Published on Dec 3, 2013
The Emus and Sexy Sexy Sniper the Ostrich dance the tango against their greatest enemy: The weasel ball. Who will prevail? To use this video in a commercial player, advertising or in broadcasts, email Viral Spiral (email@example.com). Original footage is available in HD (large format & 1080p). A version without the music is also available if preferred.
Music is licensed under Creative Commons and is free to redistribute for any purpose, including commercial. The Song is "Tango de Manzana" (USUAN1100404) Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons By Attribution 3.0 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/b...
** SUBSCRIBE ** http://dft.ba/-camelsandfriends
** LIKE us on Facebook ** http://www.facebook.com/camelsandfriends
** ABOUT ** http://www.camelsandfriends.com
** DONATE ** http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wis...
** EMAIL ** firstname.lastname@example.org
About the video...
This spring, I purchased two emu eggs on ebay. Not knowing if they were even fertile I placed them in an incubator and turned them 6 times a day for 54 days making absolute certain they were kept at the perfect temperature and humidity. My hard work paid off when both eggs hatched out healthy beautiful chicks. I named them Kabul and Fig and raised them together with two Ostrich chicks (Mormor & Sexy Sexy Sniper). As of December 2013, the chicks are all 6 months old and still have a lot of growing to do. They're all very close with each other and very dear to my heart. They are truly living dinosaurs.
For more information, check out their page at http://restarea1mile.com/camelsandfri...
About the Emu...
The emu is the second largest bird on the planet, standing nearly 6 tall, and weighing up to 120 pounds. Emus cannot fly but they are fast runners - up to 30 mph. Surprisingly, they are also strong swimmers. Some scientists consider emus to be living dinosaurs because their bones and joints are similar. Their ability to store fat allows them to go without food for long periods of time. Emus can defend themselves with tremendously powerful forward kicks. They eat great quantities of caterpillars, grasshoppers, and masses of the burrs that tangle sheep wool, which makes them helpful to farmers. They also hate weasel balls.
Some amazing Ostrich facts...
- Ostriches are the world's largest bird.
- Ostriches have THREE stomachs.
- Ostriches mortal enemy is the weasel ball.
- Ostriches have THREE sets of eyelids
- Ostriches are the ONLY bird with two toes.
- Ostriches can't fly, but they can run 45 MPH.
- Ostriches are the fastest animal on two legs.
- Ostriches have the largest eyes of any land animal.
- Ostriches are huge: between 200-300 pounds and around 8-9 feet tall.
- Ostriches don't have teeth, they have to swallow rocks to grind their food.
- Ostriches live in groups led by a dominate male.
- Ostriches are omnivores and will eat just about anything.
- Ostriches are from Africa, but originally were found in the Middle-East, too.