Key Elements of CFD Trading
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on May 1, 2012
Please visit http://www.centralmarkets.co.uk/cfd-t... and download free CFD Trading report.Our CFD Trading Report explains everything you need to know. Plus learn about the 5 key elements that are needed to make a successful CFD trader. These are areas that I use on a daily basis and are part of the methodology that I employ.
Click http://www.centralmarkets.co.uk/cfd-t... and download my free report.
Hi I'm Richard Perry.
I am the Chief Market Strategist at Central Markets, which is regulated by the FSA.
I've worked with the company for 3 years developing the investment strategy for Central Markets and our clients.
I am going to talk about the 5 key elements that are needed to make a successful CFD trader. These are areas that I use on a daily basis and are part of the methodology that I employ.
I am going to discuss the first 2 areas with you now.
The other 3 areas are covered in the report I have written for you, and you can have this free of charge.
The report can be downloaded at any point during this video just by filling in your details.
If you don't know what a CFD is, it stands for contract for difference.
Put simply CFDs are a sophisticated investment product that are extremely popular with hedge funds and private investors alike as they provide an excellent opportunity for significant returns.
Although they can also result in significant losses, this danger can be reduced by following my investment strategy.
The key benefits of CFD trading are
· The ability to leverage the position
· The ability to short sell
· Reduced costs
· Being able to hedge your portfolio
If you don't understand any of these terms, they are explained in my report.
As a personal investor a CFD can be a great way to manage your own wealth.
I am going to talk about the first 2 of the 5 elements a successful investor needs to know for CFD trading.
As i said the other very important points are in my Centralmarkets report.
Market timing is an essential element to a successful CFD trade.
You need to be able to enter the position at the correct time, otherwise even the best trade in the world can burn you.
Timing is critical.
2) Trade Management
You need to manage your risk carefully.
If your position is moving in your favour and you have a price target in mind be careful to stick close to your position.
If the market turns against you, you do not want a nice profit to turn into a painful loss.
I hope that you have enjoyed me sharing my thoughts on how CFD trading can help you to manage your finances. I also hope you found it useful as well.
I am certain when you read the other 3 points in my report you will get a huge amount from it.
If you would just like to know how I build a successful investment strategy using CFDs, then complete the simple form and you can have my report with my compliments.
Just one final note... As CFDs are a margined product, it is possible that you could lose more than your initial investment and you should bear this in mind before trading.
Standard YouTube License
- 54:40 How to Day Trade with a Small Accountby NetPicks Trading54,451 views
- 9:29 CFD Trading - TradeMentor - Chapter 2by Saxo Bank2,912 views
- 2:25 Could I become a Millionaire by Trading CFDs?by TradeCFDs38,467 views
- 33:05 Day Trading & CFD Strategyby TradingLounge1,425 views
- 2:13 10 Tips for Trading Contracts for Differencesby TradeCFDs1,958 views
- 7:01 CFDs explainedby CMC Markets PLC4,364 views
- 5:52 What is CFD Trading? | A Beginner's Guide to Contract For Difference (CFD) Part 1 of 7by Phillip Cfd3,903 views
- 1:42:48 Using Volume Spread Analysis to Trade CFDsby TradeGuider993 views
- 26:25 CFD Trading Strategies & CFD Technical Analysisby TradingLounge4,236 views
- 24:55 Trader - Made $41 Million Profit in 3 Years Option Tradingby tastytrade305,089 views
- 14:27 CFD Finance And Commission Charges | A Beginner's Guide to Contract For Difference (CFD) Part 5 of 7by Phillip Cfd1,469 views
- 5:31 How Does CFD Work | A Beginner's Guide to Contract For Difference (CFD) Part 2 of 7by Phillip Cfd2,298 views
- 1:05:20 03-05-2012 ( Full)SpreadBetting Rules and Strategies for Beginners.by Alpesh B. Patel4,475 views
- 5:25 Two Numbers Guarantee Your CFD Trading Successby Jeff Cartridge1,165 views
- 32:22 IG Markets: Trading with Chartsby TradeCFDs5,035 views
- 40:45 CFD TRADING.mp4by Peter Mathers366 views
- 8:29 CFDS Explained - Beginner's Guide To Contracts For Differenceby Vince Stanzione Making Money From Trading3,459 views
- 28:47 CFD Technical Analysis & Forex Trading Strategiesby TradingLounge1,648 views
- 12:39 ex Goldman Sachs Trader Tells Truth about Trading - Part 1by InstituteofTrading321,151 views
- 7:23 Risks of CFD | A Beginner's Guide to Contract For Difference (CFD) Part 7 of 7by Phillip Cfd1,103 views
- Loading more suggestions...