Normandy Farm For Sale in France_Character House_Land_Barns_Equestrian_River_Streams_Lake.mov
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Mar 7, 2012
Fed up with the way the UK is going? Desire a stunning Ancient Character House in A quiet and serene environment? A real investment and development opportunity within easy reach of the UK? Fancy you own Lake? Views to a fine Wild trout river? Love Horses? Want an Equestrian small holding in Horse country? Read on ! A Beautiful 17th Century Normandy Stone Farm House with numerous outbuildings, 6 hectares ( 17 acres ish ) of land with water courses and sources, pasture, woodland. Amazing elevated far reaching views and masses of potential overlooking a river ( Trout fishery ). 50 Minutes from Caen and Cherbourg Ports. Masses of potential for the buyer with scope and vision looking for a wonderful investment opportunity.
Only serious enquiries please as a sad moment to have to Sell this wondrous place, being the second owners since its conception in 1671. This is the second time it has ever been available on the market. The main property has a 220m2 footprint with vast potential including an attic to convert and very large Annex with wonderful Oak beams and feature trusses. It is a very large House and dearly loved but with so much potential for the investor, could be 7/8 bedroom or with a stylishly open planned apartment, then there is the detached Barn as a separate property,Stables, workshop or Gites.
The location makes it wonderful in it's elevated position overlooking the river by which the village is named. It is in a very quiet, remote and serene position surrounded by it's own land which equates to 6 Hectares. The shops are not far, as the property is ideally located, an ideal location. The land comprises of natural Springs, streams, ponds, woodland and pasture.
There was once an old lake and could again be realised to form a beautiful garden side feature to the property, the water quality is also wonderful and could supply the House. The beautiful old detached barn ( 35m x 7.5m ) would make a lovely detached property too if realised. If you love Nature and want peace and quiet then I can't think of a nicer place. The village is lovely, it will be sadly missed, the neighbours if we see them appear once or twice a year making it extremely quiet and serene, one and nature.
There is so much potential in the place yet to realise and it is heart breaking to have to let it go, so please only serious enquiries.
E-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Offers outside of Estate agents must exceed 385,000 Euros for the entire property as Agents have it on the Market at this figure plus their commission, this is after a previous major price reduction due to a previous Sale falling through. The Property will be subject to the statutory Notaires fee's. Significant savings can be made outside of Estate Agents as dealing privately with the seller.
Proof of Estate agents prices and contracts can be made available to show valuations thus price outside of Agents leading to vast savings.
Standard YouTube License
- 4:22 Boy Meets Girl - Waiting For A Star To Fall (RELAID AUDIO)by NightTracksX Featured 1,573,875
- 17:46 Untouched Abandoned Farm Houseby TikiTrex5,409 views
- 7:21 Precious Cargo Microlight Flight in a P & M Aviation QuikRby QuikRmicrolight24,165 views
- 5:18 Cheap smallholding for saleby housesinbulgaria759 views
- 24:20 CARP FISHING : MARK MANN, NASH TACKLEby iTalkTackle2,183 views
- 44:13 A to Z Of TV Gardening (bbc)by William Munoz18,166 views
- 19:43 Exploration of an Abandoned Georgian Style Farm Houseby TikiTrex5,738 views
- 4:10 Small holding for sale your chance to be Selfsufficientish in Bulgariaby housesinbulgaria801 views
- 6:20 2008 Honda GL1800 1800 Goldwing Overview Review Walk Aroundby Mainland Cycle Center3,405 views
- 7:12 Double Carp Trouble at Notaire's small lake...by Angling Lines808 views
- 5:21 Smallholding for sale in West Wales, The Garden, Chicken shed, stables ,Orchard & landby Animalcrackerscat1,635 views
- 3:36 Normandie Fly Fishing ノルマンディー フライフィッシングby Yasuko Ohya1,275 views
- 3:32 Trout Farm For Saleby Absolute Business Brokers885 views
- 31:51 How to build a Farm House in Minecraft - Part 1by Jarid Gaming16,510 views
- 7:52 Aquaponics update by survival instinct ukby Royston Upson2,512 views
- 5:20 Tennessee Cattle Farmby ucalabamarealestate2,751 views
- 26:37 MINECRAFT: How to build big wooden houseby RealFreemanTV1,499,330 views
- 4:20 Building a Poultry House | Farm Raised With P. Allen Smithby farmraisedchannel45,275 views
- 2:22 Sunday morning on the smallholdingby SelfSufficiencySimon738 views
- 1:33 property for sale in the Dordogne Franceby lorenzite2,141 views
- Loading more suggestions...