Call for Video Entries | Brain + Power | Tiffany Shlain
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Feb 3, 2012
We are excited to invite you to submit video for a new 4 minute short film about how to best nurture brain development that we will be giving out to non-profits for them to use for free (more details at letitripple.org). We are looking for footage of you doing something you love to do with your child (ages 0-5). We would also love if you can include a short clip, from your point of view, of your child running into your arms.
For more details & to submit your video please visit: www.letitripple.org
Deadline to submit: Feb. 27th, 2012
Participants must submit their entries in the form of video (cell phone cameras work great but please use whatever you have available)!
We will then use the crowdsourced footage in the 4-minute film, combined with animations, graphics submitted through Talenthouse, and other archival imagery.
We would love your help getting the word out! If you are able to tweet the link please tag: @tiffanyshlain so we can retweet or find us on facebook at: www.facebook.com/connectedthefilm
This film "Brain Power" is part of the "Let It Ripple: Mobile Films for Global Change" film series by The Moxie Institute. The first film in the series was "A Declaration of Interdependence," which featured music by Moby, graphic art from our great partnership with Talenthouse, as well as videos submitted from all over the world. The film has now been translated into 65 languages and is being used by non-profits for free all around the world.
To watch the film or to find out how to get a free catered version for your organization please visit: www.letitripple.org.
You can also watch the trailer for director Tiffany Shlain's award-winning feature documentary (Sundance 2011) "Connected," hailed by The New York Times as "Examining everything from the Big Bang to Twitter," and "incredibly engaging...could not take my eyes off of it!" at www.connectedthefilm.com
Standard YouTube License
- 0:14 Running & Jumping into Arms 1by connectedthefilm1,275 views
- 1:27 Call for Graphic Entries | Talenthouse | Brain + Powerby connectedthefilm1,046 views
- 10:47 BRAIN POWER: From Neurons to Networksby connectedthefilm129,121 views
- 4:18 A Declaration of Interdependence: a Cloud Film by the Moxie Instituteby connectedthefilm134,151 views
- 29:11 TalkingStickTV - Tiffany Shlain - Connected: An Autoblogography about Love, Death and Technologyby talkingsticktv433 views
- 8:53 The New Age of Change: Aquariusby jmortimer3724,971 views
- 2:10:39 Minister Farrakhan Speaking at U.C. Berkeley (Full Lecture)by Ahmad77073,118 views
- 11:40 Tiffany Shlain, Creative Visionary Interview Seriesby Jenna Avery1,005 views
- 1:15:29 The Aging but Resilient Brain: Keeping Neurons Happyby University of California Television (UCTV)14,232 views
- 21:06 Tiffany Shlain's UC Berkeley Keynote Commencement Speechby UCBerkeleyEvents30,246 views
- 20:32 TEDxBerkeley - Tiffany Shlain - From Failure to Innovation: Filmmaking in the Cloudby TEDxTalks6,006 views
- 1:05:37 The Social Hour 29: "Connected" Filmmaker Tiffany Shlainby twit537 views
- 23:45 Conan O'Brien's 2011 Dartmouth College Commencement Addressby Team Coco1,705,186 views
- 16:09 Raffaello D'Andrea: The astounding athletic power of quadcoptersby TED1,211,657 views
- 55:09 "Connected," with Web Pioneer and Director Tiffany Shlainby TheLipTV1,528 views
- 49:31 Athene's Theory of Everythingby AtheneWins2,894,876 views
- 16:03 Ali G Harvard Commencement Speechby pimpontheroad153,182 views
- 20:59 J.K. Rowling Speaks at Harvard Commencementby Harvard Magazine710,194 views
- 15:00 Why you will fail to have a great career: Larry Smith at TEDxUWby TEDxTalks1,315,968 views
- 5:39 Girl Living With Half Her Brainby odelindal9,117,127 views
- Loading more suggestions...