Max Hits - 2011 : Max Hits - Jadinko Weapons - Runescape
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Jul 14, 2011
Play games - http://www.epic-ninja.com
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/sosolid2kk
A quick maxing video to test out what the new weapons from the Jadinko Lair update are capable of!
The hits are hardly amazing, but I figured people would be interested in what they can hit with them being new.
Note: Since this is an update special, I couldn't spend as much time maxing as I usually do for the main videos. As a result, I'm slightly less sure the hits are "maxes" and not just high hits. They're also pretty unique to max, so I may have missed something that increases the damage.
Update: So it turns out the entire weapon switching was unintentional, and has been patched since. Which is kind of unfortunate, even with the weapon switching, the spec was only just worth using at a limited number of locations, now it's almost completely useless.
Intro music by David Orr
Main Music by Approaching Nirvana: http://www.youtube.com/user/Approachi...
Song: To The Face
Get the song on iTunes: http://bit.ly/hUcof5
What are Sagaie?
Sagaie are a new type of thrown/range weapon which you can make at the new Jadinko Lair. To do so, you need to create a fire with curly vines, on which you cook some straight vines. You then cut the straight vines into shafts and add a mutated vine to finish it off.
They have a unique effect, which enables them to hit higher damage the further you are away from your target (which also sacrifices some accuracy). They also get a damage bonus vs mutated Jadinkos in the Jadinko Lair.
Why are the whip hits so low?
The hits shown in this video are just the max hit of the vine whip special attack, not the normal hit. The special attack hits 10 times, so in theory can hit over 1.8k damage from 1 special attack (highest hit I got being 188, multipled by 10), though maxing all 10 would be near impossible :P
Why are you weilding a maul during the whip special attacks?
The special seems to hit (at least part) based on your current weapon strength. So if you do the whip spec and then switch to a stronger weapon, the spec hits will also rise slightly (maul currently being the strongest weapon stat wise).
It's a bit of a pain to work out how to max it, tried stuff like void vs slayer helm vs neit helm and it didn't seem to make any difference to the max (hit around the 180s mark with all 3), but profound did seem to affect it.
Are either of them useful?
Sagaie are decent for killing the mutated Jadinkos, but aren't noticably any better than melee and cost more. So I think for the most part they will be forgotten about, maybe used by people killing Jadinkos with range for a bit of range xp. unless anything specific is found that they are particularly good for.
Whip Vine spec has the highest damage potential of any single weapon special attack, so I think it will be useful in a few places. Monsters with high HP and in PvP where you can freeze your opponant (E.G. Ice barrage, whip spec, then maul - It will give you that extra chance of a KO each hit, but I doubt many would prefer it over other specs). It seems most likely that it will be a 'slayer' spec weapon for certain tasks, as I'm fairly sure that Ferocious ring/fire cape's +40 damage works on the whips attacks (I was causing fairly constant ~900-1100 damage per spec vs Ice Strykes for example).
Next in Max Hits - 2011: Season 1
- 12:46 Ritual of the Mahjarrat Quest Boss Fight - Runescapeby sosolid2kk276,910 views
- 8:08 Mithril Dragon Guide (90-100+ kills per hour) - Runescapeby sosolid2kk172,539 views
- 2:14 Max Hits - Chaotics - Runescapeby sosolid2kk339,340 views
- 11:48 RuneScape Legendary Glitches - Dungeoneering Bugsby MachinimaRealm296,811 views
- 5:57 Balmung Vs Dagannoth Kings & Max Hit - Runescapeby sosolid2kk335,163 views
- 2:01 Max Hits - Godswords - Runescapeby sosolid2kk258,953 views
- 9:34 Runescape Top 10 Reactions - Week 30by ChrisArchieProds586,665 views
- 37:37 Interactive Dungeon - Runescapeby sosolid2kk144,511 views
- 8:37 L0rd 0f Day Runescape Maxed Turmoil Pure- Chaotic, Ags, Rare pking and moreby l0rd0fday247,027 views
- 13:31 Runescape Sparc Mac's Vesta-Dharok Switching Pk Commentary!by ggggllo224,385 views
- 5:27 Runescape Sparc Mac's Max Mage-Ninja Turtle Tactic! Ft. MASSIVE Stakesby ggggllo349,967 views
- 8:32 Runescape: Scamming The Scammers - GET BANNED - Episode 8by JimSauceonRS8,892 views
- 3:17 NEW Ballsack Vine Weapons & Divine Proddingby ChrisArchieProds93,306 views
- 9:16 Runescape Sparc Mac's HUGE RISK Pk Commentary Ft. Two Stakesby ggggllo175,910 views
- 8:11 Sosolid2k gets 120 Dungeoneering - Runescapeby sosolid2kk115,923 views
- 4:10 Killing 50 Revenant dragons + total lootby A Friend372,270 views
- 13:27 Mutated Jadinko Cave Guide w/ Commentary | Slayer | Woodcutting | Fletch | RuneScape | Vine Whipby ShadosYouToob26,140 views
- 9:40 Runescape Sparc Mac's Vesta Longsword Live Commentary Pking!by ggggllo211,869 views
- 5:02 Nomads Requiem Quest Boss Fight - Runescapeby sosolid2kk729,085 views