This video is unavailable.
'France robbed of choice and sovereignty'
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Jan 22, 2012
RT talks to the French writer an activist Alain Soral who is considered a controversial figure in his home country because he holds views which more often than not challenge the status quo and raises topics considered taboo.
RT: What is it that you dislike so much about the status quo in France that you feel compelled to go against?
Alain Soral: First of all, today, we can no longer believe in the masquerade of a political left and right. For a long time here in France, unlike Anglo-Saxon countries -- even Germany and the United States -- there was a real alternative in French politics, meaning there was the Communist Party and there was the whole movement of economic liberalism. There was real political diversity in France. But gradually, the so-called "left" eventually gravitated towards economic liberalism -- the right. The only differences between the left and the right were small variations in their positions on ethics and society. The best example is, right now, we have Francois Hollande and Nicolas Sarkozy. There's no real opposition between left and right. It doesn't exist. They are all roughly economic liberals, libertarians.
For France, the first step of visible liberalism is the European Union. There are those who submit to the EU, which means the end of borders, free movement of goods and capital, ideology of right and left, the ideology of miscegenation. This is the dominant ideology in France shared by left and right. The difference is only aesthetic. And then there are those who oppose this dominant ideology, who fight for the restoration of borders, the restoration of the nation; those who criticize the ideology of miscegenation, meaning to defend cultural identities and so on. The battle today is to resist globalism on economic and cultural fronts, etc. We have to show that the fight between left and right no longer exists. Today the two battling sides are the globalists and those resisting globalism.
RT on Twitter http://twitter.com/RT_com
RT on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/RTnews
Standard YouTube License
- 11:39 Marine Le Pen on 'Taboo Country': France is not a democracy!by RussiaTodayFeatured 28,540
- 3:17 Burqa Ban: Muslim full-face cover now crime in Franceby RussiaToday 71,039 views
- 6:01 US aircraft carriers to deliver 'direct message to Iran'by RussiaToday 75,411 views
- 9:26 Answering for Gaddafi brutal murder: RT talks to daughter's lawyerby RussiaToday 8,188 views
- 7:59 Alain Soral on Feminism, subtitled.by Shoahnanas 19,885 views
- 3:47 Bill Maher on Franceby eurotrashfr87 1,326,166 views
- 12:01 WW1: Tactics and Strategies of the First World War 3by EvilFingers 743 views
- 19:13 Buy Silver: The Truth Exposed - Mike Maloneyby whygoldandsilver 117,980 views
- 8:01 Alain Soral : Le Chaos bientôt en France......by JermainsDirty 104,436 views
- 14:28 THE ILLUMINATI FOLD THEIR HAND.by JonnyDontPlay 21,124 views
- 3:01 Marine Le Pen - Alain Soral Clash Mélenchon et Fourest !by LaRESISTANCE2012 1,748 views
- 16:24 The French Disconnection - Franceby Journeyman Pictures 4,945 views
- 1:50:36 Allblacks vs France Test 1 June 8 2013 FULLby KostazHD 47,977 views
- 12:21 17 janvier 2012 - Alain Soral sur Russia Todayby ER Traductions 37,408 views
- 2:30 American Dream has turned into American Nightmare for manyby RTAmerica 25,617 views
- 10:36 The World Puts Economic Sanctions Against The U.S.by PastorDowell 4,732 views
- 10:00 Paris France - Paris Franciaby Lana542001 831,983 views
- 1:56:34 Allblacks vs France 2 June 15 2013 FULLby KostazHD 14,129 views
- 5:00 RT's 10: Civil war in Syria (Tesa Arcilla) - RT 111224by newsupload2010 715 views
- 1:57:03 Finale Coupe du Monde 1998 - France/Brésil - Commentateurs français !by fddugis 280,895 views
- Loading more suggestions...