Judge Napolitano On The Manhunt for Christopher Dorner - Fox News Studio B 2/11/2013
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Feb 11, 2013
In the midst of a manhunt for ex-cop Christopher Dorner, the Los Angeles Police Department announced it would be reopening the case that led to his dismissal from the department. Dorner is currently on the run after allegedly killing a woman, her fiancé and a police officer.
Officials announced they would re-examine Dorner's allegations that his law enforcement career was ended by racist colleagues. LAPD Chief Police Charlie Beck said that he was ordering a review of the case not to appease a murderer, but because he takes allegations of racism seriously.
Judge Andrew Napolitano said on Studio B, "Normally, this is not a case appropriate to reopen under procedural history or under the law."
In this case, the judge assessed that the LAPD may be leading Dorner and the public to believe it's going to be reopened in order to help with public perception of the department.
My Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Eduardo89rp
Fair Use Disclaimer:
This video may contain copyrighted material. This material is made available for educational, research, and news reporting purposes only. This constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 of the US Copyright Law which allows citizens to reproduce, distribute or exhibit portions of copyright motion pictures, video tapes, or video disks under certain circumstances without authorization of the copyright holder.
Standard YouTube License
- 5:17 Fox News Caught Lying/Knowing Nothing on Solar Powerby David Pakman ShowFeatured 69,057
- 36:26 "The Constitution For Dummies" by Judge Andrew Napolitanoby JudgeNapolitanoFTW 28,634 views
- 43:30 Judge Andrew P. Napolitano discusses the Libertarian Party w/ Glenn Beck & The Freedom Answer Bookby GlennBeckBookList 15,507 views
- 10:49 CNN: Are You Surprised Los Angeles Cop Killer Chris Dorner Is Getting Sympathy?by MOXNEWSd0tC0M 3,325 views
- 6:32 DOJ Memo Raises Questions About Whether Obama Has Power To Kill Indiscriminately - Wake Up Americaby Massteaparty 8,400 views
- 2:52 Judge Napolitano on Jesse Jackson's Pleas For Homeland Security To Help With Chicago Murdersby selfownership1 4,687 views
- 2:26 Three Attempted Murders On Innocent Civilians By LAPD Cops While Searching For Christopher Dornerby WorIdStarSwag 15,005 views
- 7:06 The Obama Hoax Finally Revealedby Brother Nathanael 77,656 views
- 36:41 John's Last Dayby Fox Mulder 106,027 views
- 2:42 Judge Napolitano on Houston Proposal to Track Gold Sellers 'What Is It About Guns and Gold... 'by selfownership1 2,548 views
- 24:59 Judge Napolitano: Why Taxation is Theft, Abortion is Murder, & Gov't is Dangerousby ReasonTV 100,259 views
- 5:23 Judge Napolitano Reacts to NY Times Criticism "Either We Have a 2nd Amendment or We Don't"by selfownership1 28,705 views
- 2:28 Its official: LAPD declares murder suspect Christopher Dorner a "Domestic Terrorist"by rambone5 8,053 views
- 1:44 West Palm Beach Residents Fly American Flag Upside Down In Protest of Obama Gun Ban Proposalsby selfownership1 3,886 views
- 44:58 ALEX JONES On Domestic HUMAN DRONE Targeting And Cop KILLER Christopher Dorner.mp4by anon pusher 2,222 views
- 43:52 Conspiracy Theory W/ Jesse Ventura: Area 51 [Season 2, Episode 2] (Full Length • HD)by Justin Wallis 503,132 views
- 6:13 Fox News - Unconstitutional Business As Usualby LibertyPen 3,846 views
- 5:45 The Christopher Dorner Story with Pastor Tony Smith Commentaryby The Way of God Church 7,466 views
- 3:03 Many Black Males Mistakenly Identified As Christopher Dorner.by Les Grossman 3,911 views
- 8:07 Judge Napolitano Slams 'Wrong And Unfair' Law That Would Hold Weapon Makers Liable For Gun Crimesby MichaelSavage4Prez 3,361 views
- Loading more suggestions...