My Lover Done Gone
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Nov 7, 2012
"My Lover Done Gone" shot and directed in Jonesboro, AR by Eric Hicks. Song performed by Johnnie Jones Jr.
TROUBLE Johnnie Jones Jr
Johnnie Jones Jr. has been a hard working American all his life and his authentic, soulful voice reflects it. Johnnie also will leave you smiling as he takes you on a journet whith his own songs Sit back and enjory his frist video debut TROUBLE
I have done a concerts at the Collins Theater in Paragould AR with the Rhodes Family reunion. The Children of Dusty Rhodes and I sang at Grong zero Blues Club in Clarksdale Mississippi. I been on the Raido on 104.9 The Fox in Jonesboro AR and on 107.1 The train in Paragould AR -KCLT 104.9 Helena-west Helena ar KAKJ 105.3 Marianna/Forrest City ar WNEV 98.7 Friars Point/Clarksdale Mississippi KFFA Memphis 103.1 My video is on 104.9 The Fox web site. You can Purchase my music on cdbabymp3, iTunesmp3, Amazonmp3 these Raido station don't play the Local Singer songwriter no more. Beacuse of the corporate rulrs they can put me on they web site but can't play me on the Raido station but this is GREAT the web site Help me get out their.
History of Johnnie Jones Jr
I, "Johnnie Jones, Jr." was borned to Mr. & Mrs. Johnnie Jones, Sr. being one of their 21 children. I'm just a good old country boy with a big heart. I grew up in Brinkley, AR. playing football and running track for the BHS Tigers as a team player. As far back that I can remember I haven't never met no one that hasn't been a friend.
I was a young man when my father died leaving my mother, "Mrs. Betty Jones" with 9 of my brothers and sisters to take care. I never hesitated to go to the assistance of my mother because nothing can replace my LOVE for my mother. My family knew that I wanted to sing all my life but I chose to put it on the back burner to go to work for the state. I needed the job in order to assist my mother with my 9 brothers and sisters and provide for my wife, "Annie " and our 5 children to include 2 more children of my deceased sister and a wayward nephew of another sister. My mother worked too but she was needed at home at night therefore, I decided to go out and get 2 more jobs in order for us all to live. My wife had a full time job taking care of the children but she also, assisted me on my side jobs. I performed these 3 jobs for 15 years, "worked for the state of Arkansas from 7:30am - 4:30pm daily, mowed yards from 5:00pm - 8:30pm, then performed janitorial duties such as stripping and waxing floors from 9:00pm - 11:00pm" I never complained because I knew my work would pay off one of these days because of my work hard attitude and being selfless.
Even though, our family already included 8 kids not including my 9 brothers and sisters we didn't hesitate to take on more challenges. One day; Annie and I received a phone call from the DHS office located in Ardmore, OK. informing them that my wife, "Annie" was found to be the next of kin to a child that was placed in foster care in their office and wanted to know if they would take the child into their care. Being the good country boy with the heart of gold told his wife, "there is no way that we can turn our back on this child after everything you have done for my family". Without any hesitation, Annie and I left for Oklahoma. Upon the arrival at the DHS office in Ardmore, we found out that Nathan was 2 years old but he had an older brother, "David" that was 3 years old and a sister,"Elizabeth" that was just 1 year old. This situation to another man and wife could had caused serious consequences but Annie and I stepped up and adopted all 3 children without hesitation and brought them to Arkansas to join our family.
I kept my desire to sing a secret for all of these years. After raising nearly all of the kids and getting settled down into a new job and relocating to a new town, I started working on my dream during my off time. The 3 children that we adopted and brought to Arkansas are six, eight, and nine years old now. These three children has encouraged and pushed me to pursue my secret dream of becoming a singer. They always requested me to sing and with the history of my life what choice of music would be better than the Blues.
That dream of becoming a singer is now Johnnie's reality, he has released his first CD featuring "TROUBLE and other great hits. My music is now being played on FM 104.9 the FOX, in Jonesboro AR and 107.1 The Train in Paragould AR it is on Facebook Myspace Google the CD can be purchased at several web sites, to include http://www.cdbaby.com iTunes Amazon eMusic I'm a Singer Songwriter
Delete ReplyReply ForwardSpamMovePrint Actions NextPrevious
Standard YouTube License
- Buy "My Lover Done Gone" on
Johnnie Jones Jr
- 12:31 Johnnie Jones Jr Albumby Johnnie JonesFeatured 851
- 5:18 The Dreamby jo jon 1,017 views
- 4:28 TROUBLE Johnnie Jones Jrby sonofleonardw 141,914 views
- 21:34 Mike Tyson VS Jesse Ferguson 1986-02-16by Iron Mike Tyson TV 231,601 views
- 3:11 RK4L - My Lover (Kei Davis)by RICHKIDZ4LTV 12,911 views
- 2:48 Johnny Paycheck ~Touch My Heart (original recording)by rich bell 24,781 views
- 1:03:50 Muhammad Ali vs. Joe Frazier 1 FULL FIGHTby Genghis711 877,037 views
- 6:31 Mike Tyson TRIBUTE (can't be touched) Rare fightby pustiunigga 453,039 views
- 4:42 Epic beard man 67 year old beating the crap out of some dude on the busby Niti T. 64,905 views
- 5:52 R.I.P. Pinetop Perkins, Clarksdale Mississippi 2009by Eric Wilson 22,340 views
- 6:24 Dayton - Meet The Man ( Extended Mix)by Grazee Groover 2,940 views
- 4:30 DEE DEE KING "Funky Man"by VideodromeDisco 40,215 views
- 6:01 Dayton - Meet The Manby Mixsensei 11,439 views
- 5:21 Johnnie Jones Jr Presents The Dream.movby jo jon 101,204 views
- 5:40 Caldoniaby melampost 483 views
- 3:18 Heatwave - ALL I AM ( Original Video )by lovelyndakyut 22,218 views
- 2:57 Byther Smith - Funky Manby Cantshaketheseblues 18,394 views
- 13:02 ROMANIAN Radio Hits 2012by Emre Tanis 659,610 views
- 2:30 Annie Gong - Beer Barrel Polka (Rosamunde, Roll out the barrel)by Kanal von MrVAccordion 87,155 views
- 4:32 John Lennon 1969 Interview I Met the Walrusby John Payne 34,105 views
- Loading more suggestions...