Uploaded on Jul 26, 2011
Check out the 3rd part of our 4 part series where we take a stock 2011 Ford Mustang 3.7L V6 Automatic and turn it into the V6 we guarantee nobody will want to mess with! We'll be building this project car up in 4 Stages of modifications, so follow along...
Stage 3 Modifications:
• Aluminum One Piece Driveshaft - Auto (11-12 V6) - http://muscle.am/n7tEV9
• JPC Racing Adjustable Upper Control Arm (05-12) - http://muscle.am/p3c2ev
• J&M Rear Lower Control Arms (05-12 All) - http://muscle.am/nJeoUD
• Ford Racing Handling Pack - MFR3MV6A
• GT500 Style Spoiler (10-12 All) - http://muscle.am/pmyoQA
• Cervini's Ram Air Hood (10-12 All) - http://muscle.am/qtUzIV
• Smoked Tail Light Tint (10-12 All) - http://muscle.am/nLiKYh
• Smoked Third Brake Light Tint (10-12 All) - http://muscle.am/r0mxFn
• Smoked Quarter Marker Light Tint (10-12 All) - http://muscle.am/o6eLhj
• Smoked Turn Signal Light Tint (10-12 All) - http://muscle.am/qy2rNd
• Black Super Snake Style Stripes (79-12 All) - http://muscle.am/pqpotz
In our first and second stages, we showed you how easy it was too add horsepower and torque. Not only did we make the car more powerful, but we helped transfer the power to the ground, taking our stock 1/4 mile of 14.1 seconds, down to 13.37 at over 105 mph. Not bad for an economic and comfortable V6, huh? It was time to build up the suspension, so that we could rely on this V6 to be a street machine, as well. We headed to New Jersey Motorsports Park to conduct 0-60, Slalom and lap testing on their Lightning course. We then installed a Ford Racing Handling Pack, Aluminum One Piece Driveshaft and Upper and Lower control arms to help this car handle the way we knew it had to with all the power we have planned!
To make a dramatic styling change in Stage 3, to fit the newly found performance profile, we added a Cervinis Ram Air Hood, Super Snake Style Stripes, a GT500 Style Rear Spoiler, and tint to all of the lights around the car. Not only does the car look completely transformed from stock, it was missing nearly all of the signs of being a V6.
Like what you've seen so far... stay tuned for Stage 4, because we've got some tricks left up our sleeves!
Standard YouTube License