need 3 products. The first will be a natural mineral makeup foundation color that is right for you. Mine is Eve Organics Light Olive. The second product will be a natural neutral colored lip liner. Mine is Eve Organics Neutral Lip Lip Liner. The third product is a clear lip balm or lip gloss. The fourth optional item is our Sugar Vegan Lip Polish. I'm going to use it to show you what it can do for a little pop when you put it on.
Step one is to just make sure that when you apply your foundation you get it on the edges of your lips so you have a muted color over your lips. I'm going to just make sure that I have it over the edges of my lips so it gives you a clean slate to work with.
Step two is to use the liner. Now this is the most critical part of the entire thing. You want to line on the outside edge of your lips, the upper and lower lip, but you want to make sure you do not go to the corners of your mouth. If you go to the corners of your mouth, you'll look like a clown number one, because it will accentuate this long area and when you then have a neutral face and are not talking or smiling, it will even give the illusion of coming down more and looking like a frown. So you want to cut the ends of your lips off with your lip liner so that your actually giving the illusion of a pouty smirk or smile on your lip.
So watch me closely, I'm lining the outside. Now, I'm going to line the bottom. When I get to the ends, I am going to make the line go up about a quarter inch from the end of the bottom and the top I'm bringing down before I get to the corner of my mouth. Now if you look close, I did not line the corners. See the line? However, when we're finished it is actually going to look like its naturally there. So fill your lips in with the liner.Step two is you want to get a light shimmery color. Mine is Sugar. You want to accentuate the center of the bottom lip. It will give you a pout.
Standard YouTube License
- 14:49 Makeup techniques for women over 60by kalipaus2Featured 72,810
- 26:52 How To Make Organic Gluten Free Lip Gloss Flavored & Tinted At Homeby Renee Duda 3,677 views
- 9:12 HOW NOT TO LOOK OLD!!!!! Easy tips to stay looking youngby Wayne Goss - Makeup Artist 443,794 views
- 4:02 Makeup Tips for Older Women : How Do I Do Makeup Step by Step?by eHow Style 5,165 views
- 12:12 Bags, Sags, Dark Undereyes Concealers/Brighteners-Makeup Women over 60by Catalina031 4,578 views
- 4:34 GORGEOUS GRAY HAIRby mettta88 9,873 views
- 2:31 Facial Gymnastic Excercises for Forehead, Eyes, Mouth, Chin and Neck Wrinklesby Improve Memory Power and Brain Health 6,499 views
- 7:13 Spahaven Singapore: Jane Iredale Mineral Makeup Daytime Wedding Lookby spahaven 52,835 views
- 4:09 How To Get PERFECT HOT PINK LIPSby Kandee Johnson 470,805 views
- 1:32 How to Own Gray Hair in Your Lookby About 5,576 views
- 8:49 Get Rid of Furrow & Frown Forehead Wrinkle Lines -- A Natural Solution Instead of Botoxby YouTips4U - Subscribe For More Tips 86,242 views
- 2:52 How to Apply Mineral Makeupby mahalodotcom 7,969 views
- 7:31 Anna Moffo - "Vilia" (Vilja lied)by latraviata1853 55,984 views
- 1:20 Fairweather Faces Remove Frown Lines with Frowniesby Eddie Bailey 5,197 views
- 8:51 Ulzzang Makeup for dark/tanned skinby Minnanohime 11,114 views
- 4:10 How to apply mineral foundation; step by step guideby Lily Lolo 152,356 views
- 10:41 Natural Makeup Look: How to Look Great with Mineral Makeupby HowdiniGuru 8,539 views
- 3:13 Mirenesse Makeup Tips - Luscious Lip Duetby mirenessemakeuptips 9,451 views
- 7:23 How to Make Lips Look Larger with Natural Mineral Makeupby Eve Organics Beauty 6,351 views
- 5:53 Quick Notes | Starting Your Own Businessby myresidualincomelife 5,638 views
- Loading more suggestions...