MLM Lead Lists - Are They Solid Leads..... REALLY???
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Mar 4, 2013
MLM Lead Lists - Attract Leads With Your Facebook Fan Page
If you are not currently using Facebook as a marketing tool for your MLM business, youíre missing out on a lot of free exposure. Facebook has over 750 million active users who, on average, are connected to over a hundred friends each. Each time someone chooses to ëlikeí your fan page the mention goes out to everyone they are friends with. Do the math and you see the potential for generating warm, and referred, marketing leads is unlimited.
Start with creating a Facebook account, if you donít already have one. You must have a regular account before being able to create your fan page. Find people you know to ëfriendí you and start building your Friend List. You can find people by name or by email address.
Once youíve done that, you can choose to create a pageí. It will give you a choice of options regarding what kind of page (i.e.: local business, brand or product, entertainment, etc.). Select whichever one most suits your MLM business and construct your fan page. Facebook changes their format quite often, so specific instructions are not included here. They have simple, self-explanatory, step-by-step directions for doing this.
You will want a page title that catches peoplesí attention instead of using just the name of your company or business. Be creative, inventive and even fun! If youíre trying to recruit people for your downline, use something like, ëI LOVE My Job!í or ëI Have the Best Boss in the World!í
If you have a website, blog or video for your business, be sure to include those links on your fan page, plus links to any other relevant sites that are associated with your business. While your fan page is about your business, it should also be about you. Facebook is a social media; people want to know you and about you. Personalizing any business activities helps people trust and feel close to you.
Over time you will build a rapport with the people youíre linked to, as well as whomever they are connected to. With this in mind, be very open and generous with the personal information you post.
The next step is to announce your new fan page. Send out messages to everyone in your email address book(s) and spread the word on any other social or networking sites you already participate in. Add your blog RSS feed as well. In your notifications, ask people to spread the information about your new fan page. Also add the link to it in the signature byline of your email and any membership or forum sites you visit.
Then you want to start posting on your ëstatusí. Videos, pictures, links to blog sites can be used and your posts will be visible to everyone. You can really have fun here and share info about yourself and your business. This is where they learn about you, get to trust you, and find out what your business can do for them.
Consistency cannot be stressed enough. You should visit Facebook at least once a day, but preferably two or three times daily. Respond to any posts, comments or messages to show you're fully committed and engaged. Make positive comments on other peoplesí posts too.
Post any specials or promotions your business may be offering and any events it may be participating in. Put up interesting and uplifting material that makes people feel good. As people get to know, like, and trust you and your company, you can't help but have others want to share in your vision.
Standard YouTube License
- 5:02 HOW TO GET SOLID LEADS FOR YOUR (MCA) BUSINESS!by William Blanding67 views
- 2:53 How many MLM Leads Monthly Should I Be Talking To?by Jackie Ulmer328 views
- 22:24 The Greatest Pyramid Scheme Of All Timeby Merit Gold12,709 views
- 57:30 Philip Kotler: Marketingby Chicago Humanities Festival86,581 views
- 27:40 Penn.and.Teller.Bullshts: Martial artsby ngosso karim62,662 views
- 24:49 4 Principles of Marketing Strategyby Brian Tracy200,020 views
- 18:59 Seth Godin: How to get your ideas to spreadby TED612,229 views
- 14:30 How to Generate Solid LEADS and SALES for M.C.Aby Stox Bondz75 views
- 5:39 Top 10 Marketing Failures: Coke, Ford, Netflixby WatchMojo.com1,508,320 views
- 4:11 Do NOT Buy MLM Lead Lists! Learn This Simple Video Strategy!by bashauthor95 views
- 28:08 Entrenamiento Productos CD 100% HERBALIFE 28minby Jesús Salazar51,841 views
- 4:35 The Best Way to Generate Free Network Marketing Leadsby Vivette Harris32 views
- 8:42 MORE Than Simple Network Marketing Leads Generation - 3 Solid Network Marketing Leads Tipsby Matt Zavadil292 views
- 6:51 Infinity Downline - 5 Secret Training Ideas 2014by Infinity Dan5,425 views
- 6:56 MUITO FORTE ! CARRO DE RUA ! = Canal D2Mby CanalD2M243,159 views
- 5:01 Mi Rutina de Herbalife ( lo que me ha ayudado a bajar de peso)by maquillajeatuestilo131,472 views
- 3:27 IPDN - How To Build a Relationship With Your MLM Lead Listby pennington-online-biz63 views
- 5:19 Are You Jealous My Steak Is Better?? Make Sure your Marinating the steak.by Arary McGowan18 views
- 4:54 Never Buy Leads|Why You Should Never Buy MLM leadsby Scott Carrell69 views
- 4:44 Network Marketing Leads | What Lead Vendors Don't Tell Youby MLM Insidertips38 views
- Loading more suggestions...