Uploaded on Mar 8, 2011
Session no. 102 / 19/07/1961
The continuation of the cross-examination of The Accused by the Attorney General for the prosecution.
1. The broadening of the responsibilities of Bureau IVB-4, including Jewish Affairs, Enemy Property, Revocation of citizenship & Evacuation.
2. According to T55, The Accused admits that he had two departments under his control on the 1st Prague 1944, IVA-4a - Churches; & IVA-4b - Jews which was amalgamated into IVA-4.
3. Recalls the meetings at which he was present & the subject of sterilization but obviously, had little influence. Denies chairing these meetings. Notes the people whose presence was mandatory at these meetings.
4. T/310, regarding The Accused 's contact with the Einsatsgruppen & their treatment of Jews of Foreign Nationality.
5. T/271, an instruction given by The Accused to the Einsatsgruppen, The special operation groups, & a meeting in which these were present & the nature of the discussion before the war between Russia & German y. The periodical reports which he received about their operations.
6. T/219, about the human solution to put to death the Jews of Litzmannstadt, other reports received by The accused regarding the annihilation of other communities & his knowledge of this.
- Document are submitted by the Prosecution & marked exhibits T/1429 & T/1430 by the court.
7. Denies knowledge at that point of the physical extermination of the entire Jewish people & describe those who were under his jurisdiction & his authority.
INCOMPLETE (testimony of witness continued on VHS No. 56)
INCOMPLETE (continued from VHS No. 55)
8. Discussion as to Eichmann 's corrections & comments on T/1429.
9. Insistence of The Accused to point to another document concerning the Richter-killinger problem, document 1125.
10. Corrections made by The Accused on parts of "The Sassen Document" regarding the transfer of Jews from various regions into his jurisdiction, as it was his aim to make the regions in his jurisdiction Judenrein.
Standard YouTube License