Uploaded on Jul 20, 2009
A simple summer look inspired by Kim Kardashian. Hope you guys enjoy it!! More to come.
1) Eye primer - Urban Decay Primer Potion, matte beige color Substitute - NYX Milk Jumbo pencil
2) MAC Orb eyeshadow applied with Sonia Kashuk large eyeshadow brush on entire lid.
Substitute - NYX eyeshadow in Skin.
3) MAC Vanilla eyeshadow ,applied with MAC 217 on browbone and Inner tear duct
Subsitute - NYX Highligter
3) MAC eyeshadow in Saddle applied as a prime color on the highest post of the crease with MAC 224 blending brush Substitute - NYX Brown eyeshadow
4) MAC Paradisco, applied below Saddle with MAC 224 blending brush
Subsitute - NYX WildFlower eyeshadow
5) MAC eyekhol in Smolder, an intense black color on the lashline and smudged with MAC 219 brush
Substitute - NYX Slim Eyeliner in Black
6)MAC Richground fluid line applied on the waterline.
Substitute - NYX Slim pencil in Dark Brown
7)MAC Bronze shadow smoked out on lower lash line with NYX eyeshadow brush #1.
Substitute - MAC pigment in Tan
8)Add Flase Eyelashes. Used Eyelash #600 from http://shopcraze.com/PageShop.aspx?c=...
Cheeks - Mac Paradisco Eyeshadow
Substitute - NYX eyeshadow in WildFlower
Lips - NYX Megashine lipgloss in Crystal Soda.
All NYX products and MAC pigment samples available at http://www.shopcraze.com
Thanks for watching and subscribing.
Standard YouTube License